You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-03-26 15:14:54

Dsesolution
Guild Member

Equix Resto shaman - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Occupation: working at a company called DSE Test Solutions A/S…
How good is your English: I guess it is okay… above average
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
Single Ladies wink

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:Equix
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … x/advanced
Mainspec: Resto
Offspec: Elemental
Professions: Ench 600 / Jewel 600

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.

One thing is that I know my gear can be improved on the ench I got on my mace I got windsong. I could get jade spirit. The reason for this is that I need the mace where I can put the 500 int gem that I got for legendary  quest, and I want to save my jade spirit for when I get it but I seem to have no luck in getting it.. But I’m currently working on getting it.

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?

I'm not capped every week as of now but I have upgraded most of my gear....

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Lots of major cooldown that is good for 25 man raid, spirit link... healing tide totem.. Riptide glyph for instant HOT in boss fights with lots of movement...

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

I have 3 alts that are 85 so not worth mentioning..

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n1e2 … mp;e=11657
I have found this but on some of the fights it seems like it is bugged…

Which pve addons do you use?
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info18943
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info14256
I also use bigwigs for my boss mod.

Show us your UI.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43 … 41133.jpg/

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):
As some of you might know me from the old server under the name Dsesolution (bad char name) I moved with you guys here… but since there where no raid spot for me so I found a guild called vicious delicious, a Danish guild. But progression was not to good change in tanks 4-5 times made me switch guild to civitas, but the way the loot was distributed I did not like, and sort of the hole attendance, where ppl was like 10 -20 minutes late. Made me stop playing, and then I saw on your webpage that you needed a resto shaman and I thought that’s me big_smile

What attendance should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
All thouges days works great for me… so no problem there…

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
It’s no problem… the only thing can be if I got a service assignment at work and can’t make it… but I would know such a thing a few weeks in advance… and this is not happening every often..

Why are you good at playing your class (don't quote Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
There is a lot of good webpage’s and guides out there telling you how to play the game, but for me it’s all about the play style of how you like to play your shaman. That for me reflects my glyphs and talent setup, but also for the current fight. So if I read that a boss needs a lot of slow and I can help with that with my totems I will spec for that.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):
What I do is first off get to know the boss find out what mechanics he got and what they do… what kind of mobs spawn (this can sometimes be hard to remember) so what I would do is not to remember to many of the bosses at once, I would then see what talents and glyphs that would fit the boss best. Then I would try to decide how to do the encounter in my head, to see on what abilities it would be nice to use my major healing cooldown… I would take this information to the guild when we then have to do the encounter, and try to organize with the other members when to do my cooldowns.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
The reason for applying to you is that I have played with you before, and I like the way the raids is structured and overall guild management. And last time we played together pll was always online in time for when raid started.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:
I expect nothing more of the guild that I expect of myself, be on time..!!! Be prepared… have fun playing the game big_smile

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
I have read the rules, and they don’t have change too much since last I played with you… and for me I don’t have a problem with them more like common sense… ??

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:
I depends tactics I would try and look up at first.. And try to see if I can understand, but I still don’t know how to handle an encounter I would consult the RL with my concerns, and perhaps talk with some of the other healers, to see what what they think about the problem.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:
For me the most exciting part of WOW is PVE, and so I want to find a guild that I can do raid content, and still have fun playing…

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.
Not that I can currently think of…
HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2601028875.png

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.
As far as I know my pc can handle 25 man raids. On ultra resolution..
•  CPU: Intel I7 2600
•  GPU: AMD 6950
•  Motherboard: Alienware R3
•  RAM: Kingston 4gb 1600 mhz
•  PSU: DELL 875 W
•  HDD: Corsair SSD Force Series GT 120GB
•  Main Screen: BenQ 24" LED XL2420T
•  Secondary Screen: Samsung 24" LED
•  Mouse: Razer NAGA moten edition
•  Keyboard: Steelseries V6
•  Headphones: sennheiser PC 363D

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

YES..!!!

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

Np… call me anytime :p

#2 2013-03-26 19:34:09

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Equix Resto shaman - accepted

Thanks for the application, expect an answer today late evening.

#3 2013-03-26 21:01:11

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Equix Resto shaman - accepted

Accepted

Board footer