#1 2014-07-08 13:04:16

Seniz
Uncertified member

Seniz - Restoration shaman - declined

http://i58.tinypic.com/20ic48y.jpg

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name:Anders

Nationality: Viking [Danish]

I am waiting for my university to start (starting at the beginning of September – if I get in, I will know that the 28 of Julie )
Going to study  as multimedia designer + bachelor for 5 years. So I am just enjoying my free nerdy time and the Danish summer !!

How good is your English:
I understand English just fine. I can write it (there can maybe be some grammatical flaws) but nothing that would not make it understandable and can speak it with no problems.  Speaking English close to everyday and write since many of my nerdy, gamer friends are not Danish and my x was from Lithuania.

Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
Blond, fun, outgoing, polite -  Viking.    <- going to use that for my dating profile. No all stupid jokes aside... I am though a very fun and polite person to be around with. As mention above I finished as web developer this year and going to take multimedia designer in a few month. I am living at home for now, it’s just fits better then to sit in an apartment when I have no work or no study for any economic income. So living the good life at home. I do manage my own time, and I have a big thing about managing my things, so don’t be afraid of just because I live at home that I don’t control my own time / life!
I respect other people in the same tone I want to be respected and talked to. I don’t come up with bad excuses when it comes to my raid performance, if I fail at something or if I am unclear about a little detail, I ask, and not playing the cool “I know everything” “fuck lag” dude.
I love to improve as much as I can in any aspects, real life and in wow. I strike for competition though I don’t have the same time as I did 5+ years ago but still time enough for having serious good gaming time and an extra hour if needed when progress.

--------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Seniz 

BattleTag: ShaxXx#1365

Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a … z/advanced

Mainspec:
Restoration
Offspec:
I been playing Enhancement for a long time,  it’s been my main spec to.
I kind of look at my specs as all that they are my “mainspec” , you need to master them and be able to switch back and forward for the different encounter or raid setup. Maybe you need an extra healer for that fight or more dps. Therefore, I roam freely from resto to enh.
Though as I will describe later on, if my main gear is bad compared to where you guys are at, then fuck me sideways my offspec is just laughable

Professions:
Enchanting + Jewelcrafting  -  both full skilled
I know its not the best “performance” professions to put together, there blacksmith would really shine with jewelcrating. But both profession is something I been having for a loooong time, and tried to get as many recipes for them, to be like a little collector, so its hard to just throw one of them away. However, not something I would not do if the guild wants me to.

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of?
As soon as I get an item and get back to the city I get an overview of how a big of a jump that new item gave me of stats, and then start calculating but!
My main problem to like see what I need to go with, is that lfr don’t really count for anything, though it is my only “raid” that I am in that’s 25. There a big different on how to reforge, stats so on from 10-25. Then there is play style that you prefer but also play style that benefit the rest of the raid, and who you are healing with. Flex 13 & nm 10 is what I am dealing with for the moment, and therefor that I am fitting my stats to
I started out with a mastery build, but that stat is really not performing that well if you don’t work with the other stats first. I am not saying fuck mastery and that I will never play that style or go for the stat, but where I am standing now, when im doing nm soo, then I play stronger with focusing my haste and crit, and my haste is close to the 3th breakpoint, I can easily go for it, and reduce another start, but since I have a few items that’s more than just bad, that’s really just shit, I have a hard time trying to manage my stats to be as I want them and fit my play style.
As I said I went with the crit / haste style. I am going for the mastery as soon as my haste hit the 3th breakpoint and I can keep my crit above 20% or more(without raid buffs). I know crit is a bit random, but enough of it and you can sustained high damage easily  and you also start seeing a good sustain increase of mana regen from it, and that’s what I use my crit for, it is for my mana income( it’s a bit rng I know, but still better then not to have anything ), special with the spam of riptide that I can do with my setup.
A good amount of crit and good big pool for mastery and yes you have a strong combo of getting low people up quick, even when you need to be a bit mobile and can’t stand still.
And all this is easy to say, since I do not play in a 25 hc guild in mop. I can only go with forums, watch other top shamans, and read my brain off on elitistjerks as an example of websites I use.
Just because you got the stats, then you still need to do a good play out of it. A better and faster healer, that knows he’s encounter , knows what spell will benefit the outcome at that point, to quick assessing the situation  , wins !

