You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-05-02 01:22:45

Chuckie
Uncertified member

Chuckíe, human warrior - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your english: I don't have any problems with writing, speaking and understanding it. It's not perfect tough.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

Well.. not sure what you guys are interested in. My real name is Pieter, overall i'm a social player trying to be nice, not having any trouble with that so far. Willing to do my thing for the guild i'm in. In reallife i go out with friends, work out at the gym, and only single for 3 weeks now sooo.... more time for WoW ;P
I know i'm not a gnome which is the supreme class!! Who knows that will change soon ;)
I'm on Outland now with my warrior tough, just trying to find a guild first before i move RC again. Don't want to run around guildles or join any random guilds. I can move any moment tough ;)
And always feel free to ask for more info after you've read this application ^^

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Chuckíe
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o … e/advanced
Mainspec: Fury
Offspec: Arms, willing to change it into prot.
Professions: Jewelcrafting, Mining. Probably gonna change Mining into Enchanting very soon.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.

My gear is fully taken care of, also have T15 shoulders on raid finder level but not using them for now to benefit from T14 2-set bonus. Will equip them when i also get hands on a T15 head or chest for the T15 4-set bonus. I know i'm using 1 pvp weapon, i just haven't been lucky enough to replace it with anything better than T14 raid finder, which is not better than a 498 pve weapon. I'm always trying to get BiS items. At the moment i actually have to much hit rating but replacing it with lower ilvl gear is still a dps loss. The hit still has benefit for my white melee tough. I don't have a full prot offset yet. 1 handers are better on boss fights, just haven't been lucky enough to get my hands on any. I don't have max enchants on all items yet, just bought my belt today ill buy a buckle. Just forgot. I do have about 35k in stock so enchants etc shouldn't be a problem. I also use an addon for reforging so that's always max.

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?

I'm trying to get as much as possible every week (cap). I'm also 50% at the legendary quest that requires 6k valor.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

I just love my warrior. For raiding the banners i have, AoE taunt, 10% damage reduction and 20% increased crit damage are something nice to bring along. Also the Rallying cry can be very usefull. Other things are my 'Reckstorm' for some massive aoe damage and my safeguard to reduce anybody's damage taken by 20% and save him or her a hit. I'm also always open for critique

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

I have a warlock alt now which i'm only using for pvp for now but would like to gear it pve wise aswell. It has 2k cr now and i will try to push it 2.4k in rbg later on this season but ONLY in times guild doesn't need me, so never during raids. It's mainly for fun and i'm actually doing very well. I have experience leading rated bg's up to 2.2k but i'm done with that, just joining some pugs for fun these days.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … y/advanced

I also have a 90 druid which has 'shit' gear. Just made it level 90 to realize i don't like playing it.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … n/advanced

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

I don't have these for now, i will work on it!

Which pve addons do you use?

DBM, recount, Omen, MSBT, ReforgeLite, Omni CC

Show us your UI.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/70 … 03729.jpg/
Just created a imagehack account and took a screenshot fast to show UI. Don't have any screenshots for now where i'm actually raiding in current gear/tier and off to sleep soon. Can do this later if still interested

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

My raiding experience started in Wotlk, it's been a long time so i don't know many guildnames anymore. I've been in Vanquished and Sindrom on Twisting Nether as horde and i've cleared ulduar 25 up to general vezax, totc 25, and icc 25. I also leaded my own 25 pugs into ICC 25. After Wotlk i had a guild with some friends called Faith at the start of cata. we cleared the first tier on normal exept for the last boss in every raid. It was mainly for fun. i didn't last for long and when friends decided to stop playing i haven't raided with any guild untill i tried to set up my own guild 4 weeks ago called Robbies Angels. We had a really hard time recruiting on Outland since everybody is mainly there for pvp. So was I 'mainly rbg' but decided to focus on pve since it started to bore me. But we decided to quit the guild and here i am, filling an application form for 'The Enigma Order'.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

I can attend to all of them, only nights i'm inactive overall, not always, are friday and saturday.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

None for now and it will stay that way. Just got a new job which allows me to be able to be online every night.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):

I've been playing my warrior as main toon since late wotlk and i always make sure i'm up to date on how the play it to the 'max'. I'm also always open for improving, i don't mind if others tell me how to play better. It's actually a good thing if it improves me :) i have experience playing all 3 of my specs, might be a little rusty as prot in pve tough.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):

I watch guides, make sure i have pots, flasks, food etcetera. I'm checking mmo-champion on a daily base to see if any changes are comming and also check into multiple warrior forums every now and than. Just always trying to do my best.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

I Went from Horde Twisting Nether to Ally Twisting nether to Ravencrest to Outland and now want to go back to ravencrest after i've decided to go pve again. It wasn't my intention to find a 12/12 1/12 hc guild at 1st since my progress is still only 1/12 N and i can't expect you guys to simply take me cause of that. But i saw in trade chat that your guild was looking for a dps, i whispered, had a little chat with Smalle and now i'm filling this application. I know that if i get accepted into the guild i'll be behind on the rest but i'll try with hopefully your help to to fix that problem asap!

