Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2014-05-02 15:35:10

Gdubet
Uncertified member

Gdubet ; DK Tank - declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Turk
How good is your English: Pretty
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: Gamer for 20 years? P

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Gdubet
BattleTag: Gdubet#2803
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o … bet/simple
Mainspec: Blood
Offspec: Unholy
Professions: BS/Engin

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.

-It is fully gemmed/enchanted. Before i forced to leave raiding i was trying haste/mastery gearing with keeping mitigation on line with dodge gems . Was working quite well . Depending on players choice and reactions haste spec on DK works as good as sta/mastery. As i said this was apersonal test over that . If asked i can get back to sta/mastery without a problem.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

-Single target tanking with player awereness DK offers best survivalability and selfpreserveness. Yet lacking raid utulity , active mitigation is not scaling as good as other tanks and our mastery only effects one single strike
is the worst part of our class . All these are getting handled at 6.0 so instead of swapping classes i decieded to stick with my DK

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:

-I'm not an alt guy as i've been MT all the time with my previous guilds . I'm thinking about boosting a char to 90 directly when i come to ravencrest ( a druid most likely ) and migrating and starting to play with my
warlock or paaldin aswell.Making an alt if The Enigma order requires is not problem

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

-As i forced to quit raiding 4 months ago all the logs at WoL is erased and i cannot reach out to them. I will try to get tanking logs from LFR or do a normal run to provide if requested. As tanking is mostly about musclememory
reflexes and expecting incoming hits to manage your cooldowns accordingly skada/recount wont be providing any information either if i post them here

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.

-3161 on endless tanking without even trying . I can i can probably incrase this to 5k ish if asked.

Which pve addons do you use?

- DBM , recount , bartender , engraved . I keep my ui clean as much as possible

Show us your UI.

-https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t31.0-8/965127_281958835299079_742727510797327511_o.jpg

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

-Playing Wow since closed beta . Cleared everything exept LK HC prenerf. At current expension i always been in top 60 25 man heroic guilds. Till i had to leave progression at middle of Klaxxi HC 4 months ago i've been RL and MT on all of my guilds . Digging up tactics , implementing them and changing them for the guild , teaching , coordinating etc etc etc. So for that i always came prepared knowing all boss tactics even when we are progressing at first one.I try to finish game as soon as possible with as much as possible

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

-%100 . If i cannot join a raid i inform officer or classleaders at least 3 days before.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

-Nothing at the horizon or at foreseeble future

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

-I've been looking at progressing guilds at wowprogress and came by The Enigma order . After talking with one of your officers I decided to apply to you as DK tank. I would like to resume my heroic progression and get ready for 6.0 with joining at this stage of game to get used to the system/poeple inside and prove myself.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):

-I did. I accept.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?

-Not realy as you guys clerified most of the things there can be said in rules section and by accepting that it eleminates most of the things i can say for myself about playing wow and which mentality i raid with.
Only thing i can add is that i'm looking forward to join a stable guild that i can enter next expension and sweep through it together with my guildmates.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

-http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3476025618

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.

-Without a problem

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?

-Yes and yes.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?

-Certainly

#2 2014-05-03 00:10:35

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Gdubet ; DK Tank - declined

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

#3 2014-05-03 11:08:59

Lamme
Guildmaster

Alright, so there are 2 issues I'd like to address. First is not a very big deal - we are full on tanks now, but moreover, it seams extremely unlikely we will have a shortage of them come WoD. Same goes for melee dps. So the character you are applying with is not a very fortunate choice. That's probably something that can be easily addressed before next expansion.

Second point, however, is a bit deeper. As per your application, you are used to top 60 guilds' mentality, progression pace and general standards; you also "try to finish game as soon as possible with as much as possible". That's just not us. Highest ranked kill we scored this expansion was something around mid 300 and that was a very good result for us. We raid 3 times a week, so naturally progress is slower. More importantly, we don't make a big deal out of the pace of progression - we value having fun. The model where you defeat new tier of content within a month and then are left with nothing to do for half a year is just not for us.

With all that mentioned, you do sound like a valuable player, so I'm leaving the topic opened and I'm not giving a verdict on the application yet, I'd like to hear from you after you had the chance to read the above. Either here, on forum, or in game (lamme#2288).

#4 2014-05-04 17:24:10

Gdubet
Uncertified member

Added you in game. We can speak in game/ts/skype whereever you like. Thank you for the reply aswell

Last edited by Gdubet (2014-05-04 17:24:46)

#5 2014-05-06 17:38:02

Lamme
Guildmaster

As discussed in game, declined, but staying in touch for future.

Board footer