So shortmy important stats and that I am building up is:
-     Haste // building up so I am on the 3th breakpoint – 8600 to effect healing stream totem, from there I just keep going, as long as I can maintain a good amount of crit. I am not trying to be under or above, because haste have that mechanic that its strong on the point, not above or under, so if I was on my 2th breakpoint,  I will not try and go up to 3th if I knew I didn’t have the gear to get me up to it, then its better to stay on 2th breakpoint, and then get some crit or mastery, until you can get all the way up to the 3th.
-     Crit// I am trying to just build that as much up as I can to, it is the stat that’s going to give me mana back tho its rng, that’s why I need to get it up as much as possible, and when it gets higher its also going to benefit the mastery,
-    Mastery// its going to be the last stat to focus on, its when I am done with the haste, and I like how the mana return is with my crit.
-     Spirit// just keeping it over 10k.

Talents
Always have dust with me to change a talent or glyph for the raid, if something would be smarter to use for that raid night or just a boss encounter.

- Astral Shift: for me is just a lifesaver, can help from a lethal stupid death, reduce an upcoming dmg burst that makes so i can reduce and focus healing elsewhere.

- Windwalk Totem: Though I switch a bit in this, I have not been there where I like “need” to use it, since we don’t really run with any wild tacs in flex or nm that I been a part of, but again I go for what the guild is using of tacs, maybe earthgrab at garrosh to have a good sustain crowd control. So yea that’s what the guild demands of me really with tacs.

- Call of the Elements: Getting that cd down, I been most using it for my Healing stream totem.

- Ancestral Swiftness: well it is the “oh shit” ability ,  or to sustain a hard bust on a target with GHV or quick aoe healing with our HR,  and gives me a passive 5% haste buff.

- Rushing Streams: for the extra healing, when people are spread out a bit or just in general aoe healing.

- Primal Elementalist: gives me more healing power and utility in dmg reduction. I use it most for my aoe healing, when I know there coming up some aoe dmg burst. To top it quickly up.
------

Glyphs

- Glyph of Riptide: to have like a mini hot to pup around spread targets and to master that with chain heal and have my Tidal Waves up at all time,  it’s just a little goodie bag packed in one little hot

- Glyph of Healing Stream Totem:  just making that little totem a bit more effective.

- Glyph of Fire Elemental Totem: is for the benefit of my talent pick, makes it more frequent for me to use

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:

Get yelled at by the mt to heeeeeal and put down those totems and ”FFS HEROOOO”   that’s in short term,
No I can be a tight and strong single healer or a great aoe healer, again all for what we are going for – fight mixed with the healing team setup. My stats for now are most strong when it comes to aoe healing but in general strong for all play style. all my abilities can work tight together for a better and stronger outcome, know them right and when to and you can make the raid survive.

■ ES on tank or off tank (more than one resto shaman, then coordinate with him) else put it on the tank that for the moment will take the most dmg.

■ Have Earthliving Weapon on my weapon, so Unleash Elements can be used, and a great mix with that and then using HR.

■ Keeping track that I have Tidal Waves ready, that I mostly have now, thanks to my riptide glyph.

■ Water shield on, and keeping an eye out from where HR would affect best, that’s again where knowing the encounter will benefit even more.

■ Use Ascendance when it counts, in that regards that is one hell of a spell to use with your healing tide totem and even mixed with HR since they will benefit from the duplicate healing outcome. Standing at the right spot and you take that healing pressure off a big amount. Mix that with Spiritwalker's Grace a healing stream totem and riptide, and you can be mobile and keep the dmg outcome down for a good amount of time.

■ Mana Tide Totem I mostly use when mana is low, I normally look for other healer’s mana pool, and if I am low, I of course put it down. However, in a guild raid, I always ask or wait for people to ask for it.  If we know that the encounter is long, and needed at the end, I of course wait.

