You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-01-26 01:19:19

Sassp
Guild Member

Sassp, Night Elf Warrior - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your english: Good,  can read, can hear, can understand and speak.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:  I love progress and working as a team.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Sassp
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ssp/simple
Mainspec: Protection
Offspec: Arms PvP
Professions: Enchanting Blacksmitting. (600/600) both.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.

------- Alright so.  I always come Gemmed, Enchanted, and got Gems with me in my bags, Why?  because some boss might need more Stamina/parry/mastery.  and I gem full mastery because of the high amout of Not getting Critically hitted by Bossencounters.  Always having Expertice & hitcap.  Why?  Because Warriors got changed in MoP, and Now they wont get rage for beeing hit by enemys.  Now I need to use my spells for getting it.  Wich says.   Shieldslam, devestate, revenge and berseker rage, and Commanding shout.  And always trying to have Shieldblock / Shield barrier on 100% uptime, and thats why my hit/expertice is so important.

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?  Capping everyweek.  (why dont you have full upgrade then?) because,  I started to raid first two weeks in MoP. and then quitted raiding because of moving to my own apartment.  and now, for like 3weeks, I joined <DET ÄR MYSIGT> and i raided with them twice, then they decided to quit raiding 100%.  Alright so, I kinda trying to read Wowprogress and Trade as much I can for new guild.  And saw Smalle in trade LF new tank.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:    My spec is at this moment my OPINION the best Tank warrior spec. Well, I could use Second wind, But I shouldnt be under 35% to get it procced.  thats why I consider Enraged regeneration.  Cant really see any negative thing with the Spec.  So, over to my charather.  I would love to have better gear, But gear is enough atm for what I'm doing, Challangemodes and capping with friends sometimes. also perfect for raidfinder.   My boots, yes ofcourse I know its a dps-boots, But. thing was, they had Mastery+crit, and a yellow gem, So I just reforged the crit to parry. and gemmed mastery, and updated twotimes for mastery boost.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … ssp/simple     -   This gonna be my restodruid Challangemode Healer. How good Am I as restodruid?  well. been playing healer for 4years. So I would say pretty enough for heroicraiding and Goldchallangemodes.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.   - Sorry,  They don't got them anymore,  Since the only guild I had logs in was ASMODEUS @ Outland.  wich was in middle of Cataclysm.

Which pve addons do you use?  DBM, OMEN. RSA Recount

Show us your UI. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … mp;theater

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

Alright,  So. been playing since start of the burning crusade. and ofcourse, Newbie at start, started to raid late Tbc as Warlock.  Cleared all easy things,  Kara, gruul, mag-lair.   then progressed hard Tk and ssc.  never got into BT and sunwell before wrath patch. 

Wotlk - So, cleared naxx, os, eoe. pretty easy, and then got over to Ulduar, Ulduar is clearly the best raidcontent ever.  However, got stuck at Mirmidon.  but cleared in trial of grandcrusader patch, So.  Trial of the grandcrusder was pretty funny, but as other guild, we got stuck at last boss.  Op heavy swarm, LOL.  and cleared Ruby sanctum first night on normal.  And killed it heroic in Cata.  Icc10, killed LK normal at 5% buff, and got it heroic at 25%buff.

