You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-08-15 01:32:09

bealyen
Guild Member

Bealyen - Human - Holy Paladin - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your English: Speak, read and write on a daily basis, so i would say it's decent.. though my typing isn't perfect
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Im easy going, calm and open for any constructive criticism

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Bealyen
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … yen/simple
Mainspec: Holy
Offspec: Tank - but not really using it
Professions: Primary - Blacksmith (600) and Enchanting (600) Secondary - First Aid (600), Archaeology (600), Cooking (600) and Fishing (566)

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.

Wrist - Bonemender Bracers (ilvl 502) is going to be replaced with Softscar Armplates (VP ilvl 522) asap. General better stats and with Mastery

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/eu/b … rd/bealyen

Gemming - I chosen a more mastery oriented style over spirit, basically because i havn't han any major mana issues yet, so i prefer the increased passive absorbtion from healing done.
Enchanting - Don't think it can get much better
Reforging - Im always aiming for Spirit>Mastery>Crit>Haste

Anyway yes my gear have been taken care of. 

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

This is a hard one, i kinda just adapt and play as it is.

Pros - being able to do a large amoung of AoE Healing (If the Raid is stacked), Single target tank healing still seems possible (using point healing) 

Cons - The Holy paladins raid CD seems abit weak compared to other classes CD's, but thats more envy i guess  (I would really like to do 4mill healing with a 3 min CD:( )   

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

I have 10 Alts, 3 of em at lvl 90, 5 at 85+ (just deleted 1 today) 1 at 80 and 1 at lvl 12 (created today)

I really dont play them to much

Druid - Tank / Healer / Farmer - can do LFR / Heroic - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … tso/simple
Hunter - PvP - Just when im bored - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … Bki/simple
Warrior - Havn't played it since i dinged 90 on it - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … eim/simple
Rogue - my old main, still 85 - the one with the biggest achivments on from TBC and WotLK - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b … A1x/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

Jin'rokh 10H
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/d183vu1j … amp;e=6959

Ji-Kun 10H - the nest team (5 out 8 nests - no guardians)
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/itjaexik … amp;e=5209

Not my best preformance or gear - but only HC kills i have to show

Which pve addons do you use?

Grid - Imo Better Raid Frames then WoW standard
Clique - For bette reaction, a click less pr. heal
Skada - For analysing doing raids and after to preform better
X-perl - I just hate to look in the top left corner for my own and target's HP / debuffs, Target's target etc.
DBM

Show us your UI.

It's really boring. mainly looking as the standard UI beside that the unit frames have been moved to the middel.
If you really like i can post a picture

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):

Vanilla 
Didn't manage to raid doing the epic times

TBC
Started out in a casual Kara raiding guild on my rogue - then i made my own guild and was clearing kara + gruul's lair - after a break i joined a guild called Nordlys, was clearing everything on till BT - the guild disbanded and i joined a new formed guild (Divined) where we cleared all content of TBC.

WotLK
Started out in WotLK with Divined and we where bouncing in and out of top 50 in the world - getting The Immortal really soon (iv been told it was top 10 in world) - fighting for server first - lost by 30 min. cleared everything untill yogg saron then guild disbanded - moved to Al'akir and playing with some friends for a time - got in to a danish guild called "the Great danes" a guild bouncing in and out of top 50 in the world cleared most bosses in ulduar on hard mode with em untill, i went back with to my friends and a new formed guild called "envisage" i even became a raid leader and on the first day of ToC we cleared it in Heroic (after the 5 weeks of unlocking normals)
doing ICC i was back in Divined on Bronzebeard reformed with a few of the old members, and not as hard core, managed to get 11/12 on heroic

Cata
Didn't really have the time for Cata but came back to DS and got 7/8 heroic in a fairly casual grp (i started raiding with my paladin in DS)

MoP
Started out with the same grp from cata. we never really got it going. i took a break and came back for ToT, where iv cleared it on normal 10 man and have 11/12 on 25 man normal. been in the progress for the current guild (shadows of darkness) and have the 2 heroic kills on 10 man.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):[/b]

At the moment im raiding 3-5 times a week so i should be able to make it for the majority of the raids

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):

Im not the best at this question, i'll rather prove then brag, but here goes!

Im a fast learner and i adapt really easy to whats going on, doing fights and between tries (also to game changing factors like skill and stat)
Im always analysing whats going on and constantly trying to improve my game
i like to think that i die less and in general take less damage from avoidable stuff (kinda lame i know)

i guess that was it.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

Atm im missing progress raiding i need a challenge, and i think TEO can provide that for me.
I have a IRL friend in the guild, and we where talking about gaming last weekend, and i thought that it might be something for me.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:

A friendly guild that can provide a challenge. Focus and Hardcore when its needed and casual when the beer is on the table.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

i would like to say yes, but at this point iv spend 3½ hours on this application so i kinda forgot a few things. brb

------

Yes

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:

The short version: Achieve progress

Be a part of a group/team that can work together and make it happen. iv tried alot of games but wow is just the one working for me 

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.

Beside that im nearly sleeping atm and my typing have gone from bad to worse not really tbh

im on another server so if you need to contact me Wushka got me on his friend list

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.

20/2mbit connection

i7 CPU
ati 6870 gfx
16gb ram

Atm im raiding 25 man with no problems

if you need more ill provide

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

Yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

Yes

#2 2013-08-15 17:05:06

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Bealyen - Human - Holy Paladin - accepted

Thanks for the application. You sound like our type of a person.

Accepted

Welcome.

Board footer