Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-01-27 18:58:29

darins
Uncertified member

Holy paladin application - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your english:From 0-10 it is an 9
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

I am dave 25 years young living in the Netherlands.Working in the gas and oil industrie for Shell,Esso ,Bp etc Behind my work i like to play World of Warcraft ofcourse and watching football ,K1 and Darts are things i like to do also...

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:Darínze
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n … e/advanced
Mainspec:Holy
Offspec:Retribution
Professions:Enchanthing 600 Engineering 600

Talents,Glyphs,Stats:

Stats priority

Stats: Intellect>Spirit>Mastery>Haste>Crit

Talents:

Pursuit of Justice:15% Passive speed +Each Holy stack gives 5% extra speed for 3 times ( Always good for Movement fights )

Fist of Justice:Can be good for stunning adds

Eternal Flame:This talent is a pure personal decision Since we'r playing in Mirage with disc priest ,Holy Paladin and perhaps resto shaman/druid i Prefer this talent more then Sacred Shield or Selfless Healer. The Eternal Flame Replaces Word of Glory and gives an Holy Flame on your target thats will do extra healing( Hot) Increased ofcourse with the amount of holy stacks your got.

Unbreakable Spirit:When Lay on hands ,Divine Shield /Protection Are on cooldown your Spended Holy power stack will reduce their cooldown for 1% Up to 50% ( Perfect talent for long fights /Intense fights)

Divine Purpose:Passive Effect The abilities That cost holy power Have an 25% Change to gain Divine Purpose Effect ( The talent himself ) Your next Holy Power ability will consume no Holy Power and will cast as if 3 Holy Power were consumed. Lasts 8 sec. Its good an Proc for the time that you are realy in need of high healing .On the other hand i swap this talent sometimes for Holy Avenger Because in some fight where i know big healing is necessary its a better option the use holy avenger because then you are sure you will get the max effect on that specific moment )

Light's Hammer:Bassicly always using it on stacking moments ( put the hammer central of the stacking moment )

4. Glyphs :

Major Glyphs:

Glyph of Beacon of Light (Removes the global on it)

Glyph of Divinity ( 2min increase on the cd but when its used you receive 10% mana back)

Glyph of Protector of the Innocent ( Personal beacon ) Specialy since we are spreading Eternal Flame

Spell Rotation priorities: I think you cannot realy say whats your healing rotation till the moment is there specialy for Holy Paladins ofcourse there is a priority on some special Moments .On heavy healing moments i always use Light's Hammer central of the area ,With the following Cd's (Wings,Favor>>When there is high damage on tanks i will ofcourse use Guardian) On the light moments i am aiming to Spread eternal flame buff to everyone since Holy shock is always on cd.In overall its bassicly always open till the moment is there

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/n … r%c3%adnze

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?I keep capping my valors yes.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:Bassicly i play a strong tank healing class but i think in some encounters holy paladins can be good in raid healing also i swap alot with talents on some heroic encounters ( its bassicly what the healing officer (s) wants . on some fights i talent the double bop etc. In overall i know my class for 300% and i keep enjoy playing it.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

List of Alt(s)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... 9/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... n/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... s/advanced

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... a/advanced

Bassicly i dont have loads of pve exp on any of my alts . i just play them for the fun and perhaps some pvp.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/moaw … &e=943
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/16432 … qaorz8gw1/

Which pve addons do you use?

List of Addons:
DBM , Weak Auras,Parrot or Mik's Scrolling Battle Text,Recount

And some Special UI addons to make things abit easier.

Show us your UI.(I getting an error when itry to upload it ) Bassicly its a simple Ui to keep things cleary and fresh .

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

Raiding experience in WoW:

- Vanilla -
Didnt raid in that time.

- The Burning Crusade -
Started from Black Temple.

- Wrath of the Lich King -

Nax:10/25:Cleared

Ulduar:10/25:Cleared (Several achievements)

Toc: 10 man normal 5/5

Toc: 25man normal 5/5

Togc: 10 man hardmode 5/5

Togc: 25 man hardmode 5/5

ICC: 10 man normal 12/12

ICC: 10 man hardmode 11/12

ICC: 25 man normal 12/12

ICC25: man hardmode 11/12

RS:25 man normal mode 1/1

- Cataclysm -

Tot4w: normal 2/2

BwD: normal 6/6

Bwd:Heroic 3/6

BoT:man normal 4/4

BoT: 10 man hard mode 2/5

FL: normal mode 7/7

FL: Heroic mode 6/7 Pre nerf

DS: Normal mode 8/8

DS: Heroic Mode 8/8

Guild history:
Reason of leaving :

Mirage:due to many raiders real life problems that made them quit the game we have faced lack of raiders in order to fill our roster which eventually caused the guild to collapse and turn from a raiding guild into a social guild.

