#1 2011-05-26 21:02:35

xylexis
Uncertified member

Xrealm rogue - xylexis - declined

Name: Aidan
Character name: Xylexis
Server: Draenor
Nationality: English
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft: I have been playing WoW for about.. 6 years

About My wow career
Previous guild(s): Deliverance toward the end of Wrath (12/12 HC, Server firsts on Halion 25/HC), Nox and Taste of ink
Reason for leaving: Deliverance - family issues, Nox - '12/12 on farm', was downing 4 bosses a week, Taste of Ink - currently with them but being treat very unfairly
Total played time: 120 Days
Character class: Rogue
My alts: Everyn - 85 Blood DK, 350 Ilvl. Sekheal - 85 Prot Pally - currently ungeared
Main raiding talent spec: Assassination - Personal preferance, would respec to combat IF needed, only to help the guild

Armory link to character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d … xis/simple

Connection: 15MB Virgin

Raid experience: Cleared everything in TBC except KJ, Cleared everything in wrath except LK10/25 HC, was out for the raid they downed them. cata XP 12/12 2/13 HC after about 2 months of playing at 85, Atramedes and Halfus downed on HC, had magmaw at 3%
Microphone: Yeah, i have a microphone which is working, also have vent/mumble
Activity: Can raid everyday

My reason for making an apply to enigma order: Heard great things about the guild from my referral (Killerbeetle) liking the progression (7/13 HC)
What am I expecting to get in return? Mature friendly guild with a respectful attitude whilst raiding
What I can offer the guild: Knowledge of fights, mature/good player

#2 2011-05-26 21:25:46

xylexis
Uncertified member

Re: Xrealm rogue - xylexis - declined

From what i know all stats are above what they should be other than +Hit%, its white capped and not Spell hit capped

#3 2011-05-26 23:05:51

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you.

#4 2011-05-27 15:32:45

johnreaper
Rogue Class Leader

i like your gear and gemīs are good.. i have ever do not like. ( hope its oki i coment on it ) your hit. ( as you said so your self. )

Since your are speced with "only" 2/3 in precision sp hit is 1327 / you are at 712. this will mean alot of lost dps from poisions witch is your main damage..

Wayīs to fix this.. f.. crit in mute spec. reforge all crit to hit. and even haste to hit if you canīt get 1327.
Then even go 3/3 in precision and take the 1 talent point from oppertunity. ( then you only need 1117 hit for sp hit cap) this is mutes most important stat.
your head item is more a combat head but is oki for mute.. allso im wondering about your trinket! im guising you dint have other drops since you have unheeded equipt.

your gear need some enchanting /
Back dont go crit go = 22 agi.
Gloves if you canīt afford 65 mass 2ed best is 20 agi. and gemīs agi / mass plus reforge crit to hit.
Shoulders = no enchant ??
chest no enchant ??
Wrist no enchant ?? ( prob since you just got em ) and not reforged
WPīs hurricane 3ed BiS for mute rogueīs 2ed best moongose BiS = landslide allthough abit pricy.
your gem in feet go with agi / mass youīll get 4.00+ more Ep value per gem. As far as my headcount works.
Belt not reforged ( crit --> hit )

Fix this and lets have a talk in game plz.

Johnreaper.

#5 2011-05-27 16:11:07

xylexis
Uncertified member

Will do that about the hit, always fell low of it sad
Don't have any therazane rep, only one of use would be the PVP one which i'm gonna go grab now
just sorting reforing/regemming/respeccing out

#6 2011-05-27 16:29:26

xylexis
Uncertified member

Respecced, hit capped now
Regemmed/re-enchanted - still aint sorted out the shoulders though, not enough honor at the moment
Still sticking with the 2x Hurricane for the extra haste though

#7 2011-05-27 16:57:18

Lamme
Guildmaster

Leaving the rogue-specific stuff on a side for a moment - are you ok with the fact that we might accept you as a testplayer, which will involve spending some real life money for the paid transfer on your end, however in the end you might end up not getting into the raiding team?

I'm not saying this is likely, just that we had one or two not-so-pleasent similar cases in the past, hence I would like to double check that we have a common understanding here.

#8 2011-05-27 17:53:01

xylexis
Uncertified member

Yeah its fine, i hear Stormreaver's quite a top end realm for raiding anyways, so even if i dont get in its better than progression on my own server

#9 2011-05-27 18:06:59

Killerbeetle
Guild Member

I can vouch for this guy. I've done raids with him on Draenor when I had a DK there. Skilled rogue, good friend of mine. smile

#10 2011-06-01 23:59:24

Lamme
Guildmaster

Declined.

Simply not the class we are after.

Board footer