•  » Human Retribution Paladin - Idjudgetha - accepted

#1 2014-02-10 20:18:14

Idjudgetha
Guild Member

Human Retribution Paladin - Idjudgetha - accepted

Nationality:  English
How good is your English: Very good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
Hey all, currently working at ikea full time till i find a better payed job, as minium wage is not the best for my situation and what i want to do in life, i'm also into going to gym 3 day's a week to keep fit and healthy, i'm also in a fishing league and i fish once maybe twice a week, these days would be a saturday & sunday between 10AM to 3PM.   

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Idjudgetha
BattleTag: Alnasl#2363
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … a/advanced
Mainspec: Retribution
Offspec: Protection
Professions: Blacksmithing - reasons i went for this bonus socket to hand's and wrist's are very nice.
Engernering - I choose this because of the awsome gadgets you get E.g jeeves awsome to have in a raid if people's armour is beggining to wear, also have extra burst every minute from glove enchant work's pretty nice also, back enchant good for a couple of bosses like galakras when you finished on top of tower i can jump down pop cloak and remain with full health instead of healers struggling to heal me becuase i failed a jumped and nearly killed myself and the other speed boot's are very nice, if they don't oil leak.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.

Yes all my gear is taken care of properly, gemmed, enchanted, reforged and even glyphed correctly, i have looked at that mr, robot, and tell's me to do some thing's i would rather not do it would rather me go alot more haste than mastery, but i play very well with the setup that i currently are in this moment of time with 40% haste and the rest mastery, i have been speaking to some friends that i have made from this server such as divergent, alterac deviants and group therapy and we usally speak on team speak about other ways to gem and reforge our gear, there is talks on forums about going full crit i have not yet considered this but there is no doubt i will try is soon to see how i perform i don't want to be any ordanary paladin on raventcrest i want to be the best there is. So this is why i put all my effort and time into one character so i can be where i want to be.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Well in PVE our burst DPS is insane single target and AOE damage can be topping meter's if played correctly at this moment of time there isn't anything i don't like about my class and spec, i change my talents and glyphs depending on what fight i'm on so i can do i what i do best. We also have well i bealive we have the best defensive CDS in game such as LOH, BOP,DP, HOS, these are all great for raiding.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:

I have a couple of alts nothing special, currently gearing a boomkin up at the minute hes around 545 item level without meta and cloak. i only do normals now and  then and do flex runs with friends in other guilds

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … a/advanced
Also have a warlock nothing special, same again nothing special just flex runs with friends in guild.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … k/advanced
i might aswell link my other alt not ready for flex just something i play on if i'm really bored.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … a/advanced

Note: with these 3 alts there in all diffrent guild, i do this so i can do flex on my alt with them and speak to people about ret paladins on there team speak, and i get to play with some top end people and maybe learn something from them while playing these classes.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.

Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

This was malkorok, with taking blobs in melee range aswell...

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w59 … 59dfa6.jpg

This is garrosh normal kill...

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w59 … 4f52c2.jpg

Which pve addons do you use?

DBM, BIG WIGS depending, Skada, omen threat, malkorok helper, weak auras (best addon in game) holy power indicator, MSBT.

Show us your UI.

This is out of combat...

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w59 … dd8657.jpg
This is in combat...

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w59 … 472162.jpg

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.

(TBC)(MAGE)
I  cleared all content upto felmyst in the burning crusade.
(WOTLK)(MAGE)
I  cleared all normal's and heroics in this tier apart from LK 25 man heroic and Halion heroic.
(CATA) (SHAMAN-R)
Cleared all content on normal and heroic apart from Sinestra and Al'akir.
(MOP)(DRUID-R)

Cleared all content on normal, did'nt attempt heroic's then decided to play my retribution paladin again, then cleared all currrent tier on normal some heroic attempt's in tot nothing interesting, then deciding to search for a raiding guild as (The Dark Embrace) was'nt recruiting.
What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
The attendence i will make if accepted as a trial will be 110%, i'm here to prove why i should be a member and do what i do best, i'm skillfull and realiable and would make a great asset to the guild, i'm a team player! these times are perfect for me aswell, sunday is a little early but not a problem at all.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

Nothing at all, i do the odd flex raid on a saturday night with the dark embrace and flex raid with Alterac Divients on a friday, unless you add a extra day of raid because were progressing on  fight.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

Well when i started raiding again with the dark embrace in flex raids on a saturday, the love was never gone and i wanted to be back in the raiding enviroment, once and a raider always a raider, i did some research of some 25 man guild's because never really liked 10 man unless it's a alt, so applied to unforgiven 25 man guild on ravencrest, enjoyed my stay if i'm honest meet some great people, but there was too many people that needed baby sitting, did'nt read up on any boss fight's dps was poor and there movement and survability was really bad and i decided i don't want to be struggling my nut's off if other people cant be botherd, then i applied to dark seduction they was 7 or 8 heroic at the time and i got a accepted as a trial, i have been here now over 3 week's this will be my 4th week this reset the guy's are good, a good solid setup in 10  man, but lately we lost one of our raider's and since he left there as not been much love here, been very dull and sign ups are very poor and killing alot of normal clears when were geared and skillfull enough to do heroic bosses. so i decided to go back to 25 man now and been searching wow progress and i decided to give it a shot, my friend is currently on trial in there at the moment she plays a hunter eowain or ashari i think she changed it too, she as told me you guy's are very well organised and i would like to be a part of that team and progress at top end raiding.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

Yes read all of that on there.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

I think i have said what i needed to say on the application and read through it and i'm happy with it.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3248330692.png

is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.

Yes my pc can handle 25 man raids without a shadow of a doubt never a had a problem.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

Yes i got a steelseries SIBERIAV/2 gaming headset, razer naga elite mouse, and razer lycosa
gaming keyboard.
Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

Yes this is fine with me i have downloaded whatsapp if anyone want's to contact me through that, or could call or send a text if needed be, also battlenet.

#2 2014-02-10 20:19:26

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Human Retribution Paladin - Idjudgetha - accepted

Application was first sent privately, I asked for it to be posted publically after the player was -

Accepted

• Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Human Retribution Paladin - Idjudgetha - accepted

Board footer