You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2013-10-17 07:01:55

Enhalico
Guild Member

Enhalico - Assassination Rogue - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

How good is your English: My english writing is pretty good i would say.. When it comes to speaking english i usually try to avoid speaking as much as possible tbh x)
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Hmm.. First of all i have been playing wow since right before tbc launched. Second: I have worked 3 days of my life. So why i havent joined\applied for a semi-hardcore\hardcore guild before is beyond me tbh.. Third: hmm,there is no third neutral

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Enhalico
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ico/simple
Mainspec: Assassination(PvE)
Offspec: Assassination(PvP)
Professions: Jewelcrafting(600) and Leatherworking(600)

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.

My gear is reforged according to Mr. Robot. And i gem according to socket bonuses. Gemming 160 agility unless there is a 60+ agility socket bonus. I also have  the best enchants i can get on every item.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Pros: Quite good for single target fights.
Cons: Less good when theres alot of changing targets\AoE. Even tho the redirect glyph helps out quite alot with those fights.

Tell us about your alts (armory links included), how good are you with them:

Got 6 other 90s,but they are like 500 ilvl average. So they are mostly just for farming or when im bored.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.

http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/14449/ Keep in mind that i have gone up 9+ item lvls this last week.

Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.

I havent been into Proving Grounds at all. So just 974. Which im pretty sure was the day Proving Grounds came out.

Which pve addons do you use?

Deadly boss mods and Skada damage meter.

Show us your UI.

http://bildr.no/view/RUNmenEv Pretty simple.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

MsV 4/6.. I started playing MoP like right before ToT came out and this was a guild with irl friends that wasnt any good as you can see :p
ToES: 4/4
ToT: 12/12 and 1/12 heroic. A pretty casual guild which is the one im in atm.
SoO: 12/14 normal.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

100%. Think i have missed 1 raid in my current guild in the last 5 months.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

Nope smile

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

Im applying to The Enigma Order because i want a bit more hardcore guild. And progress through heroics instead of normals.I was checking for guilds on wowprogress and this guild seemed to be the one that fits me the most. As you have 2 rogues and the raid days and times is pretty much the same as the one im currently in.

What do you expect from us, as a guild:

A good environment. And humour is a must. Not necessarily while we are raiding,but apart from that smile

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

I confirm that i have read the rules and they are ok for me.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

I know my progress isnt the best.. But i will start watching youtube video's and study the heroic bosses you have downed and a few of the next ones once i have sent in this application smile And i watch wow streams every day. Sometimes watch Spartysmallwood which is the GM of Death Jesters(US) when they raid heroics. So i have some kind of idea whats going on in heroics.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3038399101

Give us a brief specification of your computer - enough to assure it can handle 25 man raids.

Processor: Intel Core i7-3770k,3.50 ghz
Graphics: XFX Radeon HD 7970
RAM: 8GB

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

I do and i am able to connect to TS3. But just to put it out there i will most likely not talk.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

No problem smile

#2 2013-10-17 12:33:58

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Enhalico - Assassination Rogue - accepted

Thank you for the application, we will do our best to get back to you shortly.

Board footer