Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-05-05 23:13:50

boldest
Guild Member

Boldest FIRE Mage - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your english: Good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
Euhm i like it when people dont get grumpy whilst playing the game.And i also like cake!:p

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Boldest
Armory Link:      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t … t/advanced
Mainspec:    Fire
Offspec:      Frost mostly for pvp but in some fights i can switch to pve frost
Professions: Plucking herbs like a girl and brewing powerfull flasks

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.
Yes it's almost fully optimal except for the legendary gem

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?
Yes i try and get my gear optimised as much as possible but i can have a few more items from the vendor wich i am trying to get asap

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Fire is a great specc to be used i alot of fights due to the movement and instant pyro's.A great con is in a fight like Horridon heroic then i go frost.The thing with fire is you need a great amount of crit before it comes powerfull because you can cast FB as much if you want if it doesnt crit i dont get heating up proc's and my damage isnt that high
Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
Dont have any raid ready alts

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-p … etails/17/
Which pve addons do you use?
DBM,Tellmewhen,recount

Show us your UI.It's basic i us the wow raidframes wich are quiet good in my opinion same as targetplates.I do use alot of keybinds for my spells

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):
11/13    Throne of Thunder    1/13
4/4    Terrace of Endless Spring    1/4
6/6    Heart of Fear    4/6
8/8    Dragon Soul    1/8
I just started raiding with this toon in MOP so not much more i can show you.I was in Obscure (the sha'tar)great guild but i stepped down from raiding a bit and when i reapplied i wasnt good enough anymore to make the cut.they just had better players so i am looking for a some what same guild in terms op progression and try my luck here

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
85 percent

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Normally i can do 3 nights a week no problems
Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
I can be the best mage their is when i feel that people rely on me when the raid needs me,i know what buttons to push but it's clear that the game is the better the gear the higher the numbers it's just how it works i dont deny that you need skill to match your gear but their is only so much you can do.i need time on a boss to get the right positiong and when to pop CD's but i learn fast enough to not die to the same mechanic twice
When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):
I watch pov tactics from ranged classes so i can see what happens from a distance.i make macro's for easier targetting certain adds that need to go down asap.I look for how i can not get a debuff or get a buff.I do lfr alot and try normal mode tactics like dont get damage from mace or get out of shit killing the right adds if you do it in their you will do it in normals and heroics
GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
i looked into wowprogress for a guild similair to the progress i was with my old guild.Like i said i didnt make the cut their ut that doesnt mean i need to drop lower i want to performe on the same level as for progress and maybe i can convince you guys that i am a very good player.(i did make it to raider in the guild but i stopped playing for a while and had to reapply

What do you expect from us, as a guild:
Do you guys pay for repairs or flasks or feast or is it all bring it your own?i have everything it's just a question if it's provided.
Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
yes

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:
i talk to other classes on how they think they could handle it.post questions and ansswers in forum.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:
i like to raid because of the atmosphere that come's with it.When you get a kill after wipe's.realm first kills.Yeah okey their are wipe fest but that makes a kill that more satisfying.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.
You can ask me everything

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.
Obscure is a 25 man raid team and had no issue's what so ever

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes
Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok
yes

#2 2013-05-06 00:32:54

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Boldest FIRE Mage - declined

Accepted

We do provide feasts and repair monies, flasks are a personal obligation.

Let me clarify few things, as experience tought me that it's good to be very clear and careful. If you migrate, you will join us as a testplayer. Now by rule of a thumb experience with x-ream applicants is very good, but it may happen that you will not pass the trial. So there is a chance you invest real life money and in the end don't get what you want. I'ts not very likely, but it may happen. In any case, Ravencrest is a very good server to be at, one with very many possibilities for raiding.

Second of all, bare in mind, migration is often accompanied by a bug that allows you to whisper people on the new server, but makes it impossible for them to answer and contact you in general. Should it happen that your migration is done and there's seemingly no response from us upon your request for an invitation, make sure to check the topic with your application. I'm not sure how RealID behave under such conditions, all the more reson to add me before finalizing the migration (battletag Lamme#2288). The problem gets sorted easily by Game Masters.

Last but not least, you're a draenei. That's not bad per se, you could be human, which is just unacceptable. However, please be advised that the only real race is the gnomes. Ideally with pink ponytails. Food for thoughts really.

Board footer