#1 2014-04-14 22:26:20

Lornd
Guild Member

Lornd - Rogue - Combat - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: British
How good is your English: Good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
Currently at college studying computing. My free time consists mainly of playing computer games. D3 is taking up a lot of my time lately. I'm easy to get on with and dependable. I am also a percussionist and pianist.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Lornd
BattleTag: Lornd#2705
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … rnd/simple
Mainspec: Any of the 3 rogue specs, currently combat
Offspec: Any
Professions: Enchating / Engineering 600 / 600

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.

I mainly use shadowcraft for optimising my rogue.  I'm sure robot advises much the same.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

I have always played a rogue. I have tried most classes in some shape or form but find them lacking compared to the rogue. I love how a rogue plays in a raid environment. The rogue toolkit allows us to accomplish obscure roles that other classes couldn't deal with. Mobility and survivability are the two things I adore about my rogue. That said I do enjoy playing my brewmaster monk as well.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
Lorndee – Brewmaster monk 8/14 hc tanking xp http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … dee/simple
Aleyral – Holy Paladin - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ral/simple
Issok – Shadow priest - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … sok/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

I haven’t run logs since before Christmas and all reports have since expired. The only report I have is one that I have re-uploaded from back in December.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4vakcryet9kva3i0/  Not a very flattering set of logs ill admit, unfortunately this is all i have unless you want LFR / flex logs which i can provide if you desire.

What's your best result in Proving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.

wave 37 in endless mode, stopped doing them after i achieved the title from wave 30.  apparently this is the 2nd best rogue score on the server, according to wowprogress at least. score - 3,796.
I’m a big fan of the various other PvE activities outside of raids. I have 3 completed sets of gold challenge modes and completed all brawler’s guild bosses whilst current if that counts for anything.

Which pve addons do you use?
Show us your UI.

http://i.imgur.com/oiRNRzz.jpg
Keybinds – My spamming keys are on `12345. Pretty much everything else is bound to my naga with a variety of modifiers.
Main addons:
Tukui – for unit frames
MSBT – Combat text
DBM – Boss timers
Classtimer – For tracking self buffs and target buffs such as SnD
ComboPointsRedux – For monitoring CPs and anticipation charges
Quartz – For target cast bar mainly
Target Charms – For quick marking
Weakauras – For trinket procs, Blade flurry toggle etc

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

I started playing in late vanilla but was very young back then and played extremely casually not really doing anything of note. I started doing organised raiding in Wrath so I’ll start there. Anything that wasn’t cleared while current was cleared early the following patch.

Raid xp (while current):

Wrath of the Lich King
Naxx: Cleared
EoE: Cleared
OS3D: Can’t recall if 3D kill was current. Normal cleared certainly
Ulduar: missed tier – house got struck by lightning and fried a lot of stuff sad
ToC: missed tier
ICC: 12/12 Hc 10man 11/12 Hc 25man

Cataclysm
BoT: 2/5hc
Tot4W: 1/2hc
BWD: 5/6hc
FL: 6/7hc
DS: 8/8hc – I think blackhorn was killed at 5% nerf, spine and madness went down at 15%

Mists of Pandaria
HoF: 2/6hc
MSV: 5/6hc
ToES: 4/4 normal
ToT: 10/13 hc
SoO: 11/14 hc

guild history:

<Divinity> Kor’gall: Played with these guys up until the first couple of weeks of ICC. 25man progress was non-existent so I figured a change was in order.
<Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit> Kor’gall / Ragnaros / Ravencrest: Joined this guild under the name of <Bad Company>. They spilt around 2 weeks later and formed the current guild. Within this guild I eventually started raid leading in late ICC and received GM mid MOP. I haven’t a bad word to say about the actual people but several lack the motivation to raid at a higher level. My main reason for leaving is that I want to raid at a higher level and clear all content whilst current. Upon my departure the guild will be left in the capable hands of the previous guild master with whom I have already spoken to.

What attendance should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
100% aside from any unforeseen circumstances

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week): 
3 days a week will be no issue.  even if u added another day there would still be no issues.  Have been raiding every tier since the end of wrath with no disruptions.  no holidays or anything planned that might disrupt a trial period

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
I’m looking for a 3 day raiding guild that is well organised and clears content in an efficient manner. You would appear to fit that bill.  kinda new to the server so wowprogress was my first destination for my guild search.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Confirmed, I have read the rules.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3439049024

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
Yes
I7 4770k currently at stock 3.5Ghz.
Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3Gb
8Gb 1600Mhz ram

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes and yes. I’m more than happy to contribute to any discussion as well as speak when required during combat.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
Yes, thats fine.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
Just to say that I’m not afraid to prove myself and fight for a spot. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Other than that I would just like to thank you for reading and considering my application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Lornd (2014-04-16 05:01:35)

#2 2014-04-15 01:24:07

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Lornd - Rogue - Combat - accepted

Thanks you for the application. We will get back to you once we have something smart to say.

#3 2014-04-15 13:13:29

Lamme
Guildmaster

Couldn't help but notice you're not a gnome. So very bad.

We will still get back to you with something possibly a little bit more relevant in near future.

#4 2014-04-15 18:15:54

Lornd
Guild Member

i used to be a gnome back in Wotlk haha,  maybe with new racials and models i'll consider going back tongue

#5 2014-04-17 13:12:40

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Board footer