Nationality: British
Hometown: Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

About My Character;
Character Name: Killerbeetle
Level: 85
Class/Spec: Restoration Shaman, my offspec is soon to be enhancement
iLevel: 346
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … e/advanced
Alts: Bloodravén, Level 85 Assassination Rogue, if some of you remember me, you might be asking yourselves why I've made this character my alt. Simple answer to this question is, I got bored of rogues, the rotation was boring. I've switched to a healer as it's more of a challenge, and that's what I'm looking for at the moment. (It's more than buttonmashing 2 skills! Johnreaper is going to kill me now wink)

I am aware of the fact that my gear is very bad compared to the raiders of The Enigma Order. I am still in the process of gearing this character up, farming as many HC's and pugging as many raids as I humanly possibly can to obtain a higher iLevel.

Why The Enigma Order?;
I'm proud of guilds that are well organized, made up of a core of hardcore raiders that get the job done. As all the guild members in The Enigma Order have those aspects and are mature and have high dedication. I've had more of an insight into your guild than some, as you may know, my dad who is part of your raiding core (Tuppencemki). I can't help but watch at how perfect The Enigma Order performs while I watch him raiding. I can't help but apply, hope for the best, and get stuck into all the action!

Past raiding experience;
The only character that I've ever raided on was my rogue, I decided, to stop raiding due to the fact I was getting bored of rogues, this however was a hard choice to make. This obviously forced me to level a new character, which is my shaman to 85 and begin looking at raiding from a different aspect, but I haven't been lucky so far and have only managed to join PuGs. Before deciding to quit raiding on my rogue I managed: 4/6 BWD, 2/4 BoT, no progress in ToT4W and 1/1 BH. I have ofcourse, gathered the knowledge for all the fights and the HC versions.

What can I bring to the table for The Enigma Order?;
I can offer you high activity, I have looked through the guild rules ect, and now know that I can make the required amount of nights to raid a week. I'm very well organized and prepared for a raid, making sure I have enough consumables. You can never worry about me. I can give a long-term commitment, if I somehow managed to get accepted, I would stick with the guild until the end of it's time, but that isn't going to happen soon, is it?

Is there anything else that I can add?;
I know someone will mention it, I know that I have no proffesions, I had to do a character retrievel for this toon and my proffesions were stripped away, I'll get back onto leveling them when I have the time to. If you don't feel that I will be worty of a raiding spot, I will accept a lower spot and work my way up to becoming a raider as I know my gear isn't the best it can be at the moment.

This is everything I could squeeze into the timeframe that I have, if there is anything you would like to question my about, try to catch me in-game, or e-mail me at "conor.brady@ntlworld.com". Thank you for reading.

#2 2011-05-16 15:26:24

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Killerbeetle, Restoration Shaman - accepted

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you in a few.

#3 2011-05-18 20:49:46

Araun
Shaman Class Leader

I'd like to have a talk with you in game at some point smile

#4 2011-05-23 20:45:47

Araun
Shaman Class Leader

accepted with some special conditions smile

Board footer