Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2014-01-20 21:56:03

arrowlight
Guild Member

Hunter application - cancelled

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality:Belgian
How good is your English:Very fluent
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:Well personality wise, I am a very tolerant smooth person who doesn't get in a lot of fights (ingame or in real life). I am a 21 year old student who has a very flexible personal schedule, allowing me to easily participate in core minded/semi-core minded guilds. I study Law in Antwerp (I know it’s boring), but the good thing is by next year I should be completely finished. In terms of playing the game and who I am gamingwise I would have to say I am a very calm/easy going person who dislikes Dramaqueens, but still maintains the mindset to have fun in the First place.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:Signaa
BattleTag:khalid#2307
Armory Link:  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … naa/simple
Mainspec:Survival
Offspec:beast Mastery (Currenly in PVP but as soon as I pick up raiding it goes back in BM PVE)
Professions: Engineering+ Jewelcrafting both maxed!

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.

I can state in all honesty that my gear is gemmed and upgraded to the utmost, as for my quality of gear it's currently at 571, I reforge to CRITICAL STRIKE as a priority followed by HASTE seeing as Mastery doesn't benefit me in survival as much as haste/Crit would... (This after being hit/expertise capped ofcourse)

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Survival
Very good for AOE fights
Very good when constant switching is necessary (the serpent sting dot lingers)

BM
Very high initial burst
very appropriate when fighting 1 target consistently

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
Miloud a casual protadin alt; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … oud/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
As I stated earlier, my logs are all outdated since it has been over 30 days ago and I don't have these "extended" accounts on WORLD OF LOGS. (Curse that membership)

I tried to retrieve them though but halas...

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.

EU RAVENCREST: 39th
EU RAVENCREST -hunters: 6TH

http://www.wowprogress.com/char_statist … ass.hunter

Which pve addons do you use?
GRID
OMEN
DBM
RECOUNT
BARTENDER
REFORGENATOR

Show us your UI.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/12/j8zk.jpg

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
WOTLK
Sarth10/25
Maly 10/25
Naxx 10/25
Ulduar 10/25 (+Glory pre nerf)
TOC 10/25
TOGC 10/25 (I got insanity on both, check the dates!)
ICC 10/25 cleared
ICC (h) 10 man mode; 11/12
ICC(h) 10 man mode; 11/12

CATA

Cleared all starting content on normal mode tier 11
Ragnaros 10 on heroic mode (annoying fight but nice to play I think I cleared either just in time or just a week later) tier 12 normal+heroic mode
DW 8/8 HC with 15% nerf if I recall correctly

MOP

6/6 normal 5/6hc MSV
4/4 normal no heroics TOES
6/6 normal 2/6 heroics HOF
12/12 TOT (got some nice parses I can share with you!)
13/13 TOT hc
14/14 normal
10/14 heroic before the guild went on ice unfortunately so I don't think I am THAT far behind from you guys :)

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

Well these days are fine, and I should be reaching nearly 100% attendance in the first weeks if a trial was to be given.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Exams but I am about to finish them, so this is out of the way. (thank god)

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

Well, I am applying with my eyes set on WOD seeing as my current guild is on ice and most active members went missing. I am also applying with the intent of the upcomming mystic raiding format, which requires soon to have 20 players, thus applying for a 25 man guild will make the transition to WOD much smoother then a 10 man guild who should still have to rebuild and reshape the guild. I am in it for the long run.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
yes

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
If there is a vital issue I forgot to mention feel free to ask...

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

Your PC/internet Broadband telenet internet ;download speed 56.34 Mbps

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
So far I mainly raided in a 10 man platform but switching towards 25 man heroic modes should NOT burden my computer, seeing as in TOT I have raided a couple of times in 25 man heroics

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes and yes and I am willing to communicate via TS ofcourse...

As for 5.4: I have the legendary cloak+meta gem.

Last edited by arrowlight (2014-01-21 19:24:13)

#2 2014-01-22 00:10:08

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Hunter application - cancelled

Thank you for the application and the effort put into fine tuning it to my gnomish taste. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible, perhaps even tomorrow in the afternoon. For now, we'd appriciate if you could postpone getting saved to SoO for a day.

#3 2014-01-22 00:24:52

arrowlight
Guild Member

Lamme wrote:

Thank you for the application and the effort put into fine tuning it to my gnomish taste. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible, perhaps even tomorrow in the afternoon. For now, we'd appriciate if you could postpone getting saved to SoO for a day.

I will postpone getting saved, thanks for your patience Lamme wink

#4 2014-01-22 17:43:39

Lamme
Guildmaster

If you would please logout in pve gear set. I had a look previously, but now it's pvp outfit.

#5 2014-01-22 21:03:56

arrowlight
Guild Member

Lamme wrote:

If you would please logout in pve gear set. I had a look previously, but now it's pvp outfit.

Done smile

#6 2014-01-23 00:40:49

Lamme
Guildmaster

Cancelled

Board footer