You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2014-05-06 20:27:31

drogn
Guild Member

Drogn - Hunter - accepted

Nationality: Finland
How good is your English: Very good, I've worked over 5 years in a international business
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I'm secretive

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Drogn
BattleTag: Carnage#2759
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … n/advanced
Mainspec: Survival
Offspec: BM / MM ( Mostly for PvP )
Professions: Leatherworking / Skinning (Still thinking about swapping for engineering but the recent WoD info makes me skeptical for it)

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.

Mostly what Mr Robot sims is what I use, however I think their BiS list is somewhat wrong for Survival (saying Fallen Protecters bow is better than the bow from Klaxxi).
I use Simcraft most of the time however I also check Mr Robot.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Jack of all trades, master of none. Hunters are great at a lot of stuff, but they don't really excel at anything in my opinion.
Except usually special duties on raid encounters, which I like doing.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:

I have an elemental shaman that is okayish, 564 and Legendary cloak. My old main
(MoP was a bit of soulsearching phase for me for classes since I've raided as a DPS warrior since Vanilla, in MoP I went from warrior->Monk->Paladin->Shaman and finally ending up loving the hunter class)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … d/advanced

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fj4pnp2htjwy40ps/

I don't know how long that will stay up, most logs of our raids are starting to disappear. I had the bad luck of having a 2 week vacation to relax in the southern hemisphere coincide with my old guild disbanding, leaving me kind of with my pants down now when I came back.

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.

Think I only did Endless Waves once and got to wave 16-17 or something. I don't really enjoy it because with the lowered haste you feel really sluggish (Except in challenge modes cause those are just fun)

Which pve addons do you use?

DBM
TellMeWhen
OmniCC
PlateBuffs
Skada

Show us your UI.

It looks a bit clunky and weird in a screenshot on my work/browsing monitor, since I use a large monitor for gaming.
http://i.imgur.com/vVtFsZw.jpg

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

In MoP I raided on a warrior in the beginning, cleared normal content of the first tier and did some heroics, but then the guild died and I kind of just mellowed out and PvP'd with friends untill late ToT tier when I started playing for real again with the Shaman. Now on the hunter I've progress raided fully 25M HC from start to Paragons, which I've only killed on 10M HC, and done a few pulls on 10HC Garrosh.

Other raiding achivments, eh, I've played since vanilla, defeated all end tier content and everything in between (Except Cataclysm, the guild I had raided with since forever disbanded after we cleared the first heroic tier. I was kind of burned out since I also officered in that guild so I didn't get back to raiding in a while).

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

I usually have 100% attendance, because I take raid times seriously. 24 other people are waiting after all. All three days work for me.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
None

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:

The reoccurring element in my guild experiences is that they disband, which is why I'm searching for a more established guild, and you guys have been around Ravencrest long enough to be recognizable by pretty much everyone. I'd like to raid and progress with the same people.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
I've read them and agree with them.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
Uh, a bribe? I've got gold.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3484488292

They're finally running fiber to my house next January, I'm like the only house around that doesn't have access to it. Gonna make peeps jelly.

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.

I've raided 25HC before and it was fine even on my "older" computer on ultra, just built a completly new beast rig so it should be even better.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
This is fine.

http://media.blizzard.com/wow/legion-6a153ad2/images/metamorphosis-icon.png

#2 2014-05-07 15:46:12

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Drogn - Hunter - accepted

Thank you for the application. Everything looks in order, logs are ok too. We will need a week to consider all ins and outs here, so you are free to use this current lockout as you wish. We will get back to you at the beginning of next reset.

Out of curiosity, which guild did you clear SoO hc 13/14 with?

#3 2014-05-07 16:00:36

drogn
Guild Member

Hi, thanks for the reply! I did 5-6/14 first with Unforgiven until they decided to swap to 10 man, and then joined Dont Break The CC when they converted into 25 Man and did 13/14 with them.

http://media.blizzard.com/wow/legion-6a153ad2/images/metamorphosis-icon.png

#4 2014-05-07 22:51:54

Lamme
Guildmaster

Thank you for the additional information. As previously said, give us a week.

#5 2014-05-14 12:44:29

Lamme
Guildmaster

Accepted

Board footer