Rústy, Human Death Knight. - pending

Irl name: Zak brown
Character name: Rústy
Level:85
Class: Death Knight
Race: Human
Current server: Ravencrest Alliance
Armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … sty/simple

My current item level equipped is 388, bearing in mind that I have 6 pvp items equipped, I've been 85 for about 10 days so far and focused on pvping at the start. I've been playing death knights since the beginning to Cataclysm when I started wow. (please note, I am only asking to join as a social rank for now, until I have the correct gear to start a potential trial).
My character(s)

Talents and why:

My main spec is Frost dual wield. The reason I first chose frost spec is because when I first came to wow I first chose to play a death knight once I had reached level 55. I enjoyed playing every moment of my character. The reason I've specced the way I have is because, I've done several comparisons to the worlds best death knights and the spec I am using is optimal for outputting the most dps.

Offspec:

I don't currently have an offspec, the only spec I think worth playing in pve is frost. I could potentially make a 2h frost spec if the right weapon came along.

Raiding:

Addons: Omen, Recount, Grid, DBM.

Raid Experience:

Cataclysm, Firelands:

7/7N & 6/7HC (missing Ragnaros)

Cataclysm, Dragon Soul:

8/8LFR, 8/8N & 0/8HC.
(I'm knowledgeable of the heroic encounters & reading up on anything is easily done)

Attendance:

I can make all of the raids, whenever they may be.

Reason for application:

The reason I am applying for your guild: I saw one of your members posting in the trade chat that you guys are recruiting. I then saw a hunter from your guild named [Lammi], roaming about so I decided to ask him a couple of questing regarding raid times ect.  Basically, I have been searching for a professional raiding guild such as yourselves for a very long time. Most people don't have that professionalism whilst they are raiding. I'm looking for a social rank in your guild until my gear is of acceptable standard(no matter how long it may take). Basically, I think that everyone deserves a chance in life and I'd love to show you what I'm capable of.

Regards,

Zak
(Rústy)

P.S; I look forward to hearing a response, thanks! smile

Last edited by Rústy (2012-07-11 00:36:31)

#2 2012-07-11 00:42:46

Utopie
Guild Member

Re: Rústy, Human Death Knight. - pending

Not talking about your gear, but about your spec. What you have now is a (bad) pvp frost spec. I want to see a pve spec. And one question: why would you want a 2h frost spec?

Last edited by Utopie (2012-07-11 00:45:45)

«– What's "God"? – Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you.»

#3 2012-07-11 00:48:24

Rústy
Uncertified member

Sorry, just let me relog! I respecced 15 minutes ago and didn't relog & I wouldn't like a frost 2h spec, but I'd be willing to try it out in MoP and see how it goes:)

That's all done for you now. PvE spec is up:)

Last edited by Rústy (2012-07-11 00:54:22)

#4 2012-07-11 01:46:35

Lamme
Guildmaster

We can get you invited as a social member for the time being, however truth being told, you have miles to go to get anywhere near the gear level required to even consider joining the raiding team.

I will close the application for the sake of order for the time being - you will have to poke me to reopen it once you're ready to apply proper.

Board footer