What do you expect from us, as a guild:

I would like to be in a fun and social environment aswell as making some progress and be serious when needed ofc. A raiding spot would also be nice, but i understand if i don't get raids at start since if i get in i'm a still gonna be trial 1st after all.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

Yes i've read and agreed.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:

I check myself 1st (guides, forums) and when i'm still not sure i'll ask anybody which i think has an answer.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:

I like to play games and for me WoW is the best MMO so far. Also made a lot of friends during my time online and i like the social part of it.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.

Hmm, well feel free to ask for any information you still want to hear :)

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2682043825.png  I have a 10 mbit connection, upgrading to 40mbit soon. Never having trouble with MS tough, i'm used with port forwarding and running a latency fixer aswell just to minimize my MS at all times.

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.

memory: 4GB DDR 3, processor: i5-760 2.8 ghz 8mb, graphic card asus 5770 1gb. Never experiencing anyproblems in LFR and can always turn down the grafix a little for fights like Elegon and Lei shen if needed they are a little harder to hande for most pc's.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

I have a working mic, and used with using skype, vent, raidcall and TS 3.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

This is fine ^^

Last edited by Chuckie (2013-05-02 02:28:59)

#2 2013-05-02 01:31:14

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Chuckíe, human warrior - declined

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

#3 2013-05-02 02:01:25

Chuckie
Uncertified member

Feel free to add pieter#2303 in game or my warlock Alt Chicky which is allready @ Ravencrest.

#4 2013-05-02 02:30:10

Chuckie
Uncertified member

I allready did some small editing at some places, not that much but feel free to read it again if you have any spare time wink

#5 2013-05-02 11:28:20

Chuckie
Uncertified member

I gave up mining for enchanting this morning, gonna max it as fast as possible.

#6 2013-05-02 14:42:06

Lamme
Guildmaster

Since when we spoke you mentioned you have already decided to migrate to Ravencrest, I feel like I don't need to apply the special treatment x-realm applicants usually get.

With this in mind, we would be happy to try you out. At first you would be tested in lfr - for what it's worth - thereafter we'd decide whether to offer you a proper testplayer spot.

Meanwhile, few remarks about your gear. Safe for some small stuff (crit on cloak would be better than hit with your set, poor enchant on legs), I noticed one major flaw - charity enchants on weapons. Your weapons are a whole different story alltogether and they are by far your biggest disadvantage, but I understand there's only so much you can do about that.

To wrap up - you are very welcomed to join us as soon as the migration is completed and the few flaws in your gear are taken care of. We would than try you out in lfr (depending on when you arrive, possibly against another potential recruit). After that, we would have the basis to decide whether to offer a testplayer position or not.

Last but not least, since Ravencrest is completely alliance-dominated and has a vast population, it may be cheaper to level enchanting up over here.

(needless to say, you are obliged to go gnome!)

#7 2013-05-02 15:03:43

Chuckie
Uncertified member

I will sort things out on my char to move Ravencrest as soon as possible and i'll throw a whisper when i arrive which will be today, but that depends on how long the transfer will take.
And about the weapons, i don't mind enchanting them with dancing steel, i just haven't done it since the enchant is quite expensive and the weapons were not worth it in my opinion.
My enchanting is allready halfway i hope on maxing it today.

See you soon!

#8 2013-05-02 15:10:08

Lamme
Guildmaster

One thing I forgot to mention.

Bare in mind, migration is often accompanied by a bug that allows you to whisper people on the new server, but makes it impossible for them to answer and contact you in general. Should it happen that your migration is done and there's seemingly no response from us upon your request for an invitation, make sure to check the topic with your application. I'm not sure how RealID behave under such conditions, all the more reson to add me before finalizing the migration (battletag Lamme#2288). The problem gets sorted easily by Game Masters.

#9 2013-05-02 15:27:28

Chuckie
Uncertified member

The transfer is pending. I'll add you on my warlock which is allready there, that should work.

#10 2013-05-06 00:59:07

Lamme
Guildmaster

Declined

Board footer