indepent
Guild Member

Indepent, fire mage - declined

Character Information
In Game Name: indepent @ EU-Ravencrest
Race: Worgen
Class: mage
Mainspec: fire
Alt-1 Name: indépént @ EU-Kazzak (priest)
Alt-2 Name: indépent @ EU-Kazzak (hunter)

Official WoW Armoury Link:

Mage: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ent/simple
priest: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k … 9nt/simple
Hunter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k … 9nt/simple

WoW Heroes Link:

Mage: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/ … /indepent/
Priest: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/ … p%C3%A9nt/
Hunter:http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/kazzak/indep%C3%A9nt/

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally.
We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.:

Yes my gear is 100% up to date with enchants, gems and reforge. and i will upgrade my gear ones this reset is over. should be able to upgrade 4 items 2/2.

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible?

yes i always cap out my valor. atm ive got 2k in stock. planning on useing them after this reset is done to get an overview on what upgrades i will benefit me the most at my current gear status.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
the reason i stand out from the common raider. its not only pressing the right buttons and the right times. but ive been a part of this game ever since the beta of vanilla, and ive seen everyboss fight this game ever had to offer.
iam usualy the one comeing up with new ideas, new ways to see things on Progress bosses etc. or even optimice bosses who is already downed. and iam a faster learner, and dont mind to call out things if needed.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it,
we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations):

usualy i go over the journal to pick up as much as i can, preparing Weak auras if i need to know specific things, since sometimes the updates for boss mods is a bit late out.
and i read the guides if there is any. talking to some of the others in the current guild who got the same role as i do. to get as many opinons on the given boss fight before we engage it.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

back in the days before authenticator came by, i played a resto shaman in vanilla and some parts of Tbc.
but sadly i got hacked and never managed to get it back. but my priest is my "oldest" char on this account and been healing on it for roughly 3-4 years. and my hunter i played during tier 14.
can play all of my alts at a decently high level.

Screenshot of UI: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/54 … 32857.jpg/

Personal Information
Real Life Age: 23
How good is your english: Fluent
E-Mail Address: jonasmortensen04@gmail.com   

Professions
Tailoring: 600
Enchanting: 600
First Aid Level: 600
Cooking Level: 600
Fishing Level: 600

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/21827/ though my ilvl has been going up quite alot lately

Which pve addons do you use? I use ElvUI, Skada, Omen, Bigwigs, WeakAura, Combustion helper, MSBT.

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: the reason for applying to u guys is pretty simple. from december and untell 6 weeks ago i had a break. been doing a ton of lfr pugs and stuff. and recently got into "legion V" but its not my kind of guild. mostly becouse its to casual, iam looking for a guild where i can see my self play through lots of new content and expansions.
both me and zyyn was looking for a new guild. and found u on wowprogress.
Guild History
Previous Guild(s):
•    dawn of osiris
•    Rose
•    tainted blood
•    Paralyzing Science /Perfect Vision
•    Eeze
•    Phoenix
•       Vanguard
•       Ember

And reasons for leaving:
•    Dawn of osiris: Most of the guild left to other servers/guilds ones 40 man raids where removed
•    Rose: guild disband couse on of the officers startet to date the Guild masters girlfriend.
•       tainted souls: unfortunatly they disbanded a few weeks before "Wrath of the lichking" was released due to officers/gm decided to quit the game for good.
•    Paralyzing Science/Perfect Vision: Was a guild that a friend of mine made. I joined him and joined his officer staff. We tried all we could to make it work. Even changed server with the entire guild. But after 2 contents we just had to realize that it just wasn’t ment to be. So the guild disbanded.
•    Eeze: Guild leader tried for a long time to get the right people for a good 10man group. We finally got it going, but after just a few raids people started to not show up again and then he decided to call an early summer break until August.
•    Phoenix: The leaders wanted to rule over what I should do on my offdays and don’t do. And that was just too much for me. So I had to take my departure.
•       Vanguard: the core part of the guild was getting tierd of 25 man raiding, and went to create "ember" instead. so my only choice at that time was to follow the ppl that ive played with for months or go to a new guild. so i went and joined the 10 man guild.
•       Legion V: the level is simply way to casual. the ppl are nice no doubt. but its to casual
Raiding experience

This list is when current content was endgame.

WoW Classic Experience:
•       Upper/lower blackrock: not sure if u wanna consider it as a raid. but did both.
•       Molten core: Cleared
•       Blackwing lair:Cleared
•       Zul´gurub:Cleared
•       AQ 20:Cleared
•       AQ 40:Cleared
•       Naxx 40: if i remember right i did like 8 bosses before i had exams.

WoW TBC Experience:
•       karazhan: Cleared
•       gruul´s lair:Cleared
•       magtheridon´s lair:Cleared
•       Ssc:Cleared
•       tempest keep:Cleared
•       Zul'aman:Cleared ( timed run)
•       Mount hyjal: Cleared
•       black temple: Cleared
•       sunwell:Cleared to twins.

WoW WotLK Experience:
•    Naxx/OS+2/EoE: Cleared
•    Ulduar 10: Cleared + Glory
•    Ulduar 25: 14/14
•    TotGC10: Cleared (a tribute to insanity)
•    TotGC25: Cleared ( a tribute to skill)
•    ICC 10HC: 11/12
•    ICC 25HC: 11/12
WoW Cataclysm Experience:
•    Bot: Cleared (Halfus HC)
•    BwD: Cleared (5/6 HC)
•    TotFW: Cleared
•    FL: Cleared (6/7 HC)
•    DS: Cleared (8/8 HC)
WoW MOP Experience:
•    MSV: Cleared (6/6 HC)
•    HoF: Cleared (4/6 HC)
•    ToeS: Cleared
• ToT: Cleared (1/13 HC)

Basic information
What do you like most about World of Warcraft: no doubt its raiding, the feeling it gives to down new bosses is priceless

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.: 90% - 100%. only if irl stuff comes up i wont make it. and usualy i know that atleast 1 week in advance

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): No.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed: i usually have a pretty good feeling about, what and how to do it. but the only real way is to ask someone that might know it smile

Please include a Speedtest.net result link to any Frankfurt (Germany) server: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2758813857.png

Please post your PC Specs (CPU, GFX card, RAM): Intel(r) core(tm) i5-3570k CPU @ 3.40 GHz, AMD radeon DH 7900 series, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL9.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? Yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Ofc.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): Yes

#2 2013-06-10 00:35:44

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Indepent, fire mage - declined

Declined

Board footer