You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-09-20 01:14:31

Sagidu
Guild Member

Sagidu-once again - accepted

Personal Information

How good is your english: Good enough I suppose.

Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

Some of you (Stormreaver people yay) might or might not remember me playing in The Enigma Order during WotLK-at that time I raided as a dps Deathknight. I am pretty much an average guy-not having any special skills or qualities that I could mention to be honest. I do like to think of myself as a friendly and helpful person-although more often than not my social skills seem to not function properly-therefore a given impression might vary. I try to stay away from drama but then again-sometimes it is not as easy as it sounds. What else what else…I do seem to be quite obsessive (in a good way I suppose) about certain activities that bring me happiness in any shape and form which I am thinking might come in handy while raiding . Always strive to be better at what I do-no matter the cost. Well guess that is all.

Character Information

I will be abandoning my DK and rerolling as a Rogue for MoP-therefore unfortunately cannot provide much information in this section as it is pretty much a fresh character. I will try to provide as precise raiding background as my memory allows me to make up a bit for that. Also I take it that majority is more or less aware of the The Enigma Order/Dark Ritual progression during Stormreaver days. Though If anyone is interested and want to check something up-my DK name is Sellador/Ravencrest.

Raiding Experience

Previous Vanilla and Burning Crusade raid experience:

I started WoW as a Horde Hunter on some russian realm-Stonemaul i believe. Did not really play so much back then-was just kind of getting into the game slowly. I did some ZG and that is all. Before TBC came out i moved to Daggerspine (aka Laggerspine) and played as a BM Hunter through entire expansion in a guild called ''The Order Of The Muffin''. I believe we managed to take down every single boss from Attunemen in Karazhan to Illidan as a server first. It was pretty intense and i must say that TBC was definitely my golden era in WoW. I quit the game one week after Sunwell patch so no kills there for me. Some time after that i started Alliance Druid on Stormscale and i decided i want to try out healing perspective of the game.

Previous Wrath of the Lich King raid experience:

Before joining TEO-I downed everything but 3D Sartharion. We killed Yogg-Saron pretty quickly and it turned out that i actually have to force myself to log. I have to say it is mainly because i was so fed up with healing role. In PvP it felt challenging and enjoyable but PvE-totally different story. I realized that staring at grid/healbot/whatever and just hotting up entire raid is not exactly my thing. It did not even feel like you participate in an encounter. So i started a DK to do what is more enjoyable for me-dpsing. I played with few RL friends on Burning Legion in ''Legendary Artillery''. Progress was decent-been very glad with the guild itself. Then came summer time. Long story short-guild started falling apart and eventually disbanded. Had no reason to play there anymore. I took a small break and decided it is time to look for a new home. Destination-Stormreaver. There I have been actively raiding as a Deathknight for quite some time for TEO. Time has passed, some things has changed and along with two friends met in the guild-we decided to join Dark Ritual. <<<<<<the fast-forward button>>>>>After A LOT of HC 25 LK wipes and some more- variety of problems aroused within the guild and playing has become not that pleasant anymore. On top of that the game itself was very stale itself. I decided with another member that everything has stopped to be what it used to be and we are going to depart from raiding scene and pursue PvP goals of our own.

Cataclysm experience:

Entire expansion has been pretty much exactly that. We played Arena and RBGs all day-every day. At the end of the season managed to get Gladiator for two teams. For the next season we got picked by GameSense on Outland and spent entire season there playing even more hardcore PvP. Now I do realize this is hardly relevant in any way in a raiding application. Priorities were different at the time. There was simply no time nor the proper guild structure to really PvE. The only raiding I have done was pre-Firelands tier and some DS later every now and then-you shall not find any fancy achievements or anything really that would be worth mentioning from this time. So yes-I did slack horribly PvE wise in the current expansion.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45):

100%.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (in particular, any of the days we are raiding at that does not suit you):

None at all.

At this point of time, how long do you expect you will continue playing WoW:

Hard to say really. For what is worth I do hope to play through entire MoP and if the game and circumstances allow-beyond that.

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

I believe that Guild in its current state is able to provide what I am looking for at the moment. In the past I did spend a fair amount of time as a TEO Raider and I do have fond memories of that period. It was a natural decision to come back eventually-if given a chance that is.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:

Same things as in the past I guess. Mainly steady and solid progress in a decent atmosphere. Respect towards each other and the time we all put into raiding which translates pretty much into no slacking and helping your fellow guild members with anything raid related.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

Confirmed.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:

If possible I try to get to the bottom of the issue by myself.
Although if it is not-I do double check with somebody who is more knowledgeable than myself on the specific subject.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:

More like 10 hours a day /chuckle.
I play WoW mainly because i am quite passionate about this game and gaming in general. Simple as that.  Not because i have simply nothing better to do or just too much free time (oh well…). It is something i take seriously and something i am trying to be good at.

Hardware/Connection (we assume your computer and connection are fit for raiding, only tell us about out of ordinary stuff):

Nothing particularly unusual. Perfectly fine to handle current game requirements. Connection wise I do get a DC every now and then like most of us I guess but other than this-no issues.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Sagidu (2012-09-20 05:44:46)

#2 2012-09-20 12:08:45

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Sagidu-once again - accepted

If I were you, I'd pput the picture you have in the signature at the very top of the application, then the actual content would barely matter.

Accepted

Expect endless mocking for playing a rogue.

#3 2012-09-20 23:03:34

Apox
Founding Member
Website

Re: Sagidu-once again - accepted

Gina Carano would woop all your behinds big_smile

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/q03263-2.png

Board footer