• Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Khgfj - Night Elf - Restoration - Druid - accepted

#1 2012-03-11 17:26:40

Khgfj
Guild Member

Khgfj - Night Elf - Restoration - Druid - accepted

-character name: Khgfj
-Real life name : Kevin ( might be easier )

-race: Night elf

-class: Druid
-Specc : Restoration/OS feral kitty

-armory link- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … j/advanced

-Attendence: All the raid days except some sundays ( GF + school stuff needing to be done etc ) i will be there if needed ofc.

-Experience in wow?
I played for a while in the end of vanila and trough tbc, nothing seriouse just having fun.

-Wotlk: i started doing some Naxx with a social guild then i went to a more Medium core guild during ulduar and cleared everything except yogg, tho we kept trying 2months into ToC, then i joined Stormreaver with my m8 norwayrocks and joined Loih and went on to clear ICC in the end game content 

-Cata:
Cleared the old Raids ( bwd,bot,alakir )
then on to DS where i was in Libera me from hell, but it was falling apart and i lost my torch in gaming so i had to take a break for a while, we cleared all and went on to heroic where we only managed to kill 2 bosses with nice tries on ultraxion.

-why do you want to join TEO?:
Well the main reasons are
- i miss core raiders that know how to move out of fire.
- alot of my friends went here from Laid back legends/libera ( kalleen,norwayrocks,bloodsurgery,) just joined
- Norwayrocks are making me play again and if am going to play i want it to be seriouse and have a good guild not just some social stuff,

-What can TEO expect from you?
You can expect a good player that are social and nice, aswell as a good raider that learns from mistakes not just does the same over and over. i learn fast and i adapt fast to fights. also patient :)

If i left anything out please Whisp me ingame or write under here.

#2 2012-03-11 17:28:39

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Khgfj - Night Elf - Restoration - Druid - accepted

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

(fast service, ey?big_smile)

edit: If you don't have a problem with posting such details on public forum, please let us know about your age, nationality and occupation. Should you, however, prefer to keep it private, that can also be done in game. Furthermore, if able please provide a link to your character feral spec and gear.

And expect few maliciously deceptive resto specific questions following up shortly (unless I'm mistaken [though I'm probably not {however I might be!}]).

#3 2012-03-11 17:54:33

Khgfj
Guild Member

wow o.O fast, you could inspect me ingame if you want for feral gear, and yeh forgot to add age and that! sorry.. 17(soon 18 ) Norway is my home <3 and proud! School for the moment but just 1 more year and i will start working smile
bring the Questions on! and tips if you want aswell smile

#4 2012-03-12 00:52:45

Axc
Leading Team

Is your talent spec the best possible or is there anything you could change to make it better?

- Also, how much VP do you have available at the moment?

Last edited by Axc (2012-03-12 00:53:33)

#5 2012-03-12 17:17:34

Khgfj
Guild Member

i could change it. but atm i've been using it for 10man healing and just heroic healing, but for 25man heroic mode i can change it and aswell for mass aoe HoTing smile there is some types of speccs to go into with resto with small changes but yes i think there can be made some changes, for different types of situations but i like to think that the one i use is good enough for now unless you would want me to heal in a different way: )like aoe hoting and not 2man healing 10mans smile

this week i will reach 2k VP but atm 1350 if am not wrong : )

#6 2012-03-12 18:19:03

Axc
Leading Team

Khgfj wrote:

i could change it. but atm i've been using it for 10man healing and just heroic healing, but for 25man heroic mode i can change it and aswell for mass aoe HoTing smile

I see.

1. Moonglow gives more available mana than Furor
2. In general, it is better to go with 8/2/31 -spec, because you get more throughput by reforging spirit to mastery/haste than skipping 3/3 Moonglow and 2/3 Furor and taking some weak throughput talents.
3. You have 2/2 Blessing of the Grove. 2/3 Gift of the Earthmother would give 10% buff to Rejuv. 4% < 10%... It would be advised to go with 3/3.
4. Living Seed is a bad talent. It doesn't proc from HoT crits. The points could be used better.

While I can to some extent believe that 10-man player would prefer Living Seed over something, the first 3 points still apply for you.

How is your feral gear?

Last edited by Axc (2012-03-12 18:24:27)

#7 2012-03-12 20:55:00

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Did you faceroll when you made your nick? big_smile

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

#8 2012-03-12 22:46:57

Khgfj
Guild Member

yes apox i did tongue my Feral gear, not as good as i would like it to be, but i think it's good enough for some of the fights atleast and it will only get bether smile but my armory page should work in feral now! : ) or if not it will soon after refresh. if u want to check it out.

and thx for the tip. i was actually wondering about that total mana from moonglow instead but i got adicted to the 161k mana full buffed thingy ^^

#9 2012-03-15 01:53:41

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Please note that you might be getting switched in and out between bosses in order to balance smooth clear and gearing you up. Also, you might find yourself on backup more often than others in the start, mostly when we're taking progress fights on.

• Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Khgfj - Night Elf - Restoration - Druid - accepted

Board footer