Padax
Guild Member

Boomkin druid, Padax, 32/3/6 - accepted

About you
Name: Emil Lund
Character name: Padax
Server: Stormreaver
Nationality: Denmark
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft: I have been playing since the end of 2006, so about 4 years now I guess 
What made you choose your class?: Well, I have always been a big fan of druids, just never thought about having it as main char, because I’ve been tank or healers in the time I have raided, but I found out that playing a boomkin druid here in Cataclysm, is actually not that bad, their amazing dps, and I just enjoy it a lot 

About My wow career
Former guilds I’ve been in: I don't got any guild yet since I have just recently moved back to stormreaver, from Zenedar, where I was playing some for fun lvl 70 before cataclysm with some friends
Previous guild(s): I played a lot during the ToGC time with my paladin, who is now called Ezrá on the realm, but I was playing horde back then, And I was in Minority, (if you know that guild) But some real tough real life issues came up, and I had to stop playing for almost a year..
Reason for leaving: Again, it was because of my real life issues, and therefore I had to leave the guild and freeze down my account.
Total played time: 89 days, 8 hours, 55 secounds
Character class: Druid
Character race: A Worgen Male.
Any titles worth telling about?: Not really, since I don’t have my really old character, back from the real lvl 70 period (I was a huge fan of TBC hehe tongue ) and that was Hand of Adal, on my blood elf female paladin 
My alts: My paladin Ezrá which
Professions: I got 525 / 525 in BS and JC on my paladin ( I have bought all bs recieps, and got 2 for jc and 1 meta) . And on my druid I got 224/525 Herbalism, (I will have this 525 within a week ) Then I will lvl up JC or Alchemy to 525/525 within the same week, I just havn’t decided what to pick yet 
Main raiding talent spec: I will be changing my currently specc to this one, that I find most suitable for my dps, and I think that specc can improve my specc the most. And btw I am Boomkin.         
Here is the specc : http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0IfrdRhok … :abRVRd0zc
Armory link to character:  http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet … =Ne%C3%BDt

Other
Connection: 10/1 MBIT connection, which is a very stable connection, I is really rare that I disconnect
My Previous Burning Crusade raid experience: just a short briefing of what I played in lvl 70, as I mentioned earlier, I had a level 70 blood elf paladin, back then I played in the legacy, on Mazrigos, which was a pure Danish guild, but they sadly disbanded in the middle of Icecrown Citadel   but we cleared everything in lvl 70, karazhan, Gruuls lair, ssc, tk, Mount hyjal, Black temple, Sunwell plateau
Microphone: Yeps, I got a microphone and its working perfectly, and I am not shy on vent, if I need to say something during the raid 

Activity: Your raid schedule fits in perfect, So it will not be a problem at all too attend all raids!  

My reason for making an apply to enigma order: Kwindu who is my really great friend in real life, has only been talking good about the guild, and about the dedication and the sense of humor you guys has, and I was sure that you guys would fit just perfectly! So therefore I am giving it a go 
What am I expecting to get in return? I am expecting to get an amazing time in enigma order, with lots of new friendships, and a very nice progress raid wise.
What I can offer you guys is: A raider who knows what his role is in the guild, and knows how to play his his class very well, who has a long time experience, and a very mature one. But also one who has an incredible sense of humor. And a trustworthy guy 

What am I bringing to raids: I will always be online atleast 30 min before raid invites, while waiting on raid invites, I will get my flasks ready, and look up on my gear or gems, to see what I can get, to make a difference.
I think that was all I had to say, now it is up to you guys! Cheers! wink
P.S. You can always contact me ingame on Padax! wink

Best Regards
Padax

#2 2011-02-10 22:35:07

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Boomkin druid, Padax, 32/3/6 - accepted

Thanks for the application, master shapeshifter Garadien will look into it and get back to you shortly.

#3 2011-02-10 23:36:34

Padax
Guild Member

You are welcome smile
- That sounds wonderful! smile take your time smile

#4 2011-02-14 21:45:05

Garadien
Leading Team

Contact me in game when your back from your trip smile

Never give up, never surrender!

#5 2011-02-14 22:06:03

Padax
Guild Member

Hallo, I am sitting here in London, I dont know why I can't connect to world of warcraft, but I can't.
But sure, I will contact you ingame asap when I am online smile

#6 2011-02-15 23:14:21

Garadien
Leading Team

Accepted

After our talk in game you are accepted for a trail
Contact me when your back from your journey

Never give up, never surrender!

Board footer