Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2014-04-21 20:57:59

Aeowén
Guild Member

Aeowén, Hunter - Crossreal - accepted

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Swedish
Occupation: Sort of nurse at a hospital for a few months to try it out.
How good is your English: Very good
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I am a person who loves gaming and loves to perform to the best of my ability.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Aeowén
BattleTag: Kerain#2461
Armory Link: Aeowén, hunter.
Mainspec: Survival
Offspec: Beast Mastery
Professions: Leatherworking and Engineering.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.

My gear is optimized for

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
I love my hunters mobility and I love the usefulness my pets had in 10 mans which I'm guessing is kinda moot in 25 mans and also the biggest problem with hunters, we don't bring much in utility I feel in 25 mans, but we have some tricks we can use in other ways, misdirect can have it's small uses and with deterrence we can be great soakers.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile: Afraid not.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected. I'm afraid my old guild has disbanded and with it our WoL page is gone so I'm afraid I can't offer anything other than mine and Harlfs word in that I know what I'm doing.

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
I'll have to give PG a shot later on so I can tell you.

Which pve addons do you use? I use DBM and skada for raiding, I like having skada available to

Show us your UI. My UI

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

Currently I've done 11/14 on HC in 10 man, I joined a guild when SoO came and we've been having roster problems and eventually they disbanded.
I haven't raided in MoP until SoO came due to me kind of being an idiot and I didn't feel like it, but I regret waiting so long to start raiding again.

I haven't done anything super exciting in the earlier expansions, only being stuck on the last boss of each tier until fully geared from the next one before killing the last boss.

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

I have no problems with those times, or at least not in a few weeks, currently I'm working at a hospital and I'm working shift, so sometimes I work to 21.00 at night, but it's not too often I work nights but they do happen on mondays and tuesdays, but this job is only until the 6th of June then I'm back to 100% attendance.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

I've got nothing else that is in my way of raiding, I love raiding and I've made sure I can do so when I want, except for my job of course Job -> WoW (but only slightly)

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

My friend Harlf has been with you for a while and you sound just like what I want, a friendly guild with a smaller amount of raid hours then perhaps normal but when you raid you don't mess about, you kill bosses.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
Yes

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
I have no idea what that would be.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
I have about 50-70MS in WoW and no troubles in voicechat
Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
I have ran 25 mans without any problems.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes and yes, I'm also not afraid to talk if needed.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

Yeah, that's fine.

I hope I've written everything down now, I'm not the best at typing out everything, so if I've missed the slightest thing just let me know.

Last edited by Aeowén (2014-04-21 21:47:42)

#2 2014-04-22 15:35:11

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Aeowén, Hunter - Crossreal - accepted

Thank yuo for the application, we will get back to you quickly.

#3 2014-04-24 00:14:48

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Aeowén, Hunter - Crossreal - accepted

Accepted.

Please be advised that this reset we are clearing the last week's lockout, thus we only have Paragons and Garrosh left. Probably not the optimal playground for a new member.

Also, no guarantees for spots in the raiding come WoD - there's just way too much time left till then.

Board footer