Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-01-05 19:54:20

sublime
Guild Member

Subliime - Mage app - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your english: i'd give it a 8 out of 10
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: i usually goof around when playing so you might get a few laughs and i also get scared easily , = manly Screams

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:Subliime
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … e/advanced
Mainspec: Fire (going arcane after better gear)
Offspec: Arcane/frost
Professions: Alch/Tailoring

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.
All my gear has the best enchants and gems regardless of that slot being bis or not
Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible? not recently since i dont raid with pugs and i cant cap from daily's but i try my best with daily hc and lfr ofc

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Pro's: With Very good RNG (crits) Fire can hit the top of the meter with High combustion even after the nerf it also has very good mobility for some fights
Cons: With bad RNG it can lead to a real clusterfuck and be one of the worst on damage  but like i said i will at somepoint go arcane since its best atm  all in all Its has alot of RNG, but so do most classes right?
Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them: dont have any at lvl 90 i have a dk which was my main wotlk- early cata
DK: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t … zeo/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected .http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-klrvnjjg22obu95s/ this is the one i can provide atm even though its lfr

Which pve addons do you use?DBM/Combustionhelper/Recount

Show us your UI. http://i.imgur.com/S0bAb.jpg

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):
Wotlk: cleared Everything except LK HC this is on my dk both 10 and 25 man
Cata: Cleared Everything did Tier 11 when FL came out so thats nothing big same goes with tier 12, did 6/7hc before DS, Rag Hc when DS was released but i cleared DS HC with 15% nerf
Mop: MSV Normal , Hof 3/6 Thats all im afraid since i was hospitalized a month ago turns out i'm diabatic and my blood suger droped so they kept me there for 2 weeks got out and thats when my guild got into trouble
Guild History:Cata: Insane Legion : something happened with the RL and members and they just stopped for weeks and we were somtimes forced to pug or even call raids
Pro kuwait: Disbaned after lack of attendence and GL quit

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. i can make all those days But there are times where i have Exams with that exception i can attend all days fully prepared

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): like stated above

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
i always keep max focus everytime i raid whether its with you guys or lfr or hc's i always aim to be the top despite if i fail or not i keep going,i also check icy-veins mmo champion for class changes daily and i always keep myself updated on what happens including hotfixes and all that i also test various ways to maximize my dps and always practice on lfr and HC's untill im satisfied with the outcome

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations): i dont just watch video's i search for class specific videos which include mage pov just to have a good idea on what i as a class can do to help out and to damage and knowing when to use cd's all that

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic).
well on spine i used to handle grips dunno thats makes much impact on my app since its a real simple thing to do , i also kited adds on nef
GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
You have a Very good rank compared to how many days you raid and how many hours a week that impressed me very much and been looking for a guild like yours since i started raiding and your raiding days Are perfectly aligned to my daily schedule, all in all you are perfect for me as i hope i am good enough for you to play with

What do you expect from us, as a guild: Respected,the motivation after countless wipes

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Fully read and understood smile
When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed: i Always ask if unsure about something usually about diffrent tacs about a boss since some bosses have more then one and i usually ask what urs is or anything related to that

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game: i love this game its part of my life ( it really is i have to log at least once its like calling ur parents or saying hi to a friend of urs)bad examples? maybe, but hopefully you know what i mean smile

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.
hopefully what i wrote to you is enough but a simple (NO) smile
HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Paris, France. dont know what u mean but i hope this is right
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2415818837.png

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.

- Graphic Card: GTX680 2GB
Proccessor : intel core i-7-3770k
Ram: 16GB
- Internet Connection: 2.5 MB 120-150MS

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? Yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Yea no problem

#2 2013-01-05 22:09:42

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Subliime - Mage app - declined

Thanks for your application. I'm almost certain that the speed test of your net you linked is to the default server (Kuwait city) rather than Paris, as requested.

Once the speed test standard window pops up, drag the map around until you can see central Europe, then click the dot representing Paris, then run the test and repost results.

I have to admit grade D to a Kuwait server is alarming already.

Out of curiosity - was this your gear setup before applying or did the refrence to Mr. Robot trigger any changes? Nice to see a gear set well taken care off.

#3 2013-01-05 22:37:59

sublime
Guild Member

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2416213899.png
Gear setup wasnt from mr.robot
Side note: dunno whats happening how is paris better then kuwait O.o
But having 130 MS isnt as bad as it seems is it? i mean i used to play with 300 ms  during wotlk

Last edited by sublime (2013-01-05 22:42:43)

#4 2013-01-06 00:29:36

Lamme
Guildmaster

It's not about Paris being better (it's France, it certainly isn't any better), it's just that it's closer to where Blizzard's EU servers are. Funny enough you connection got a better grade there.

Thanks for you response, we will get back to you shortly.

#5 2013-01-06 06:10:24

sublime
Guild Member

Lamme wrote:

It's not about Paris being better (it's France, it certainly isn't any better), it's just that it's closer to where Blizzard's EU servers are. Funny enough you connection got a better grade there.

i know thats what i meant about why paris was better then kuwait,the Grade not where  the server was smile
anyway looking forward to the answer smile

#6 2013-01-07 15:57:21

Lamme
Guildmaster

We would like to try you out, possibly in lfr at first. Contact us in game for an invite please.

#7 2013-01-10 12:25:24

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Board footer