The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-07-09 18:47:17

Bubblejob
Guild Member

Bubblejob, Draenei, Paladin - accepted

Hey. My name is Nenad. I am from Serbia and i am 26years old(wish i am younger). x)
I am a positive and easygoing person. Always striving to prove that i can fulfill tasks set in-front of me. Healthy competitive and striving to do my best and beat others in healing done or damage done while not making mistakes that could cost us a wipe or looking like an idiot and dieing... x)

I am experienced player. Even thought i started playing mid ICC and did playing on a higher and higher level since than.
My char(the one i am applying with) doesn't have much history to tell since i leveled it on this realm rather than transferring one. Since i find this game easy as it is, don't see a reason of throwing Blizzard even more money. x)

About this character, i leveled it and apart from going 2 pugs didn't really get a chance to raid on it. Which i would like to change. Took 3/8HC in a pug with ease.
Char armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … b/advanced
My item level is still rubish - 391 only but greatly due to being unable to change the trinket which is 359. x)
I cleared DS HC on 2 chars and did a lot of 6/8HC kills on other chars that i am gonna link.
My priest which was made main in end ICC and trought out Cata until i had to switch roles due to guild needs to progress: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k … s/advanced
ICC: 9/12HC, BwD:3/6HC, BoT:2/5HC, TFW:2/2normal, FL: 6/7HC and DS: 8/8HC. Note i have been Raid Leading since Cataclysm hit until Dragon Soul 6/8HC and guild starting to slack to max on Spine progress where i was eventually forced to switch guild to get the clear as i grove tired of not clearing content due to others slack. smile
My druid. Had to switch on it at start of DS since we lost our tank...so was tanking at first than was feral cat dps and towards the end was switching on Zon'ozz, Hagara and Spine progress to resto due to guilds needs. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k … D/advanced 400ilvl feral
My rogue. Had to switch on like 4/6hc progress to it since we struggled with Warmaster and Zon'ozz kill so went to get them. 408ilvl

Got a decent PC. Amd Phenomen X3 2,6ghz 3GB Ram ddr2 and Ati Radeon HD 4650 1GB graphic card. Internet connection is ADSL 4Mbit download and 1Mbit upload.

I can attend all raids during the week. x)
I wish to join Enigma after a talk with your officer and mutual understanding of game and game priorities(progress, skills and good time).
Want to add a note that i am not skilled in making applications due to me not liking to switch guilds, i have been in 2 raiding guilds since i started playing this game and i like to stick around. smile And am very much better at talking than writing about myself and my skills. smile So if you got any questions i am very much UP for a talk on Ventrilo. smile

#2 2012-07-09 22:08:55

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Bubblejob, Draenei, Paladin - accepted

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you Wednesday evening at latest, probably tomorrow.

#3 2012-07-09 22:24:12

Bubblejob
Guild Member

No problem mate. If you need any info just say. I will gladly jump on Vent/mumble/TS/Skype for a chat. smile

#4 2012-07-10 11:14:55

Utopie
Guild Member

In case you are accepted I have several remarks:
1) Get at least 1 point in Blessed Life (both would be ideal) and remove 1-2 points from Improved Judgement.
2) I would go with Glyph of Word of Glory over Glyph of Divine Favor
3) Say bye to Glyph of Divinity and get Glyph of Divine Protection, is more useful.
4) The enchant on bracers is bad.
5) The spirit and haste gems in hands and ring sockets are useless, the bonus is not good enough, replace them with int gems.
6) I would like to see some glyphs in your off spec.

Last edited by Utopie (2012-07-10 11:20:18)

«– What's "God"? – Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you.»

#5 2012-07-10 15:25:17

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted.

I don't know much about paladins myself, but I know Utopie does, so take her advise posted above into account.

You won't be replacing neither boots nor cloak before MoP, so make sure these are gemmed with epic gems.

Since your gear is not too good yet, you will probably start the test period by joining an alt run or two, proper 25 man content will come later. What I want to test first is not your throughput (healing done), but rather awareness, ability to adapt to tactics and general awareness. I want to be very clear here - you will be joining alt raids, but that's by no means an excuse to slack in the slightest, this will very much be part of your test period already.

Now that you have member acces to the forum, you should be able to see much more section. Prior to joining your first raid, make sure to browse through the sticky in Guild Talk section addressed to new members, that will get you started nicely. Also, set up TS3 client.

Board footer