You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-07-03 00:56:53

Tankwank
Guild Member

Tankwank - Restoration Druid - declined

Application information

Character name: Tankwank (not really convenient for a healer)
Level:85
Class:druid
Race:worgen
Total time played: 31 days 12 hours 11min
Total time played at level 85: 23 days 7 hours 29min
Current server:ravencrest
Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ank/simple

My character(s)

1. What is my main spec and why? Resto, becouse i love healing and i find it a fulfilling role to play.
2. What is my off spec and why? Feral DPS, only have feral PVP gear becouse its fun to play with my cousin in arena when im boored smile
3. I have all classes on lvl 85, i know them all. the only class thats not 85 is my warlock.

About raiding

4. Which raid addons do i use? omen,recount,DBM
6. What is my raid experience? (from TBC till now)  before cata: BT/Sunwell full clear. naxx 15/15, ulduar 13/13, toc5/5, icc13/13, most on heroic aswell.
cata: Dragonsoul 8/8 normal no heroic exp yet, but eager to learn. and will be prepared by studying the fights
on youtube using Tankspot Video's.
7. How many raid evenings will i attend? 3

About me:

8. Who am i? (name, age, gender, country) Ken, 22, Male, Holland
9. No real guild history in Cata, but i have been in 25 man raiding guilds in TBC and Lichking on other realms. I know the raiding envioremt, and always willing to work hard for the guild, and its members.

Why would i like to join this guild?

I really want to see the end game in great detail, and i want to be in a great guild before the new expansion to start off raiding with a nice guild. I hope i get the chance to prove myself, even if i might lack the Heroic DS raiding experience. But again, im really Eager to learn the tactics from youtube or anny other means.

Thank you for the time to read my application.

Have a great night!

Tankwank ( Ken )

#2 2012-07-03 01:23:58

Axc
Leading Team

Re: Tankwank - Restoration Druid - declined

Take a second look at your talent spec. Compare it to any suggested spec in any proper guide. Then take a look at your stat optimizing and gearing related stuff. Say when ready.

#3 2012-07-03 01:25:28

Tankwank
Guild Member

Changed my specc, and changed some gems/enchants.

Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited by Tankwank (2012-07-03 01:34:47)

#4 2012-07-03 01:48:22

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the application. I have to admit your gear actually looks quite a bit weaker than I understood from our conversation (ilvl vs equiped ilvl etc). Regardless, I'm willing to try you ouy, especially seeing as we practically dispose of just about all leather intellect items at this point. However, bare in mind that at first you will likely be switched in and off from raids a lot (you will join for one boss, then get replaced for another, then join again and so forth). For your won sake, be damn sure you're keeping your gear polished as much as possible - you will co-heal (read: compete) with much better geared healers so every little bit will help you.

Now that you have member acces to the forum, you should be able to see much more section. Prior to joining your first raid, make sure to browse through the sticky in Guild Talk section addressed to new members, that will get you started nicely. Also, set up TS3 client.

Accepted.

Board footer