Kaallen, Retribution Paladin - accepted

Name: Marco

Nationality: Portuguese

Character name: Kaallen

Level: 85

Race: Human

Class: Paladin

Main Spec: Retribution

Off Spec: Holy, got experience as Protection too.

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … n/advanced

Other characters: - Diablopt, Human Warlock http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … t/advanced

- Hellscythe, Draenei Death Knight http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … e/advanced

Professions: Enchanting and Jewlcrafting.

Attendance (how often can you raid):

before 12/03/2012:

Monday: can not
Tuesday: can
Wednesday: can not
Thursday: can
Friday: can
Saturday: can
Sunday: can

after 12/03/2012

Monday: can
Tuesday: online at 20:15 game time
Wednesday: can
Thursday: online at 20:15 game time
Friday: can
Saturday: can
Sunday: can

Why do you want to leave your current guild?:

A lot of players, including the GM, stoped raiding and i don't feel like the guild can perform quality raids.

Previous guilds and progress:

60 (vanilla):
guild: unity, server: agamaggan
Cleared Onyxia, Molten Core, AQ20, Zul'Gurub, Blackwing Lair and killed few bosses on AQ40.

70 (TBC):
guild: Resistance, server: alonsus
Cleared: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpent Shrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal, Black Temple and killed 2 bosses on SWP, after this the guild stoped raiding and disbanded... i loved this guild so much that i lost motivation to keep playing wow which made me quit the game for some time...

80 (WoTLK):
guild: Laid Back Legends, server: Stormreaver
My warlock name at WoTLK was Anjo.
As i stated before i stopped playing for some time, my in real life friends made me return to the game and i migrated to Stormreaver where they were playing at, however when i started playing again i did not feel like raiding so i decided to give PvP a try, played for one season, got 2145 (2v2), 2280 (3v3) and 2636 (5v5) then i got bored of PvP.

85 (Cataclysm):
guild: Laid Back Legends, server: Stormreaver
Leveled up my paladin and DK to 85, started raiding again when patch 4.2 went out, this time with my Paladin and i loved it, maybe the reason i got bored was because i spent so much time playing with the same character.
Cleared Firelands and did Shannox on HC with Laid Back Legends but then they decided to stop raiding 25 man which was one of main reasons i was playing with them and did not feel like i should apply to a better guild, so my irl friend created Libera Me From Hell and i joined the guild, we made some fast progress but sudenly some of the "core" players decided to stop playing...

For how long have you played WoW?: 05/02/2005, over 7 years.

Why do you want to join TEO?:

I have been looking for a stable 25 man guild raid which i can call home for a long time now (since Resistance).

Do you know anyone in TEO?:

Few people from PUG's.

What can TEO expect from you?:

A player that is always working to give his max performance.

Last edited by Diablopt (2012-03-03 16:13:11)

#2 2012-03-03 17:19:49

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Kaallen, Retribution Paladin - accepted

Accepted.

You never mentioned you were Portuguese, that's great.

Board footer