Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2014-02-20 16:31:08

Syrian
Uncertified member

Syrian warlock application - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: syrian   
How good is your English: very good.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: future doctor hopefully :D

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Syriån
BattleTag: Syrian#2368
Armory Link: not sure if its working
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ri%C3%A5n/
Mainspec: destruction
Offspec: affliction
Professions: enchanting and jewlcrafting

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.

my gear is well taken care of and yea you can consult mr.robot I use it every time i get new items.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
pros: warlocks are awesome for any raid groups by providing healthstones and soulstone on a healer or  "cr if needed" and for mobilty with the gate.
cons: I cant do more for the raid other than what i said above, so it`s mainly pew pew pew.
Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
I do have a disc/shadow priest and a ww monk, both are around 545 and the armory is not working sadly.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/6njw6xlby2lkfy7f/

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-n15u92b9ggi3zup3/

I`m not really good with WoL my friend got these for me so not sure if its accurate or not.
What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.

Which pve addons do you use?
DBM,Bartender,recount,Omnicc, Weakauras,aff dots.

Show us your UI.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
this info might be not 100% accurate because I can log the armory and can`t remember all the exp on all characters.

in WoLTK: done ICC 12/12 hc with the buff it was the patch that i would say i started to know how to play the game well.

ofc done the other raids such as ToC, VoA.

In cata: I did BoT,BWD,ToTFW, and FL normal

Then with my irl friends did, BoT on hc, BWD hc except Nefarian and Maloriak and ToTFW 1/2 hc.

For FL we did 5/7 hc then could not progress more so I joined another guild

In DS we were 2nd on server after envy on 3 normal kills and did 6/8 hc some prenerf some not after the nerf did 8/8 hc

In MoP: did MSV, HOF, ToT normal on my and did some hc like MSV did 4/6 hc then later 6/6 , HoF i`m not sure but if I remember correct it was 3-4/6 hc, ToT me and my irl friends played on alts and it was worst experience ever we only did like 3/13 hc.

In Soo I did 14/14 normal on frostmane with a pug i leaded and then did a raid we killed 5hc then xfered and joined civitas and 10/14 hc with them.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
yea I cant make it for each raid.
Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Only when I have final exams, like I`ll miss one raid.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
I`m applying because I want to be in a guild that aims for end game progress.

I heared about you from trade and saw you on wowprogress.com

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
I dont know if you care about pvp but I`m a pro pvper and I have 2.5 exp in 3v3 on many classes including warlock.
HARDWARE
system board: w/ intel H61 Chipset
Supports socket 1155
fully adapts core i3,core i5, core i7
Expansion slots ,  1*PCI-Ex 16, 1*PCI,  2*PCI-32 bit

Memory: 8gb kingstone

Graphics:

GTX660-DC20-2GD5
NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 engine , getting a better one though.
2GB GDDR5
960 CUDA Core
Open GL & Direct X 11
192bit Memory Technology

HDD
500GB HDD SATA

PSU
FSP SAGA II 500Watt low

Monitor LG IPS 24EA53

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
I`m at work now I`ll post it later when I`m home.

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
oh it`s very good and I`m upgrading it too.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
yea I have.
Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

sure np at all.

#2 2014-02-20 18:34:44

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Syrian warlock application - declined

Thank you for the application.

Declined

Good luck in your guild search.

Board footer