Zyyn
Uncertified member

Application: Zyyn Balance Druid - declined

Character Information
In Game Name: Zyyn @ EU-Ravencrest
Race: Worgen
Class: Druid
Mainspec: Balance
Alt-1 Name: Ziare @ EU-Silvermoon (Mage)
Alt-2 Name: Zyýn @ EU-Kazzak (Death Knight)

Official WoW Armoury Link:
Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … n/advanced
Death Knight: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k … n/advanced
Mage: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s … e/advanced

WoW Heroes Link:
Druid: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/Ravencrest/Zyyn/
Death Knight: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/ … Zy%C3%BDn/

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.: Yes my gear is 100% up to date with enchants, gems and reforge. But if you take the standard Mr. Robot balance druid optimization it won’t say the same.  I can’t say the reason for that. But my caps are the following. Ofc 15% hit, and rather use a bit of rating going over than going under. Then it’s my haste cap at 5273. After than it’s called Crit > Haste > Mastery. So that’s why I will claim that my reforge, gemming and enchanting are all 100% correct.

Do you get enough valor on a weekly basis to upgrade your gear as much as possible? Yes. I cap my valor points every single week. Right now they have been going towards upgrades from valor points. But that is over in this reset. So now all points will be going towards upgrades of my items.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: I think that my high mobility but great ability to keep along on both single target and multi target is the biggets pros of playing a balance druid. That and my raid CD. The biggest con of being a balance druid in my opinion is that we will always be compared to other classes, like feral is just a bad rogue, guardian is just a weak prot pally/warr, moonkin is just a weak mage/sp/lock. But that is 100% false in my opinion. I really believe that druids got their own thing going.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way): I'm good at playing a druid because its the first char I've ever raiding on. I've been reading, watching and trying out things within my druid for the last 5 years. I believe that I know all aspects of what it it to play a druid. And thats what makes me a top balance druid. I know how to work my druid in a group of people and how I can use my druid to boost the raid the most.

When approaching new content, a fight that both you and the raid will try for the first time, how do you prepare (be precise here, "I read tactics on internet" doesn't cut it; we seen our share of players who" knew tactics for all bosses" and then failed miserably in terms of actual preparations): The first thing I do is to go over the raid journal. Then I try to find as many videos as I can, pref. someone that shows it from a balance druid PoV. I try to catch some world top guilds steams while they do it to see how they react to the different mechanics. And I go over some guides with illustations.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them: The 2 alts that I've actively played in raids are my DK and my mage. They are both on other servers so nothing much to say about them. I'm currently playing up my paladin to play that as my "main-alt" char. It will be a prot pally.

Screenshot of UI: http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7992/w … 122800.jpg

Personal Information
Real Life Age: 23
How good is your english: Fluent
E-Mail Address: xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Professions
Tailoring: 600
Enchanting: 600
First Aid Level: 600
Cooking Level: 600
Fishing Level: 528

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/21827/ (NOTE: All theese logs that I've been a part of have all been made with lower ilvl than what i currently have equipped. The lowest ilvl'ed i've made logs with here are 496, and the highest are 511.)

Which pve addons do you use? I use ElvUI, Skada, Omen, Bigwigs, WeakAura, Balance Power Tracker, MSBT.

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I'm applying to you guys because I believe that you are the place I need to be. Because I believe that you guys can give me something, and that I can give you alot more back. You are a 25man guild and that is my main req. for a guild. I found you guys on wowprogress.

What do you expect from us, as a guild: I expect a raiding guild that wants to achive the same things in this game as I do. Progress hard, kill bosses and make a great community out of it.

Guild History
Previous Guild(s):
• Time Is Mana
• Ominous
• Esoteric
• Paralyzing Science /Perfect Vision
• Eeze
• Phoenix
• Legion V

And reasons for leaving:
Time Is Mana: Entire guild disbanded
Ominous: Guild took a full summer break
Esoteric: I had some huge personal problems with the GM and a few of the officers. Then I decided to leave before things would have gotten ugly for all of us.
Paralyzing Science/Perfect Vision: Was a guild that a friend of mine made. I joined him and joined his officer staff. We tried all we could to make it work. Even changed server with the entire guild. But after 2 contents we just had to realize that it just wasn’t ment to be. So the guild disbanden.
Eeze: Guild leader tried for a long time to get the right people for a good 10man group. We finally got it going, but after just a few raids people started to not show up again and then he decided to call an early summer break until August.
Phoenix: The leaders wanted to rule over what I should do on my offdays and don’t do. And that was just too much for me. So I had to take my departure.
Legion V: I know they weren’t a hardcore guild when I applied to them. But I got to be honest, I was expecting something a lot more serious and dedicated than what it was. That’s why I’ve decided to move on from them.

Raiding experience
This list is when current content was endgame.
WoW Classic Experience: None
WoW TBC Experience: None
WoW WotLK Experience:
• Naxx/OS+2/EoE: Cleared (Druid Tank)
• Ulduar 10: Cleared + Glory (Druid Tank)
• Ulduar 25: 9/14 (Druid Tank)
• TotGC10: Cleared (Druid Tank)
• TotGC25: 4/5 (Druid Tank)
• ICC 10HC: 11/12 (Druid Tank)
• ICC 25HC: Cleared(Druid Tank)
WoW Cataclysm Experience:
• Bot: Cleared (Halfus HC) (Balance)
• BwD: Cleared (5/6 HC) (Balance)
• TotFW: Cleared (Balance)
• FL: Cleared (6/7 HC) (Mage + Balance)
• DS: Cleared (8/8 HC) (Druid Tank)
WoW MOP Experience:
• MSV: Cleared (6/6 HC) (DK Tank)
• HoF: Cleared (4/6 HC) (DK Tank)
• ToeS: Cleared (DK Tank)
• ToT: Cleared (1/13 HC) (Balance)

Basic information
What do you like most about World of Warcraft: What I like in WoW reaches all the way form progress through the current content on HC, to having an awesome time with my guild and friends. I remember back in ICC when we finally managed to kill LK 25man HC, the adrenaline rush I got the moment he instant wiped the entire raid was just epic. That’s what I play this game for. To work hard and long on something and finally achieve it on top of having an awesome time with some great people. That’s what I like about this game, and the reason I play it.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.: Between 95% and 100%.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): No.

When unsure about any aspect of the game, be that tactics, class specific assignments, how do you proceed: I ask! Simple as that. And if a question can't answer what I'm not sure about I wont hessitate to go online and find what I need to know.

Please include a Speedtest.net result link to any Frankfurt (Germany) server: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2730639774.png

Please post your PC Specs (CPU, GFX card, RAM): I'm playing on a Packard Bell iXtreme. Intel Core i7 2600 processor, Invidia Geforce GT530 2GB Graphic Card, 8GB DDR3 ram. Always playing with about 20MS and 50+ FPS on all fights

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? Yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Ofc.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): Yes

#2 2013-06-10 00:37:21

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Application: Zyyn Balance Druid - declined

Declined

Board footer