Idk, ask me.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Lusian
BattleTag: Lusian#2572
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ian/simple
Mainspec: Fury
Offspec: Arms
Professions: Engineering/Blacksmithing

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.
My gear is fully optimized, if it differs from AMR, it is because ARM is not very good with regard to secondary stats, only focuses on hit/exp caps.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Monster AOE and even better single target, very strong atm.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
Resto/Balance druid, better geared resto. Not heroic geared.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … sya/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/ltcy … amp;e=4728
Feel free to check my wow-heroes profile as well.  Have not done logs recently, so unfortunately only have old ranks.

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
Proven assailant 37 waves

Which pve addons do you use?
DBM
Enraged
Recount
Tidyplates
Omnicc

Show us your UI.
http://imgur.com/d6ef1Xt

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
Started playing: I started playing on a private server called Molten-WoW back in 2010, moved to retail when all my friends left me in 2011. Been on Ravencrest since then.
Content Cleared:
-ICC on a WotLK private server (doesn't count)
-Dragon Soul 8/8hc
-Took a break from raiding/wow till 2 weeks before 5.4 due to pc repairs and studies. Managed to clear ToT 6/12 hc on my hunter.
-SoO 12/14hc

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
Close to 100%, however I am a student first and if priorities arise in the future then an exception will have to be made.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
Only affairs regarding my studies.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
My previous guild disbanded, and I have been waiting to see what some of my ex guildies will do. I have been told that some of them will be applying to your guild, therefore I decided to do the same.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
ye

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
I know my spec very well, and am the best possible race for my spec as well. Dps is not a problem, normally I rank in the top dps in my guild.
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/eu/ … st/Lusian/
Link to my wow-heroes profile.

HARDWARE
Intel Core i5
8 gb ram
ninja GTX650
Windows 8
Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3348019393
This is an old speed test, unable to do a new one atm, service provider is not 100%

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
Yes, previous guild was 25m hc

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
Yes

Last edited by Lusian (2014-03-11 11:42:03)

#2 2014-03-11 06:55:58

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Lusian-Fury Warrior - declined

Hello and thank you for the application. We will do our best to get back to you by the end of this reset, so today, but we may not manage to achieve that due to several melee related reasons. In any case, we'll do our best to be quick.

#3 2014-03-17 01:00:18

Lamme
Guildmaster

I'm sorry but we are currently unable to come up with a solid response to your application. There's too many people comming and going, having computer issues and whatnot. If you don't mind waiting a reset or two so that we can verify where we're at at that time, that's great. However, I assume you'd like to find a raiding team sooner or later, so the immidiate response would be declined, but that's just because it wouldn't be fair to accept you right away,

#4 2014-03-17 12:43:36

Lusian
Uncertified member

Fair enough, although people that are "coming and going" should ideally be replaced. I can wait till reset, but preferably not any longer. I assume you have a full roster and by accepting me will have to replace another.

#5 2014-03-17 13:03:58

Lamme
Guildmaster

If only it was that simple big_smile

Thanks for you patience and I will do my best to get back to you, again, as soon as possible.

#6 2014-03-21 01:04:51

Lamme
Guildmaster

Hello again. I'm afraid you're better off looking for an alternative. We do need some top knotch dps to reifnorce the roster, but sadly not exactly a warrior.

Declined

Board footer