The Enigma Order

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-09-17 21:16:33

Flegit
Uncertified member

Flegit - Arcane mage - declined

First of all. I would like to say that I had a 6 month break and missed whole Throne of Thunder and the last part of terrace HC. Though it should be fine, just keep reading further. I have had multiple accounts and this is one of the newest ones. If you want to know why I changed account just ask me privately. I been raiding heroics with guilds that has been raiding before everyone else like Laid Back Legends, Dark Ritual, Alterac Deviants (tried AD, but was too much for me so I left), Biological Screwup and so on. Guess you will know them since you are from Stormreaver.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your English: Very fine.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Don't think so. You are free to ask though!

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Flegit
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … git/simple (As I had my 6 month break, and I might not have the best gear, that doesn't mean I can't play.)
Mainspec: Arcane
Offspec: Frost (PvP) - Will change as I don't play PvP as mage anymore.
Professions: None as of this second, because I just unlearned both to level up Tailoring and Engineering.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.
Yes.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
High single target-mid fight damage, but lower burst and aoe (as Arcane).

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:
Resto druid. Not worth noting here though, as I only play PvP on that character.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
Cannot find any, because I had that 6 month break and I was never really into those logs.

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
Just silver because I went rage with those banana-throwing monkeys as arcane. Haven't bothered trying another spec.

Which pve addons do you use?
Just the usual ones like Deadly Boss Mods, Recount, Arcanometer etc..

Show us your UI.
http://i.imgur.com/l76duBO.jpg - Keybindings is not set on the picture. But believe me, I have keybinded every single spell. Also I usually have recount right next to the Arcanometer.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
As I said I had that 6 month break and I haven't had much in the current expansion. I did some of the first 3 raids and some early heroics, and some challenge mode. But nothing special in this expansion really. Though I raided Firelands and DS before most others, in high PvE guilds. Aswell as the heroic mode before everyone else started.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
I'll be there 100% of the time as long as something important doesn't come up. Your times are perfect for me.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Don't worry, be happy. I'll be there.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Looking for a guild that can give me some serious raiding. I'm not looking to be in the best guild and not the worst guild. I have some friends in TEO and you seem to have the perfect raiding for me.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:
Friendly and funny players, but able to take things serious when raiding.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
I have read and understood your rules, and yes they are ok for me.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
Nothing else than already told. If you want to know something else, feel free to ask me.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2973172552

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.
It is enough to handle 25 man raids. I have also raided those before. Lots of times.
Intel Core i7-3630QM @ 2.40GHz
6GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce'GT 650M - 2GB

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes I have and yes I am able to connect to TS3 servers.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
That's ok with me.

_

Ask me if there's anything you need to know.

Best regards,
Flegit

#2 2013-09-18 16:10:19

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Flegit - Arcane mage - declined

Thanks for the application. Your gear and recent experience is far below the minimum we could accept. Good luck in your guild search.

Declined

Board footer