How good is your english: its okay.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Dovalon
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … n/advanced
Mainspec: Retri
Offspec: Holy
Professions: Mining/BS

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning. - My gear have very good enchants and gems.

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible? Nah i don't. Only raided for the first weeks in MoP then i PvPed at full time. smile But if i will start to raid again i will do that ofc.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Exorcism proc ofc. Exorcism is very important in my dps so rotation + it deals tons of dmg

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them: All my alts are horde.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected. http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/ … t/Dovalon/ if u scroll down i kind find 2.

Which pve addons do you use? DBM, Omen and recount.

Show us your UI.
http://speedy.sh/pCWPc/WoWScrnShot-103112-160733.jpg

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):
Started to raid seriously when ICC was released, Me and some friends had a guild on Shattered Hand Horde called Oblivion Dream, We ended up with 11/12 HC and 1/1 RS normal in 10man. I Defeated Madness HC and had 6/7 HC i Cata. And i got only 1 HC in MoP. Did all that with my ex guild Vildabrax on Jaedenar. http://vildabrax.se/

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. I will make it of course.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): I will make it every time and if i dont i will tell u guys like 2-3 days before.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't quote Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way): I think i am a very good retri, I know when i must use own def CDs and when to off-heal or use HoS etc. I'm doing very good dmg so i know my rotation to a 110%.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations): I always watch fatboss vids and if i don't get something im searching on forums to help me master that boss.

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic). well tbh i cant remember if i had some special assignment expect to cast some off heals.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: U seems to be a very cool guild that i would like to be a part of.

What do you expect from us, as a guild: A nice atmosphere and some fun raiding and perhaps make some friends.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): I have read the rules on the site and I have no further questions.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed: Checking on websites or trying to contact a end game ret that have killed that boss before to get some tips.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:
Well what i can i say.. i like the game so 10h isn't that big of a deal for me

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application. Well i got good knowledge about the most mechanics in the game.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids. I never had problems with my comp when playing WoW. i have the graphics on high. Around 30 FPS on Elagon 25m.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? Ofc.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Its fine.

Cheers Dovalon. If o got any question pls ask me in game or add my skype; Fataliity1337

#2 2013-01-11 18:07:50

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Dovalon Human Paladin - declined

Thank you for the application. Please provide a link presenting your pve gear.

www.maskedarmory.com/ and http://www.wow-heroes.com/ can both be used to save a profile, so that it doesn't need to correspond to gear currently disaplyed on Armory.

What's the deal with the logs you provided? wow-heroes attach them to your paladin's profile, but I couldn't see your nickname there for the line of mine. What did I miss?

Also, please run the speed test as specified in application template.

#3 2013-01-11 18:25:22

Dovalon
Uncertified member

Hm okey didnt look into those WoLs. I dont understand that site so well it might be under my last nickname- Ethod Blood elf. smile

Now i should be in my PvE gear. smile

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2429185092.png

#4 2013-01-11 18:43:41

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thanks for the update. We will get back to you prior to Sunday afternoon (likely tomorrow) listing what ammendments to gear would be obligatory if we were to accept you as a testplayer.

Should you be willing to introduce them, we would most likely be interested in trying you out afterwards.

#5 2013-01-12 13:30:47

Dovalon
Uncertified member

Ah cool! smile

#6 2013-01-12 23:26:32

Lamme
Guildmaster

Just that to do that we need your pve profile and armory shows you in pvp set yet again.

#7 2013-01-13 02:07:27

Dovalon
Uncertified member

#8 2013-01-13 13:41:17

Lamme
Guildmaster

My gear have very good enchants and gems.

Short version - no, it doesn't.

Medium version -
1. visit mr. Robot
2. import you character
3. click Optimize
4. introduce the changes to your gear

Long version -
Dancing Steel rather than Windsong
head – crit->hit
back – 180 hit enchant
chest – fierce vermillion onyx + lightning wild jade
wrists – quick sun radiance; 170 strenghts; mastery->hit
hands - quick sun radiance; exp->haste
waist - quick sun radiance x2 + lightning wild jade
legs -  fierce vermillion onyx
rings 1 – exp->haste
ring 2 – exp->mastery
trinket 2 - exp->haste

When and if you follow the above, we would like to visit LFR raid with you in order to have a look at your damage there. Only afterwards will we decide whether to invite you as a testplayer or not.

To be clear - introducing the changes to the gear listed above does not guarantee an invitation

#9 2013-01-15 18:33:52

Lamme
Guildmaster

That took a little too long to be satisfied with.

Declined

Board footer