You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-05-13 13:53:59

Rixers
Guild Member

Rixers, Panda mage - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your english: Well its okay, i understand the most, and i am able to talk to you, when raiding, and say what need. So I do not think it will be problem.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Well not what i think.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Rixers
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ers/simple
Mainspec: Fire
Offspec: Frost
Professions: Enchanting and Engineering

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?t
Well there aint any upgrade aviable before patch 5.3, but i get full capped every week. (I got 3000 valor so cant get more, but saving them, so im ready for upgrade when 5.3 come out)

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Well i can make pretty good dps, and im also have a shield, and iceblock so im not the one who need the most heal. I got hero which is really for the raid. Also got some cc to help stun adds.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
Resto druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … fin/simple
I perform good at healing, and im playing druid really good, and i know how to heal.

YOUR PERFORMANCE
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/265873/

Which pve addons do you use?
Bartender4, ElvUI, CombustionHelper, CoolLine Cooldowns, DBM, ExtraCD, GTFO, Quartz, Recount, WeakAuras

Show us your UI.
http://www.speedyshare.com/ZzWsc/WoWScr … 145129.jpg

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):
6/6HC msv, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 Toes, 12/12 ToT

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
Weel i will make almost 100% attendance, also why im applying. Im going to holiday 25 may to 7 june so these days i can't raid. But else i will be close to 100% attendence.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
No, but if you making a 4 day i will alos be ready to raid.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
Well I knwo what im doing, i do whatever i can to max my dps, and im testing everything for my class to get the highest dps.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):
Well im watching every video i can find and reading all tactics, abillity to the boss, so i know what to do at every boss.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
First of all i apply to the guild because i know i can attend the most raid. Also i want to raid some serious 25 man, and it seems to be a serious leading and players.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:
Well i expect some serious raiding, with a really serious raid leading. I also except people to come to the raids so we can raid every raiding day. And i except the raid leader to be serious and ready to all the raids.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Yes i have read all the rules.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed:
Well i will ask for tactics if im unsure about some thing. With my class im reading the most websites all the time so im always up with my class. And know when im getting nerfed or buffed.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:
Well i really like the raiding on the game, and also its a really funny game, i have fun when raiding and talking with different people all over the world.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.
Well im know im only 17 years, but im not acting like a child, and i been raiding and also Raid leading guild with 18+. So my age should not be any problem at all.

HARDWARE
CPU: AMD phenom x6 7075T
GPU: 2x Radeon HD 6870
Memory: 8gb RAM

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
Well im not home, but i will be posting it later today, but last i tested i got 40/40.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes i got a Steelseries seberia V2 so the mic will not be a problem.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
No i dont have any problem with that. Just shows me that the guild is serious.

#2 2013-05-13 14:58:19

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Rixers, Panda mage - accepted

Hello and thanks for the application. It seems we weren't lucky trying to chat in the game at all, with one of us always busy when the other had time.

Your application looks ok, gear is fine, logs seem in order too.

The only thing we are slightly alarmed by is the age. We have a "silent requirement" as far as age goes - we don't really define any minimum - we have had some youngsters in the team who were a very good match for our gang in all aspects, social too. That said, we will be happy to invite you as a test player, just bare in mind you will be considerably below the age of our average member.

Accepted

Board footer