Uncertified member

Babajee Disc Priest - declined

Character name:

Babajee

level:

Character race and class?:

Elf, Priest

History, Previous Guild(s) and Progress

I started playing WoW in 2007 after TBC was released. I was (and still) a huge fan of RTS games started with warcraft 1 in1994.
Started WoW is 2007 with some RL friends. My first character was a warrior (smarttank still in action but dont play with him much) started off in Shattered Halls took some time to lvl him because i was busy with studies and stuff. Shattered Hall was a good PVE server but not the best.After Hitting 60 changed my spec to Tank and joined Guild called REBELS it was pure 10 man guild cleared kara and ZA , although it had about 60-70 members and a quite good number of active players still we didn't cleared many 25 raids as a guild. As a guild we cleared Grulls lair and Magtheridon only. We attempted BT ,Tk and rest with help of other guilds and random players, during that time SH started going down as a pve server many people migrated or stop playing (including my friends) i too lost interest so i decided to play with a different character (my 2nd).As the whole server lacked on healers so i decided to make it a healer and leveled all the way to 85 on healing spec and did enjoyed every bit of it but didnt do much raiding on him in SH.

In late 2009 in i started looking around for a new server and Migrated to SR in jan 2010 and start playing with my priest .After migrating i found out that i wasted my time in SH. Anyway i was new here and also my gear was not impressive so i decided to go solo for a while did alot of pugs played with very best and fine people.After spending some time i had the gear and exp to look for a guild.

My first guild here was Nocturne and then joined Sanatorium and also spent some time in Dark Ritual.

Gear/Talent and Armory

Disc is my main spec and i enjoy playing as disc ,did play holy few time as well also enjoyed with Shadow spec, but i decided to stick with disc spec.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … e/advanced

One thing, to bad i dont have a huge history of raiding in cata but before cata i was full time raider , got 3 x 85 char, War tank and frost DK but as far latest game context is concerned i did finished BOT. BWD and TO4W .

Cleared ICC 10/25 and many on Hc Difficulties
Cleared TOC 10/25 and Hc
Cleared kara, ZA in TBC

Ive got 525 in enchanting and 525 in Alch.

Other Characters on Stormreaver

Death Knight (Bmg)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … g/advanced

Warrior (Smarttank)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … k/advanced

I know you are not recruiting any of the above classes but i would love to join with my Priest or Death Knight or both.

About Myself.

My name is Ehsan Jalil i am 32, married and got 2 beautiful daughters, and I live in uk, london.I play this game mainly for fun may be i am addicted to it  , but take it very seriously.I come prepared for raids , understand and deliver what is expected from me,and playing with a healer is always been a challenge for me as i played nearly two years on my warrior .So far i have done good and looking forward to do better.

Availability

I am free most of the evenings and can easily manage 3 nights and can stay till late.

Why do you want to join TEO.

I have played (pugs only),seen TEO and found out that TEO is one the best raiding guild , stable ,dedicated and focused towards end gaming and  I believe there is a  friendly and mature raiding environment with positive attitude so it would be really nice to be a part of it.

Computer/Internet Information

Custom based 2.8gz , got 4 gb ram and 1 gb vedio card memory, and i upgrade it regularly
8 Meg broadband it is stable but cant guarantee when wife is pissed and she will ask the little one to pull a wire.
Also got Vent and got a working mic.

Well thank you for looking at my application. I hope you hear from you soon and if you have any question please ask.

#2 2011-07-29 18:48:13

Dejavu
Guild Member

Re: Babajee Disc Priest - declined

Good day to you. Due to the Enigma summer party in Danmark this weekend, the answer to your apply will take a few extra days. Be patient. Thank you.

http://sig.allvatar.com/signatur/688772JVzln.pngArmory Link
Apocalypsč

#3 2011-07-29 19:09:07

ehsanjalil
Uncertified member

Thx for getting back, iam and will be tongue, have a nice one

#4 2011-08-01 00:13:05

Lamme
Guildmaster

I will try to catch you in game so that we could chat, granted we are in the middle of holidays, it is a little bit hard to come up with a proper reply to your - very nice - application.

#5 2011-08-02 02:12:59

ehsanjalil
Uncertified member

ok, thx will be online tomorrow around 19:00..

#6 2011-08-03 21:07:52

Lamme
Guildmaster

I've been looking around for you, but so far with no success.

#7 2011-08-04 01:52:49

ehsanjalil
Uncertified member

Hi i was logged on, but u guys were raiding, so didnt wanted to disturb you, anyway ill be online tomorrow most of they ,thx

#8 2011-08-10 12:03:54

Lamme
Guildmaster

While the application looks nice and you seam to be the kind of person we would want, I'm afraid at present there's not spot for any of the classes you have at your disposal.

Should you be interested in leveling a new toon for the sole purpose of raiding with TEO, don't be shy to contact me in game in order to discuss what could be of use for us.

For the time being -

Declined

Board footer