#1 2014-03-31 00:38:25

Abade
Uncertified member

Application - BM Hunter - Hunterizer - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Syrian
How good is your English: Good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
First I am Abdulaziz, I was with your guild and was declined after trial on my rogue at the start of SoO, Dimous the gnome rogue. I am a Medical student who like gaming beside Medicine. It is hard to make anything with medicine works unless you appreciate what you are doing. I like having fun at anything i am doing, it is a key for me to success doing so. I go out on weekends with friends and have some good playing time (tennis, football, bowling, etc). I love gaming in general since i was a kid, from mario to metal gear solid 5.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Hunterizer
BattleTag: I do not recall doing this application from an old pc i have ( i have an exam in the coming few days so my pc and laptop are off)
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … zer/simple
Mainspec: BM
Offspec: Survival
Professions: Skinning and leather-working

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.
I always have extra gemsm enchants on my back, or if i don't i will provide them immediatly as i have all the professions on my alts ready to do so (missing BS and JC),  and even if i get an item that i know will be replaced i gem and enchant them just to maximize my job.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Hunters are really fun to play, they are not hard casting class like other casters, plus the extra things the pet can give me like different buffs and stats, special abilities and so on. the only bad thing is that during the fight if you do not have buffs on you from trinket or enchant or a cd then you feel that the damage went down so fast. this can be fixed with a good rotation of cds and luck!!

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
Rogue il575 (Previous main) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ous/simple
Disco il568 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … rla/simple
Druid bear il563 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … bes/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
i will provide you with one on Friday.
What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
did not try that.

Which pve addons do you use?
I use recount, DBM and WA

Show us your UI.
Blizzard regular UI

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
12/14 HCs SoO
PrePatch for ToT 11/13hc.
I do not recall the prepatch kills for previous raids.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
i sould be able to attend every raid, unless something i previously know will prevent me or urgently will stop me (in that case i will log armory and let you know)

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
if i have an exam i will be having one week off.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
as i said before I was here in this guild, the fun, and the respect i found was beyond what i ever imagined. I liked it so much, so here i am trying to get back and be part of your big family. Hiitman, is a nice guy i meet with him in previous guild (Swarm) before we merge, told me to try again and make an application if i feel like it.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
OK

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
Yes, I know now you are saying why he stopped playing his rogue and re-rolled the hunter, i can summarize my reasoning in two points,
1. When i joined Swarm after leaving you guys i found the guild i was looking for, we had so much fun, but when we knew that there is not 10 man guilds anymore we had a message to our GM from The Dark Embrace GM offering a merge and here everything started to fall aaprt when we found out that The Dark Embrace was not a mature, healthy environmental guild. for many reasons i can mention them if you want me to in the comments.
2. I never had a good luck with my rogue, I had 8 weeks with not loot and using my coins over and over to get gold. and when i started to get loot i get the same loot from rolling as what drops.. this made quit the game for a while and made somehow not enjoy playing my rogue which started to make me feel bad and not happy. I found this on my hunter when i started going serious runs with it.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3406693518

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
yes

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Yes.

Note: I will provide the missing items when i get access to my pc, cause atm i am studying and i do not want to get on that so i do not disturb my studying.

#2 2014-03-31 11:26:20

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Application - BM Hunter - Hunterizer - declined

Hey Dimous, good to hear from you, we'll get back to you in a not too long.

#3 2014-04-01 14:16:24

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Application - BM Hunter - Hunterizer - declined

It turns out the hunter spot is after all not available. Regardless, you are always welcomed as a social member.

And remember, one apple a day...

Declined

Board footer