■ Spirit Link Totem I mostly use for reduce tank dmg spike, to keep it down or used in general to reduce the dmg outcome for everybody standing in it, mix that with my other aoe healing and you have a neat little totem that will keep us alive for those long 6 sec

and for the love of god, dont stand in bad red circels

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
Not really hehe not for where you guys are at, but anyway my main alt:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a … x/advanced

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.

A few words before looking, its first time doing them, but its working i think, looks like it.but what i saw was it said we wiped on first boss in soo, that we didnt, so not sure about that,Else if you guys want to see more logs, maybe from that boss or that boss, or anything , please let me know,
its not been easy to get any functional groups this week ( fuck you tanks <3 ) but i will do whatever i can to take what i need left this week before reset,
but again please let me know if you want some stats from something specific
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/325335/

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
I am on silver, without any wipes, though I not been trying to focus this at all, but I can definitely do if you want me to

Which pve addons do you use?

I use vuhdo
http://i60.tinypic.com/2mccbb7.jpg
for my clicking healing, all bind to mouse when I click on one of the player in the box.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg of what I use it for.  Its show who have riptide on, and for how long, it shows me if someone got a debuff that needs to be dispelled,  it shows me the tank that got es on and how many ticks left, though I can see that to my left next to my chat bar. It can even show who would be the best target to chain heal. For the best outcome of it,  and if somebody is out of range it will indicate where to run to and how long. So vuhdo is a big helper for a healer.
I then also use clique mostly for healing npc, or just anything where the person I need to heal don’t show up in vuhdo.
Totem timers for a few shaman ability cooldown, to keep track of.
Else, deadly boss mod for my boss encounter cooldown and warnings. All going to yell at me in the middle of the screen and cool down bars coming to the middle, so I can prepare abilities or my shoes to run.

Keybinding.
Since I am using vuhdo for healing I have things binded for clicking , its quick, and it needs to be quick, not all that clikc one abilty and then over and click the right person, by then we already corpse running back in.
So smart key bindings, mixed with clicking and that for me just works best.
Hero I have placed on f5 , main reason that my little fingers don’t get close to it, so that if shit happens and I click it and I have to find a new guild. So a few important abilities I have places a bit away, to make it safe from stupid miss click.

Show us your UI.
http://i60.tinypic.com/rw4dbd.jpg

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):

There going to be a wall of text just right under this. But in short:
Vanilla:
■ everything + a few bosses in nax cleared

Bc:
■ everything cleared

Wrath:
■ nax up to Crusaders' Coliseum cleared, both 10, 25 , nm and hc.
■ Icc10 + 25 nm hc
■ Icc 25 hc lich king was down to like 15-12% and read below that the guild died on him.
■ Ruby Sanctum cleared on 25 nm

Cata:
■ BD nm & hc 25m

Vanilla(as hunter):
playing with like 8 rl mates? Best time in wow for me. We are all fucking noobs, having the best time in UBRS xD but I just wanted more, want to see the content, want competition and there was a lot of it on Al'Akir back in vanilla. My friend joined Darkstorm , other Carnival, and me Elusive.
I made one hell of a killer application for elusive and they took me in, guided me
I just did well, I was always showing up for raid, stayed the extra 1-2 hours when it was progress and being a friendly white little Danish guy.
It was just so fucking awesome, so tight competition for each boss; there were no slack, because each minute counted when you were so tight with other guilds on the server.

