Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-01-06 13:21:48

Drycken
Guild Member

Drycken draenei restro shaman - accepted

About my character:
Name: Drycken
Race/Class: Draenei shaman
Occupation: Healing ppl that's in need of health. And on my spare time I hurt ppl as enhancement .
Professions: Enchanting (trying to get it up asap), I also have inscription, but I'm not sure if I will keep it. Maybe go for jc or something.
Facebook: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … ken/simple

About myself:
Name: Rasmus
Race/Class: Swedish "glidare"
Occupation: Unemployed atm, but my ambition is to start studying this autumn
Professions: I'm quite good at computers.
Facebook: Don't think so 0_O

My world of warcraft story:
I've played wow since it first came out (not the beta tho). My first character was a warrior on shattered hand. Got him to 60 and started doing some good old UBRS and such. Got bored of him kinda quickly and started a priest that I then spend the rest of my time on in vanilla. Did some MC and zul'gurub but nothing much to brag about. Always played healer on my priest.
In TBC I just played my priest. Mostly arena and not so much raiding and pve stuff. I also took quite long breaks from playing in TBC. I didn't play on Shattered hand back in TBC, I played on Turalyon with some friends(Garadien eg).
It wasn't before WOTLK I started playing on Stormreaver on a new dk(Läskedryck which alrdy is in the guild ;D). Me and some friends started raiding naxx 10 and did quite well. We also did some more or less pug runs in naxx 25. Me as the tanking role.
It was about this time I started leveling my shaman because I wanted to start healing again. So I got it to 80 and puged some Ulduar and ToC with it along with my dk. There was also some ICC action for my shaman, but it was at the end of WOTLK.
I left stormreaver for a while and leveld my old priest to 85 and transfered it to Lightnings balde. And there she got some ICC action with pugs (Y), both 10 and 25 man. Got full ICC 25 gear and stoped playing til' cata.
And so atlast in cata I got my shaman up to level 85 and good quite good pre-raiding gear on it. I also have a 85 mage on lightnings blade. Just done the Tol Barad boss in 10 man mode.

Why Enigma Order?
Well, as you might have figured out if you could understand something of the text above I have never really been in a real raiding guild, not worth mentioning atleast. But don't get me wrong here, I done quite alot of raiding, altho most of it might be some time after the instance is out and ppl know the fights. I play alot of games, so keeping up with the playing part of the game isn't any problem for me. I'm a quick learner when it comes to games =p (imo atleast =0).
But this is not really why I'm selecting The Enigma Order for my apply. I have a good rl friend (Garadien) in there and I would like to play with him in more then random hc's. Also he says the guild is good and friendly, so I figuered it would be a nice place for my shaman <3. I've played some hc's with The Enigma Order too, you probably don't remember but you guys gave me quite a good impression.

Some other stuff:
I can pretty much raid every night, might be some exceptions now and then but shouldn't be that much of a problem.
My computer have no problems keeping up with wow but I don't really know about my internet connection yet. I'm about to move to a new place tomorrow =p. But it shouldn't be a problem I hope.
I think I got everything else needed for raiding. But if I'm missing out on any addon I will be sure to grab it. And ofc I have vent (Y) altho a very bad mic =/.
And my only alt on this server is Läskedryck(hey! if you inv my shaman you won't need to inv my alts big_smile) might get her to 85, but don't plan on it right now.

I hope that's all you need to know, and that you can read it of my poor english. If you can't figure out my exact raiding exp or something else I would be more then happy to clear it up for you. I will just say that I've done 10/12 in ICC, because that all I really can remember right now.
Other then that I'm glad if you took your time and read my apply and hope you enyojed it. smile

Have a nice day // Rasmus

#2 2011-01-06 14:08:34

Araun
Shaman Class Leader

Re: Drycken draenei restro shaman - accepted

you sound like a good guy, but we're pretty full on shamans atm, especially resto ones.

Good luck in your guild hunting smile

#3 2011-01-20 18:20:18

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Drycken draenei restro shaman - accepted

Update: after being declined a raider spot Drycken joined us as a social member. Now that the situation has changed, we have a spot he seem to be just about the right person to fill.

Accepted

Board footer