Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-06-12 00:21:10

Oleo94
Uncertified member

Šawnbringčr, prot / ret paladin - accepted

Hi! this is my apply for your guild ''The Enigma Order''

Ingame info:

Char name: Šawnbringčr

Char spec & offspec: retri / prot. The spec I currently have is based on both my own and others spec like Ravengaar (best paladin on ravencrest) so I personally mean that I atm got the best spec you can get for my playstyle and overall.

Itemlevel: 398 prot / 396 retri

DS progression: 5/8 hc on this char, got 6/8 hc on my alt

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … A8r/simple

my UI: http://tinypic.com/r/2zz6tco/6

Professions: Enchanting / skinning

/played: 60 days

/played total: 137 days ( all chars combined ) I know all the roles of all chars almost, as I have played them all. so I got good cordination ability and know what to do if im tanking, dps (melee / ranged) or healing on different classes.

Alts: Faceråll - disc / holy priest - 397 ilvl
       Šax - resto / elem shaman - 390 ilvl
       Roflchoppah - surv / markman hunter - 392 ilvl
       got 6 lvl 85's total including a 81 DK but played everything exept warrior on max lvl.

Personal info:

Hi, my name is Ole Alexander, from Norway (haugesund) and I have been a raid officer all the way since start of WOTLK. the reason I am finding a new guild is that Im abit tired of raid leading, aswell as I feel that my guild companions are holding the progress down abit. Im a kind person, really social and active, my hobby's are PC, shooting (irl) and Freestyle driving / parkour. I love to work out, and have fun with friends. Im done with school, and are about to go start working. my age is 18 aswell. I have played wow for 6 years now, had a few breaks aswell. currently raid officer for two different guilds, and I want abit of change to happen. I am not late for raids, if I am, I will text you ingame asap if something comes up in good time. not that it will happen. smile always been on time etc as I am the one gathering the raids usually.

current guild: Balance, as I have been in this guild since 09.10.11, it has by far been the best one I have been in socially. the people there, are really nice and kind in all ways. however they started a raid team, and I was assigned as raid officer short time after some test runs. progress is a problem here, and quite some raiders have left guild due to that. so I decide that I am gonna stop Raid lead for abit and join as a casual raider. I also got a perfectly working mic and headset.

I am able to raid at rather all times mostly, the raid times are matching quite good atm. smile

Computer spec: got 60fps at all times, GTX cuda 570 and Intel Core 2500k running at 3.5ghz. 6 gig ram, plenty for me and my demands.

I plan on playing alot in the future, specially in MOP. and would love to raid / progress with Enigma there. smile

Why do I apply to Enigma? as far as I have read around abit, you are a old raiding guild, that got dedicated and skilled players that also seems nice and dedicated at my level or above. smile when I join this guild my intentions is to help it progress, be social, have fun and help people if they need it as my raid exp is officer level and have been alot wich means I love to take things in my own hands and / or read about it so I can either improve it and make it better wink

I love retribution as much as tanking, so the guild can decide what they need the most from me tho, This is Dawnbringer, Peace out!

Last edited by Oleo94 (2012-06-12 16:03:49)

#2 2012-06-12 01:13:24

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Šawnbringčr, prot / ret paladin - accepted

Thanks for the application. Add the details I asked for and then we will be able to answer you soon afterwards.

#3 2012-06-12 18:19:45

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Šawnbringčr, prot / ret paladin - accepted

Accepted

Board footer