You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2011-11-30 15:07:18

Vartarus
Uncertified member

Vartarus, Human Mage - declined

Hey!

I'm interested to join the guild on my arcane mage, Vartarus. He has 377 Ilvl and alot of raid experience. 6/7 bosses down in Firelands and almost downed Ragnaros.
I've been playing 6 years now and I have done nothing else on my characters than raiding. Some RP in Argent Dawn when I got bored during 4.2, but now after 4.3 i'm back.

I used to be in guild called Classicism. We raided firelands 3 times a week, but after so many tries on Ragnaros, people got bored to it and started leaving and now we had lag players and
guild is becoming social guild, so I left to find another raiding guild.
And yes, I have experience as a mage so I know how to do my job in raids.

About my computer. I have Emachines EL1330. I added new display adapter so WoW runs perfectly without lag in dungs or raids.
Sometimes I get DC for some weird reasons, but that's very rarely.
I have vent, skype, mumble and teamspeak3 on my computer so there's no problems with lag of communication and addons are ready.

This application may not have been in that structure that you believed it would be or like others have, but I really hope that you read this and answer me.

Here's my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … rus/simple

Vartarus

#2 2011-11-30 18:31:01

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Vartarus, Human Mage - declined

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

#3 2011-12-01 16:27:00

Wrion
Leading Team

Re: Vartarus, Human Mage - declined

Declined
We have no urgent need for mages right now and as such any applicant would have to be exceptionally experienced or geared.
Good luck finding a guild.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device.

Board footer