Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-05-02 20:48:39

Mortalheart
Uncertified member

Mortalheárt, Worgen Hunter - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your english: Good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Funny, sosial and well long relationship with wow tongue

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Mortti
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … t/advanced
Mainspec: Survival
Offspec: Beast Mastery
Professions: Alchemy and Enchanting

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.

- What i use to do since vanilla to count and check theorycraft on MMO and other guild sites etc. i don't trust only 1 perspective and i use reforge lite to count statweghts

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?

- Well i have all upgrades atm what i can get from vp, even last upgrade was 22 agility upgrade still better than noghint.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

-This is what i should say best of the best but i can't lie, dps as class wise isn't that good but i say hunter as utility class and support raid.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

-My alt is Ele/resto Shaman: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … m/advanced

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

Which pve addons do you use?

- Well its gonna be long list: DBM, Skada, Rebirther, RBS, RSA, Ora 3 and some config addos for bosses like Weakauras and Classtimers

Show us your UI.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHzgkvosHS8

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

Vanilla: Naxx 40 to all to Four Horsemen
TBC: SSC cleared before nerfs, TK cleared before nerfs and hotfixes on Kael´thas, MH cleared, BT cleared and SWP all exept Kil´jaiden.
WotLK: All Exept LK heroic and few in ulduar since guild brake.
Cataclysm: 7/13, FL 7/7 , DS Fully in 10 man heroic
MoP: 5.1 9/12 Hc 5.2 1/13 Hc both in 10 man about 35% wipes and 5 tries on ji-kun

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

- 90%

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

- I'm always interested for extra runs if needed but might have some irl issues like gyms or TKD trainings which need to be swiched.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):

- Well played as hunter from Vanilla Beta and got long expierience form early days to this day even got ulduar in brake ( 1˝ moths )

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):

- Readed, wached ofc form differend locations not only icy veins.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

- Long expierience and old GM of TNK

What do you expect from us, as a guild:

- Steady raiding and new adventures.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

- Yes

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:

- Read and ofc ask officers oppionion how this guild gonna deal with one abilities not always in other guilds.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:

- Sosial game play where is many irl friends.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.

- I hope bretty many ppls remember me back in Stormreaver times.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

- http://www.speedtest.net/result/2683685659.png

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.

- Intel 2500K, Asus Sabertooth p68, Kingston 8 Gt DDR3, Asus GTX670, Kingston 2X 120Gt SSD 1˝ TB HD + 3 Monitors 2x 24" and 19"

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

- Yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

- Yes and i got IRL friends who may call me if needed.

#2 2013-05-03 00:27:14

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Mortalheárt, Worgen Hunter - accepted

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you very shortly.

#3 2013-05-03 07:46:06

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Mortalheárt, Worgen Hunter - accepted

Yet another old timer from Stormreaver applying, very good.

Frankly, I don't really have any doubts about your in-game skills, I've seen enough of it back on the old server as well as just recently in a raid we were both part of. I do have to admit, however, that having read the application, I have a shade of doubt if communication on TS, in English, won't be a problem. I realize you did vast majority of your riding in a Finish speaking guild and I must admit that few sentences in the application were tricky for me to understand. We will need to see how it goes.

Accepted

Board footer