Announcement

Welcome to The Enigma Order forums!

#1 2014-05-23 20:35:45

Reagwyn
Uncertified member

Reagwyn - declined

Nationality:Denmark
How good is your English: 8 out of 10.
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in: I am a very dedicated player, got attention while raiding.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:
BattleTag: Mark#2443
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … wyn/simple
Mainspec: Arcane.
Offspec: Frost
Professions: Inscription/Tailoring.  600/300

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning.
I use Askmrrobot everytime, and I enchant, reforge & gemming every new piece I get.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
The benefits about arcane mage, is high damage, on both kinda fights multitarget fights + single target fights! The bad Things about arcane, is the movement during to your "Rune of power" since you have to stay in this "circle" to get damage increase.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
I got my lovely hunter alt - 560IL 7/14HC is my hunter still missing legendary cloak, but im working on it asap.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … 1ns/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
Im so sorry - I only got logs for like 7 months ago. But I am a dedicated player.
What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
I really haven't done Prooving Grounds big_smile

Which pve addons do you use?
ElvUI
Skada
Recount
Tell me when
Quartz 3

Show us your UI.
ElvUI http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=dmxl4l& … 3-EC8aKC70

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
I've cleared 11/14HC this content with a 0,4% wipe on Siegecrafter

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
You should expect me, to be consentrated and really do what you wants from a raider.
Searching up on stuff, like boss fights/Mechanics and so on.
And ofc a nice guy that got a nice Laugh.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
I can join everyday a week I got time for all the raids.
And time to get benched if that is needed to Progress further.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
I've a friend that have been in your guild, he moved further on tho to get faster progression, and he told me that you were nice Guys with a good laugh.
So that actually made me choose you.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):Yes

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
Im a happy dude

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3519008357
Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
Its actually fine, my hunter is raiding 25man.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes I do

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok? Its okay!

#2 2014-05-24 17:04:41

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Reagwyn - declined

Thank you for the application, we will get back to you by the end of the reset.

Who is the friend you mentioned, who played with us but moved on since then?

#3 2014-05-24 19:28:05

Reagwyn
Uncertified member

The guy that told me this, was Jammer! tongue

#4 2014-05-27 01:06:25

Lamme
Guildmaster

Reagwyn wrote:

Jammer! tongue

Declined!!!

Jokes aside, with the summer vacation comming, recruitment is now just about halted, only fishing for those aboslutely amazing players.

Board footer