#1 2011-03-06 16:00:32

Zaaper
Uncertified member

Zaaper - Human Mage! - declined

Name: Andreas
Character name: Zaaper
Server: Stormreaver
Nationality: Sweden
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft: I have been playing WoW for about.. 2 & ½ Years now.

About My wow caarer
Previous guild(s): Otium lusum. And  Some Swedish wierd guilds..
Reason for leaving:  Yet I haven't left Otium lusum.. But i will probally do that.. Because we dont have enough peps for our raids.. And I cant afford to just sit down and watch when people down 25man Heroic Sin.. That makes me sad sad .. The  other guild well.. They didn't even raid..
Total played time: Way to much.
Character class: Mage
Character race: Human, Male
My alts: Paladin (85).. Who is Tank / Healer / Dps .. cant Desice .. Also A Warlock (84) Wich im offleveling some..
Professions: My Mage is 525 Tailoring and 525 Skinning.. My paladin is 510 something Bs and 525 Mining.
Main raiding talent spec: Arcane / Fire.. Depends on what boss.

Armory link to character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … per/simple

Other

Connection: 12/8.. Hopefully we will upgrade soon. Rarly being disconnected..
Just got an azum new computer.. So now i wont lagg in either 10/ 25Man Raids! (Yey for me) Its fast and smooth so wont be any trubble catching up with the raids..

Raid experience: So far i have only downed one boss with our guild.. we cant get pass the Defence system.. But I should have knowledge in most of the bosses.
Previous raid experience: Wotlk. Malygos, Sarth, Naxx,  and 6/ 12 In Icc.. since i quit when Wotlk went Facerolling.. TBC.. I was realy slow so i didnt do the raids till i went 80 x() And same with Vanilla..
Microphone: Yeah.. Having a hard time shuting my face when im on vent.. so you will probaly block me.. wink
Activity: I am Very often online.. But when it comes to school Work ill put them in first place..

My reason for making an apply to enigma order: I want to join a Guild who raids alot.. and whos doing the Hard modes.. Ive been sneaking up on ur site seeing ur doing fine in raids. And therfore iIwant to join and be a part of it. wink
What am I expecting to get in return? I am expecting to get an amazing time in Enigma Order, with lots of new friendships, and a very nice progress raid wise.
What I can offer you guys is: A raider who knows the tacts for every Boss and rarly fail on the encounters.. A wise guy who knows how to play his class very well, who has a long time experience, and a very mature one. But also one who has a sense of humor.
What am I bringing to raids: Ill bring my azum sense of Humor. Flasks and food if i care to buy..  And an azum gameplay!

Thats all for me.. Live well and live good!

Feel free to contact me ingame! wink

Cheers!

#2 2011-03-06 16:04:06

Zaaper
Uncertified member

Re: Zaaper - Human Mage! - declined

Edit.
*Feel Free to contact me ingame. That would be on : Zaaper , Nóxy , Wîggümïnê, or Kongur.

Also since my Parents are divorsed i will only be able to Raid every other week.. sad)

#3 2011-03-06 23:56:14

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

#4 2011-03-07 19:36:47

Zaaper
Uncertified member

Alrighty looking forward.

#5 2011-03-07 21:48:09

Wrion
Leading Team

Declined
With our currently adequate roster any new recruits would have to be exceptional with high raid attendance.
Good luck in your guild hunt and feel free to reapply should your real life situation change to allow a more consistant raiding schedule.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device.

Board footer