You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-07-21 02:22:40

Golrock
Guild Member

For whom it may concern

Hello,

I am to many of you most likely a new acquaintance, and now that I am going to be raiding with you again it is only proper that I introduce myself. I am Golrock (irl Simo), a very old member of The Enigma Order from vanilla raiding days and to many players from Vanilla/TBC/early WotLK. I've been known to quit the game on numerous occasion, most recently due to commitments irl. I've just recently been released from the army and am now again able to raid actively, something that I haven't done in over 2 years.

Having been an altoholic I had a plethora of lowbie/not-so-lowbie alts to choose from when it came to decide what class I was going to play. I actually leveled a shadowpriest all the way from 52 to 81 in a matter of days, only to switch to a warlock a) because they are something your setups seem to lack b) they are able to push competitive dps. This is the first time I am playing a pure DPS class and I am somewhat excited to see how I'll do once I get geared up properly. Having played this game for a long time I am quite comfortable with the mechanics of any class at this point, but I am keen on hearing any ideas concerning warlock dps from those of you who have played a lvl 85 warlock for some time.

At this point I owe a huge thank you to all of you who have supported me so far in terms of gear and running instances etc. Especially Wrion, Axc and Lamme have been most gracious in spending their own gold/justice points to get me started.

Feel free to whisper me ingame, and see you all in the Firelands and beyond!

Weep in greater quantities, novice.

#2 2011-07-21 09:08:59

Narnias
Nagamemnon

Re: For whom it may concern

Welcome "back" m8 :-)

Sic Vic Pacem Para Bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war

aka. Nagamemnon

Board footer