#1 2011-05-06 22:50:57

Nozzü
Uncertified member

Nozzü - Rogue - declined

Name: Linus
Character name: Nozzü
Server: Stormreaver
Nationality: Sweden
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft: I have been playing WoW for about.. 4˝ years

About My wow caarer
Previous guild(s): Last Wish, Otium lusum.
Reason for leaving: Otuim Lusom idk wre in it at 80, Last Wish because they are only raiding 10 man and i don't like the days ^^ too few
Total played time: Way to much.
Character class: Rogue
My alts: Xzazer (83 druid going to be resto main later on), Ruun Spriest, Evilwoman tankadin /holy pvp
Professions: On rogue i have JC and Mining, on ruun ench and tailoring, paladin have mining and Bs and druid have Alchy and herb (highest level)
Main raiding talent spec: Assasination (would go combat if i got a wep for it) but os is sub for pvp

Armory link to character: Nozzü http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … %bc/simple I might have pvp gear on so ask me to logg out in game with pve gear then ^^

Connection: I donnu? 25/16 i think but never ever had trubble with it
Comp: I have a newer comp, about 2 monthes old, it have a quadcore prosessor 3.33GHz, 19Gb Ram well you might not need every part of it XD but u get it i hope smile

Raid experience: I've raided from the end of TBC and Alot in Wotlk. In cata i've done 5/6 i BWD, BH but only first boss in BoT, But i know tacts for every little boss in Cata atm smile
Microphone: Yes ofc but i'm quite shy so i will not talk that much if you doesn't give me the task, for an example on Chimaeron when to grp up and when to spread etc.
Activity: I love to play but school is prio 1, even if it doesn't matter when i do my work in school instead of late nights home.

My reason for making an apply to enigma order: I Love to raid with you on 25 man and be social, but also to make friends and have a great time raidning smile
What am I expecting to get in return? Alot of late nights raiding (depends on raid time xD) and get to know alot of social and mature friendly people smile
What I can offer you guys is: I friendly hello! nah but seriusly, a good raider that know my class very well and you can expect me to keep what i tell you etc. signing upp for raids means I'll be there no matter what!
What am I bringing to raids: Good dps, knowledge and neccesary stuff for raiding etc pots.

Now you know :3 you may contact me on either Nozzü or Xzazer in game! smile

Nozzü

#2 2011-05-07 00:04:24

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Nozzü - Rogue - declined

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you.

#3 2011-05-08 11:13:18

johnreaper
Rogue Class Leader

Hey Nozzü

As it is right now we are 3 rogues raiding, all are around 90 % active.. meaning i don´t have a spot for you. allso you might wanna work abit on your gear and gems if you are goin hc-fights.

I would like to make some ajustments for you / gem wise if you like if not. just skip the next part:

I see you are under hit caped.. witch is totally understanable due to blue gear. but hit is the most important stat for us rogues until capped, therefore we gem  / enchant for it and so on.

So a few things first.

Your items use 20 agi /20 hit in all blues, in reds = 40 agi - and yellow = 20agi/20 mass. All of em.. that should get you over 1327 ( hit cap ) in that spec your are using. 
Or you might even consider goin 31-3-7 meaning 3 points in precision ( hit cap = 1150ish as far as i remember )
this leaves you with your gemming  use ALL 3 of your JC gems 67 agi / or even use 1 in a blue slot = 67 hit.

overall you will see a nice dps incresse.

spec: take one point from deadly brew and back to quickening= your are fast on your targets ( more uotime /dps on targets )
         And take the otherone from deadly brew and place it in deadened nerves / that will take 2% dam of you and areally nice help for healers in raids.. especially if you are trying to go hc raids.

Last but not least your trinket Left eye of... is oki but not that great. since exp gives a ep value of 0.9 where agi gives 2.4 plus since we are using all leather 5% more. you can get a trinket with 321 agi on / or go with bradin hold exalted trinket / or last but not lest try to get the trinket from lost city hc a really nice hc trinket.

your back use 22 agi enchant,

I hoped I have been to some help for you m8. happy hunting and kill a hord for me.

Declined.

Johnreaper

#4 2011-05-08 13:12:10

Nozzü
Uncertified member

Thanks alot for the help and such! ;$
:c i hope i could have a spot in your guild later on anyways, Gl raiding guys!

#5 2011-05-08 13:50:18

Nozzü
Uncertified member

john i have to ask you. What is the hit cap then ? yikes i'm spellhitcapped but what do you think ^^?
have 14.61 with specc

#6 2011-05-08 18:08:39

johnreaper
Rogue Class Leader

1327 = yellow hitcap go for that m8.

that is spell hitcap in your current spec. = 2/3 in precission..

Last edited by johnreaper (2011-05-08 18:09:27)

#7 2011-05-09 13:44:17

Lamme
Guildmaster

Declined

Board footer