Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2012-12-19 16:52:30

Mistytail
Guild Member

Mistytail Guardian Druid - declined

rsonal Information

How good is your english: Perfect
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Havebeen gaming for 20 years now... its quite sad actually tongue

Character Information

Nickame: Mistytail
Armory Link:  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/R … l/advanced
Mainspec: Guardian
Offspec: Feral
Professions: Herb/Alchamy

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness (this helps loads):

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/yygq5vr4zbvz3p6x/ (Garalon Heroic kill and Progress report)

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally.

-Yeah it should the spec is made after Icy-Veins recommendations. and yeah have an incoming thinket this week ^^

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

-I am pretty good with My dk Chavalir which is an former main (Tankedwith him aswell) allthough its level 85..  I am good with my shadow priest aswell which is level 85 aswell .... ^^

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-Cataclysm and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

-In this I have killed 5 Heroics... 3 I n Heart of Fear and 2 in MSV
-Pretty much skipped Catalysm after Firelands, but before then I did 7 Heroic
- in Wotlk I did Ulduar hc and Togc10
- In Bc All up to Tempest keep
- In Vanilla I did all up to aq 40

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45):

- Will give you the days now I cant raid due to finales
3rth of January
16th of January

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (in particular, any of the days we are raiding at that does not suit you):

-Only Finales which is every half year.

At this point of time, how long do you expect you will continue playing WoW:

-Atleast untill next expansion

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):

- I am good because I read and study my role specefic for each fight and prepare for each fight with what abilities I shall use and which whom that not will benefit the fight.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Pros:
- Much more control instead of just beeing a meat tank
- Possible to heal or dps for 45 sec in short fights

Cons:
- The Mastery for bears is not very well designed.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):

- I read tactics from icy-veins and fatboss. When they do not have any tacs then I read the forums on icy-veins or  where I can find a post about a boss. If  I cant find anything then I ask some on my friend list and study the mechanic in youtube videos and dungeon journal.

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic).

Heroic Garalon:
- I studied the tacs from videos, and saw how some guilds did it.  I noticed how the tanks handled the phemonens well and copied that movement and applied. I made sure to always be in front of the boss, but give the other tank enough distance so I not accidently would take it when he had phemons. at 30 I made sure that I took the phemons around 15-20 stacks and 15-20 stacks later passed it to a hunter.. I was all the timeredy to pop cooldowns and taunt if the other tank should fail while Tanking the last 30 %. We made sure to move as little as possible under the last 30 % so DPS could maximize their dps.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:

- a full functional raiding guild with friendly members.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

- aye

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:

- Pretty much same way as with a new boss.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:

- I find the game challenging and fun, and dont find a 10 hout commitment that much.

Hardware/Connection (we assume your computer and connection are fit for raiding, only tell us about out of oridinary stuff):

- it is fine ^^

Last edited by Mistytail (2012-12-19 17:08:39)

#2 2012-12-19 17:33:28

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Mistytail Guardian Druid - declined

Accepted

Board footer