Cataclysm - Bot, bwd, totw was good contents.  Progressed down normals after a while. Never done the heroics in that patch,  later on when firelands came,  I played in a good swedish guild called LEGIONEN @ Stormscale.  we progressed down 6/7hc after some nerfs, and never got Raggy heroic in that patch.  and disbanded.  then I quitted raiding, and sold my account.  why?  Dad took my computer and couldnt play.    So, at like 15% buff in DS, I joined a guild on Outland EU called  Asmodeus, and they are still alive.  in this guild i fitted very well as a Maintank warrior. and also with them I farmed DS 8/8hc and 7/7hc firelands for birds and glorys.  and Now I'm on Ravencrest Eu, with my Irls, and they all quitted, and some transfered to Sylvanas Horde. But I decided to be on ravencrest because I dont wanna pay more money for transfers etc. So this is my last realm ever.  However,  Started to raid and progressed with Asmodeus early MoP, clared MsV second week, and then I left and moved to my own apartment and Now I live for myself.  and came back for a few weeks ago and started to lf guild, and found <DET ÄR MYSIGT> after a month of serching for guild.  and now three weeks later they decided to quit raiding 100%. and I started to do challangemodes with some Guildies and some puggers.  Got two gold fast, one silver and one bronze.   The bronze one was with friends as armswarr, Protwarr, ele, restosham, and dps monk.   didnt work at all.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.   I can join 100%.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):  i go to gym everyday, and If im not online, I might just be some minutes late, since getting into a guild is like a Job,  you need to get into the raid fully gemmed, enchanted, and got own food +flasks.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way): Well, Since I've played wow for a long time,  its just basics to know other classes, and Since I am a raider, I should know other classes abilitys to make the best of all situations. I know my own class because I play it, and to play warrior good 100% you really need to know your MAINSPEC hard.  as i explained earlier, I am a really good protwarrior, and I Only wanna play as Protwarrior.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):

How?  well,  at a new content,  You cant read and know a fight 100% to know a fight, You basicly need to progress it down,  wipe, wipe, wipe, and you AS raider should learn from your misstake, and also try to help other players,  and the learning curve should be, after 3-4wipes,  U actually SHOULD know it.  if you don't, you drag the raid with you and then you wipe to bad misstakes.

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic).

At Spine heroic. I was the one who kited the adds.  and it was so easy to kite the adds, because of our setup.  we managed to do it.  with two paladins,  hammer of wrath, shockwave, safeguard, leap.  and a shaman with earthbind totem.   it was all about communication and time the stuns.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

What do you expect from us, as a guild:  I expect dedication, and raids with a sence of humor, but still on a serious level.  also Raidspot would be best for me.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):  I did read them yes, and almost understood it 100%.  Only thing im unsure about is,   As trial,  U can't sign up, you should be there for the first 3raids and attend.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed: Ask?  or do a research about it.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:  Why?  because I don't got a job, and I find wow funny and with the raidcontents and teamplays, It makes me stay.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.  Not much more than if you really wanna test me out,  get me into a challangemode. and i'll show how it's done.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany. http://www.speedtest.net/result/2462680442.png

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.   Its enough for streaming raids.   Should get a new proccesor because its to small for keeping a 1980stream. and maybe a better grapiccard. otherwise im around 50fps while raiding with 25man.  in 5man heroics around 80fps.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?  Yes.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

well, If you wanna call to sweden, Sure..!!

#2 2013-01-26 01:37:34

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Sassp, Night Elf Warrior - declined

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

One flaw I spotted straight away, not a gnome. Tempted to decline at this point, but they tell me I cannot do that sad

#3 2013-01-26 01:44:52

Sassp
Guild Member

Not sure if you're serious.
first of all, about gnomes.
1. they're small.
2. Not sure if I should have Gnomes before a Ne,  because,  Night elfs are more difficult to hit + resistant to naturedmg
- Gnomes got increased resist to arcanedamage and some expertice +.
- becides that,  I hate gnomes. sad

Thanks for a fast answer btw.

#4 2013-01-26 11:20:02

Lamme
Guildmaster

"Gnomes are smaller, but night elves are harder to hit". Nonsense.

And no, I'm entirely serious, even I cry inside a little each time I see an elf warrior.

#5 2013-01-26 12:27:39

Sassp
Guild Member

Well, clearly I think you missunderstood me. It was a joke.

#6 2013-01-27 11:17:59

Lamme
Guildmaster

We'll have an answer for you later today.

#7 2013-01-27 17:44:02

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Please note that due to your gear behind consderably behind our average, at first you will be probably swapped in and out raids a far bit.

Board footer