Apex:During my time in apex i mentioned that my raidspot isnt 100% secure there in the words of (They swapping alot between players basicly on every fight different setups)Not realy my thing i wish to be a main healer in a guild and not a bench healer or anything like that ,Sitting out 1 raid isnt a real problem but sitting out every raid 4/5 times is a pain.I believe with my skills and knowlegde i can be a mainhealer in your guild.I see more things wich i am not happy with they are more busy with getting friends their loot then focusing on real progress ( wich is a problem in a 10 man raiding guild you have limited spots on classes)

Holy Warriors:They lack signing people on progress raids so the real progress stays behind.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

Monday:17.00 Till 00.00
Tuesday:17.00 till 00.00
Wednesday:17.00 till 00.00
Thursday:17.00 till 00.00
Friday:17.00 till 00.00
saturday:Bassicly all the day
Sunday:15.00 till 00.00

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):I Can raid all the days.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):Playing over 4years with full activity, Bassicly always been a main healer in all the guild i have in been ,During all the raids i learned so much stuff about myself and the class so thats a big+ Even i had ups and downs in this game i never had a break and i always stick to my main class.(i think my wol logs arent bad either so thats also good to have with me in this application)

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):I bassicly always play PTR but in any other cases i have so many friends in this game so i discuss it like 1 week before we start on those bosses , and it might sounds stupid but in LFR you can see the global fight and check stuff out.

Tell us about a single fight where you had some particular assignment, what it was, how you approached it, what research did you do (a good example for dps players used to be Spine of Deathwing heroic): On garalon heroic 25 man i always get assigned to the kiting player not the best job you can have in this encounter:p

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

I found The enigma Order on Wow rankings.

I think your guild is the perfect one for me since i like to do 25 man and the progress is bassicly the same as i have so i can fit myself in perfectly .Your raiding hours/days are perfectly for my rl status.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:Fun,Progress and a friendly group of players that respect everyone ( even when you make a mistake ones in a while)

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):I understand your rules.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed: I am not afraid to ask anything on vent or other guild members .

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:

My personal Goals Ingame:

1: To be a part of an good 25 man guild

2: Do the best possible Progess.

3: Reach over 15k achievements.

4: Like you can see on my alts list i like to play ( Alts and specialy pvp on them ) i want to get 2.4k+ on my warrior or mage in any bracket)

5: To keep having fun in this game i see alot of people quiting / being weak on wipe raids ( this is bassicly a strong point from me ) i dont care wiping if there is progress.

Strong points: Fast learner; +always coming ready to raids beforehand and show up on time +Always trying to get the best out of me.

Weak points:
Getting a little pissed if the same people keep failing on the same things over and over again. - Getting frustrated over people AFKing during raids.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.Not realy i hope this application got enough information to be a succes, i am always open for questions etc.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.

Computer specs:
Technical Information: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7500 Crossed

Connection:60Mb

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?:Yes everything works perfectly

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?No problem

#2 2013-01-27 19:32:45

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Holy paladin application - declined

Thanks for a well strcutured, detailed application. We will get back to you shortly (likely tomorrow afternoon, by the end of reset at latest).

#3 2013-01-28 16:14:58

Lamme
Guildmaster

We wil have an answer for you by the end of the reset.

Meanwhile, please provide the Speed Test results as requested in the application template.

I'd also appriciate if you sent me a RealID request, my Battle Tag is Lamme2288.

#4 2013-01-28 17:33:01

darins
Uncertified member

Hey,

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2468448842.png

This is with my old router/internet ( i received an new one yesterday )

Thanks for your repply.

Greetings

#5 2013-01-28 17:42:18

Lamme
Guildmaster

That's to Rotterdam not Frankfurt, but it will do, thanks.

#6 2013-01-29 12:34:08

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Sorry it took so long, but when it comes to x-realm applicants we tend to be very careful, not to make people waste money.

The sooner you arrive, the better. Bare in mind, migration is often accompanied by a bug that allows you to whisper people on the new server, but makes it impossible for them to answer and contact you in general. Should it happen that your migration is done and there's seemingly no response from us upon your request for an invitation, make sure to check the topic with your application. It gets sorted easily by Game Masters.

#7 2013-01-30 13:47:46

Lamme
Guildmaster

Please keep us posted as to when we can expect your arrival.

#8 2013-02-01 16:38:23

Lamme
Guildmaster

This doesn't appear to be going anywhere.

Declined

Board footer