The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-11-23 12:41:59

Lamme
Guildmaster

The new talent system

The new talents are updated and ready for a review. I'm not saying if the system is good or not, not until I get to test it. One question though - am I right thinking that "hybrid dps" (say, shadow priests) will be able to off-heal more effectively than now? I mean, as far as I saw they only have one or two healing abilities, but, if I'm not mistaken, these abilities ought to be just about equally effective as of full time healers. Right?

That could open some interesting options.

#2 2011-11-23 13:12:57

Aliothe
Guild Member

Re: The new talent system

shadow seems quite a bit more interesting in MoP and I think you could even choose to play it differently so not everyone will be rolling with exactly the same talents - fun stuff.

#3 2011-11-23 17:57:22

Qurrai
Guild Member

Lamme wrote:

The new talents are updated and ready for a review. I'm not saying if the system is good or not, not until I get to test it. One question though - am I right thinking that "hybrid dps" (say, shadow priests) will be able to off-heal more effectively than now? I mean, as far as I saw they only have one or two healing abilities, but, if I'm not mistaken, these abilities ought to be just about equally effective as of full time healers. Right?

That could open some interesting options.

During blizzcon, it was mentioned that "feral druids can pop their heart of the wild, go into caster form and start spam healing the raid during times of huge raid damage, such as beth tilac hc end phase". So ye, I suppose specs can jump in and do other roles when needed, but not all the time.

4790K @ 4.6
Maximus VI Formula
2x GTX 780 Hydrocopper
Samsung 840 pro 512GB
Lord of AFK

#4 2011-11-23 19:55:41

Grimbold
Guild Member

You're sticking around for MoP?

Board footer