You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-09-11 23:11:32

Danichan
Uncertified member

Danichan, Human Warlock - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your English: It's fairly good.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Danichan
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … n/advanced
Mainspec: Demonology
Offspec: Affliction
Professions: Enchanting and Alchemy

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates, please explain the reasoning.
I optimise my gear by using Simcraft to find the right stat weight for my gear and then use Mr. Robot to reforge, gem, and enchant it. So it Mr. Robot might complain a lot if you use the default stat weights.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Warlocks are strong overall this patch, but they probably shine the most at multi-dot and AoE encounters.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
Just a mage atm which I leveled to do some challenge modes with friends.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d … x/advanced

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
Don't have any WoL data for this expansion so you will have to do with a picture with recount from one of the LFR bosses.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/euhw.jpg/

Which pve addons do you use?
DBM
Weakauras
Recount   

Show us your UI.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/bb7h.jpg/

Raiding Experience (be thourough here, the more information you give us, the better; both pre-MoP and present progress is interesting for us; tell us about previous guilds):
I started raiding in WotLK where I raided Naxx, Ulduar, and ToC in a casual guild. When ICC hit my friends and I created a guild where we all knew each other IRL, we got 11/12 normal and 4/12HC before we disbanded the guild.
After that I joined my first serious raiding guild in ICC where we cleared 11/12 25HC.

When Cata hit I joined another 25man guild, The Lost Chapter, as the previous guild disbanded its 25man team and started raiding 10man. In TLC we achieved 8/13HC in T11, 6/7HC in FL, and 8/8HC in DS.
Uni started to require more of my time so the guild agreed let me raid only on progress nights. When we got Deathwing down, the guild transfered to Ravencrest in search for more raiders, and that is where I stopped raiding completely.
I joined them on Ravencrest in MoP but just as a casual, which is why I'm on Ravencrest now, but the guild disbanded after a few months into MoP.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
Pretty sure I can attend all your raids, the only time I would need to pass on a raid would be if it's right before an exam.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
As mentioned above, I might miss on a or two raid around the exams period.

Why are you good at playing your class (don't qoute Elitist Jerks, don't give us the stuff every semi decent guide holds; convince us you're good your own way):
My warlock has always been my main so the class and all of it's specs feels natural to play. I'm a quick learner and I like to push my characters dps potential to the limit.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
I was looking for a 25man guild, saw you on Wowprogress and I found your raiding times to fit my schedule best.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:
Great raids with skilled people and some good memories to look back on smile.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
I have.

Why do you play WoW, what are your objectives, why commit more than 10 hours a week to a computer game:
I like gaming in general and I play a lot of different games, but none of them have had me hooked as much as WoW has. I play WoW to have a fun time with my friends, explorer the game, learn more about the lore, and I also like to collect the achievements in the game.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application.
My raiding experience and gear this expansion hasn't been good and so I understand that this might be a big jump from LFR to HC raids, but I've raided on HC difficulty before and I'm sure I can do that again. I'm hoping to join this guild so I can raid on the same level as I did in Cata, instead of joining a more casual guild just to "climb the guild ladder" up to the more serious guilds.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2942851885.png

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.
CPU: i7-2600K 3.4GHz
GPU: eVGA GeForce GTX 570HD
Ram: 8GB

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
Sure.

#2 2013-09-12 00:27:24

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Danichan, Human Warlock - declined

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you in a bit, however it may take us some more time than the usual due to peak in interest caused by the patch.

#3 2013-09-12 13:49:35

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Danichan, Human Warlock - declined

Right now our roster is quite overgrown already and warlocks are no exception. If we were to take an extra one, we would require both gearset and experience equal to that of our raiders. I'm afraid you're not quite there yet.

Declined

Good luck in your guild search.

Board footer