The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-07-25 00:36:16

Granite
Guild Member

Hello all!

Hello my Paladin Brothers and guildies l decided to re-subscribe in a moment of nostalgia, I haven't logged in since March 2007. While a great deal seems to have changed on Stormreaver it's good to see you have kept the Guild going strong! I miss my fellow Ret pally's Apox Thorak and Drachir, Andersen used to live near me and Orchid was also a personal friend but i notice he's gone inactive. Also hi to Serenade im pretty sure you used to be a guild leader i raided under with my priest Luthien in MC, BRC before i joined TEO, though i could be mistaken.

On a side note, some bastard managed to access my account in 2009 and cleared it out, and Blizzard in their usual efficient manner will only reimburse me 1200G, and cant do a restore as it was too long ago to verify, if we have any ancient screenshots I could use i might at least get my Judgement set back for purely sentimental reasons.

Hope life is treating you all well,

Granite

#2 2011-07-25 17:39:45

Obscure
Founding Member

Re: Hello all!

hey granite. always cool to hear from old guildies. other than recent national tragedies, life continues to be strange.

get to 85, and it's really a simple task to farm for old gear, if you can't get it back from bliz

#3 2011-07-25 23:27:59

Granite
Guild Member

Re: Hello all!

My heart goes out to the people of Norway, I know they will make it through this terrible experience and come out stronger than before.

Board footer