Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-09-13 01:08:24

expired
Uncertified member

Expired, Human Priest - cancelled

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your English: Very good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I consider myself an easy going person. I currently study Accounting and Finance. I speak English and Arabic fluently.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Expired
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … d/advanced
Mainspec: Disc
Offspec: Holy/Shadow
Professions: Herb/Inscription

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning. I have full gemmed and reforged my gear into Crit because I feel that would give my best output. If the guild requires me to change this, then I don't mind changing it.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: As of this patch, disc priest are a very important healer in a raid group. The absorb shield provided by Divine Agies(passive) is a great tool. With the nerf in 5.4 to Spirit shell, i still believe that it is a great raid cooldown that can be used every 1 minute. PW: Barrier is another great cooldown, which is very useful when the raid is taking alot of AoE damage; but it is not as useful when the raid group is not stacked up.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them: I only have 1 alt, which is a hunter. I play PvP with some friend on him.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … e/advanced

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.  http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nmi39 … amp;e=8265
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log. I have not tried it yet, but will do very soon.

Which pve addons do you use? I use Aura frames, Barteder4, DBM, Vuhdo, Tidy plates, recount, Quartz, OmniCC; and a few cosmetic addons.

Show us your UI.
http://i.imgur.com/U2s2FtQ.jpg

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps): When MoP launched, I was unable to play at that time due to private reasons, but I started playing near the end of patch 5.3, which meant that I have missed out on alot of progress. So i quickly geared myself to do LFR ToT and when I felt that I was able to apply for a guild, I did and got accepted. We got to 1/13 HC ToT. I know my experience isn't very good, but I am a quick learner, and rarely repeat the same mistake twice.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. You can expect 100% attendance from me as these raiding times fit me perfectly.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): None.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us: I saw you on wowprogress, and read about your guild. I saw that your raiding times and progression is what I was looking for. So without hesitation, here I am trying my luck smile.

What do you expect from us, as a guild: I expect the guild to do its best to progress as much as it can, that includes me.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): I confirm that I have read and understood the guilds rules; I am ok with all of them.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://imgur.com/6ddurup

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.
CPU TYPE:
Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
CPU SPEED:
3.38 GHz
SYSTEM MEMORY:
17.14 GB
VIDEO CARD MODEL:
NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
4.23 GB
VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
nvd3dum.dll
PRIMARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
1920x1080
SECONDARY DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
1440x900
Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes I do.
Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Yes, this is okay.

Last edited by expired (2013-09-13 04:04:37)

#2 2013-09-13 02:20:31

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Expired, Human Priest - cancelled

Thanks for the application, we will try to get back to you as soon as we can, but it may take us a little longer than the usual due to various patch related reasons.

#3 2013-09-13 12:42:06

Lamme
Guildmaster

At which stage of the legendary quest are you?

#4 2013-09-13 14:34:43

expired
Uncertified member

Hi Lamme, Sorry for the late reply. I am on the quest Echoes of the Titans. I have 6/12 Titan Runestone.

#5 2013-09-16 00:35:06

expired
Uncertified member

Update: 15/09/2013
Progress update: Cleared 4/14 SoO flexi.
Legendary cloak: Now 7/12 rune stones remaining.
Gear update : Currently at 531.

#6 2013-09-17 19:59:41

Lamme
Guildmaster

Cancelled

Sorry to keep you on hold for so long, at least we gave a heads up in advance.

Board footer