Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-01-05 17:40:37

Eemy
Uncertified member

Eemy - Night Elf - Hunter - declined

Personal Information

How good is your english: Pretty good smile
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I'm a dedicated player and i am a pretty relaxed guy who likes to joke around smile

Character Information

Nickame: Eemy
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … emy/simple My gear is not the best at the moment but i am trying my best to replace those pvp parts by doing dailys to get the reputation to buy items.
Mainspec: Beast mastery
Offspec: Survival
Professions: nothing at the moment because my character is newly made but im thinking off leatherworking and skinning

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness (this helps loads): I haven't been in a serious guild so i do not have a good wol.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally.
Yes, i do have enchants and gems on my gear but i do not think it's at the best place possible

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/c … emy/simple Really good
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … emy/simple pretty good
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … jme/simple Really good

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-Cataclysm and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds): I've been playing since early vanilla and  cleared zg, mc, onyxia and aq 20
Tbc: i cleared everything except kil'jaedan.
Wotlk: i had pretty much everything cleared except icc heroic
cataclysm: i didn't play anything in cata
MOP: i haven't been in a serious guild to be able to raid but i know 12/17 by watching tactics videos.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45):
I play alot of wow and all of those days and times looks good so i will be able to attend alot

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (in particular, any of the days we are raiding at that does not suit you): Wednesday because of hockey

At this point of time, how long do you expect you will continue playing WoW:
It looksbright at the moment so i will be playing for a long time

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
Im pretty new as a hunter but i'm trying to increase my dps everyday by training dummys, i watch alot of guides and tips to be able to perfrom better dps and i am willing to learn from other players.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Beast mastery is the best spec at the moment. The damage we can do as bm is pretty sick at the moment but i do not like that we have to rely on our pet to do most of the damage.
Survival is really good in aoe but not the best in single target but i like this spec more because i have to rely on my self more than my pet.
I haven't played MM for a long while but i've heard that it's a good spec for pvp but nothing more. The pros with hunter is that the damage a good hunter can do is pretty sick and hunters are one of the best dps classes at the moment

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations): I repair, bring buff food, flasks, i try to read the tactics and watch the high tier guilds do them on streams.

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic).I remember back in the tbc times when i did black temple with my guild, i was always assigned to kite mobs or etc o bosses and i always made macros to be prepared to target/put traps etc.

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I first heard about "The Enigma Order" in the trade channel. I am looking for a good guild at the moment who isn't 3/17 in normal. I heard good things about the players and the guild and it got me intrested in making an application to join the guild.

What do you expect from us, as a guild: Great people, kind and skilled players

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): Yes i've read it and i do understand it good

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed: I try to contact people that have exp or know about these things if i am unsure, If there is somethign about my class, then i look for a better hunter and try to ask him

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game: I play wow because it is something that i enjoy beside hockey which i play alot, I do play a game to have fun and that's exactly what i have when i play wow and i do not actually care how much time i spend on the game as long as the game entertains me.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.

I wish i could get an invite even tho my gear is not the best and the same with my application ^^ if the gear is an problem, then i wish i could get an invite and stay until i am able to make my gear good enough to play on a higher level

Hardware/Connection (we assume your computer and connection are fit for raiding, only tell us about out of oridinary stuff):
My computer is really good and there is nothing that i cannot play on max graphics and i never have fps problems. My ms is always on 30 and i have a 100 mb connection so i never get disconnected

Thanks for reading my application and have a good day smile

#2 2013-01-05 18:04:25

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Eemy - Night Elf - Hunter - declined

Declined

Board footer