Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-01-04 05:26:17

Nevox
Guild Member

Nevox - Worgen - Mage - accepted

Personal Information

How good is your english: Good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
My name is Nasser 24 old WOW is my life  45-55hrs per week playing wow .

Character Information

Nickame: Nevox
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … vox/simple
Mainspec: Arcane
Offspec: Frost/Fire
Professions: Jewelcrafting/Enchanting

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness (this helps loads): Never sent report before

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally:
My Gear is full Ready For HC's Raiding Enchants/Gems/bis etc .

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
85 Prot Warrior, Used to tank alt raids did some HCs ect,
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k … xar/simple

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-Cataclysm and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

Burning Crusade :
Cleared Everything , In my Warrior .

WOTLK :
12/12 ICC HC LK KILLED 2010/11/4 Bane of Fallen
5/5 TOGC HC
13/13 Ulduar
15/15 Naxxramas
1/1 The Ruby Sanctum

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45):
Perfectly time For me 100%

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (in particular, any of the days we are raiding at that does not suit you):
No

At this point of time, how long do you expect you will continue playing WoW:
I have no idea , I love this game cant stop playing smile

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
I use every mil second to increase my dps , when ever I have a chance to dps I DPS :p , I dont waste the time running around like a headless chicken^^

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
PROS:High Dmg, Big bursts, has very good survivabilty and easily
CONS:reliant on stacking Cds for good Dmg.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):
Ask Friends who killed before me , Read About tacts , watch streams of players progressing  .

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
because The Enigma Order is like a raising star :p , and I wanna hang on it to be on the rop :>

What do you expect from us, as a guild:
I expect to get a lot of expeience because The Enigma Order is a semi-hardcore guild and its one of the best .

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Yes , Understood

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:
Ask Friends/ppl , Read Up

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:
I have nothing but wow is my life love this Game

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application:
I believe I would be a good addition to the 25 man raiding team , because I always do my best  .

Hardware/Connection (we assume your computer and connection are fit for raiding, only tell us about out of oridinary stuff):
GPU : i7-2600
GC: NVIDIA GeForce 480 gtx
RAM: 8GB
Connection: 100/50mbit

#2 2013-01-04 18:53:11

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Nevox - Worgen - Mage - accepted

Thanks for your application, please contant me in game for a chat.

Are you the person I spoke to together with Slashcry?

#3 2013-01-04 18:55:44

Nevox
Guild Member

yes mate i was with SlashCry smile

#4 2013-01-05 15:28:26

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Board footer