Sadly when AQ came out, like close to end boss, the guild started to break down, that we missed one raid night, a lot of raiders was like, fuck it... And sadly like 1-2 weeks later the guild merged with carnival, and became one hell of a guild, I sadly could not take one of the raid leader, he enjoyed to be a boss too much, way to ignorant, so I leaved, joined a straight Danish guild (puppeteers) to help them up a bit.
----
BC(as shaman): was hardcore again in a new guild(core raiders from puppeteers mixed with other core raiders from different guilds). We were one boss behind Darkstorm(that was dominating the server back then)  and keep in mind that we had to start all the way from tempest keep back then, and they were in BT so it was awesome yet again, to feel progress on each boss. But raid leader got he’s loot and leaved for a top world guild , ensidia if I remember correctly. Took guild bank with him  and the guild died right after.
----
Wrath(as shaman):
Back to a bit more slowly raiding guild. Helped them as resto shaman, but I realized quickly that I needed that more hardcore vibe over it, so off I went for one and I found carpe noctem that was number one on their server back then
that’s been maybe the most hardcore guild for me(or more seriously end game guild).
I again made a really good honest application and they took me in. they were in the middle of ice crown, and I helped them to come up to lich, to like 20-15% (25m)
Sadly the news about that now you could raid 10 and 25 and get same loot made a lot of members angry, because different people wanted different things and it fucking split up and I was so happy for that guild. So i said fuck it, leaved wow for half a year if not more, back to cataclysm was out. My good friend was in The Great Danes and they could use an experienced shaman, so I got in, helped them, we took down nefarian. But then my life took a big turn, I suddenly didn't have the time, and it was just on fire for me, after so many tries got nefarian down and happy to raid in the guild, but I sadly had to leave wow for a good time(whole part of cat i didn’t raid in) until I could get stable again.

MOP(as Shaman): time went by and suddenly mop was out, I went in full casual, with the The Great Danes.
Was in on Soo 25 nm on last two bosses and even though I got that fire in me again, that I really reaallllllyyy wanted to raid again, I had to focus finishing my final exam, and that is done now.

Right now: I’m trying my hardest to make flex groups for friends, and nm 10 groups for myself and a mate, on OQ, but I miss that whole hardcore full guild experience, and now I have the time and my future is stable, I.. yea that’s kind of why I’m here now. I want to have an end game raiding guild, be a part of it, i know its a bad time now, but then be ready and pumped for Warlords

Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.
As I wrote at the beginning, I do live at home for the moment, but I control my own time, so the days and even your raiding time, are just perfect for me now and for the future to come.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):
I could only see that in a few months (if everything works after planned) that I have to move and that will properly take a few days a week the most and then internet and all that jibjab that for those who have moved know about. However, I will of course give out a notice in good time.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
I am coming as a little cockroach that was on a hunt for a new home on wowprogress(where I saw you guys), bad gear, bad experience in this content for where you guys are at.
Part of me feeling that maybe I am shooting to high this time, but I done that before and proved people wrong
That someone with focus, willing to improve, knows he’s shit, can do a lot.
I feel fine, actually enjoying switching in my specs for being a healer or dmg , so I have no problem in switching and maintaining two specs to the fullest.
I am not a fan of coming into a guild that’s all done, because I don’t like the feeling of getting down to the end with no big effort or don’t have to work harder for it and get connected with the guild.
But if I am shooting for a guild that’s not done with soo by now, I then know it’s going to be hard to keep going with the guild, since it will just be to slow and impatient to be in a guild where you don’t feel progress, and a bit of competition.   So i know it’s a baaaaad time to go in to a lot of guilds now. People are done with the content, maybe farming a bit for the last warforged item, so why take a new cockroach in?
Only thing I can is to prove that I know my shit, and can learn quickly, and then maybe maaaaaaybe see a future in warlords for the guild with my bum in it.
And it really looks like that you guys take your things seriously even with the way you guys are going to put the try in different stages and with those few raid days even hours, it looks like it a good thing to do, and then have a good core, so yes yes! Sounds so good in my ears, see if I really am shooting to high.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum):
It is nothing new if you been in a serious raiding guild before, and I understand and sure agree to all of it
I confirm it!

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
Yea as said I’m honest, I’m not applying and thinking, that I am so good geared and I’m just the best.TAKE ME!,
I come as well ehhhhhh ok? A little cockroach that want to be a big and beautiful butterfly ( I know that term is wrong) I come with soo nm experienced and been watching fatboss tv a lot for hc soo content.
I come with hardcore (okay I don’t like saying hardcore) but like a guild that’s very fucking serious about raiding and want to be number one -  experience!.
However, I also come into a time; where summer is coming right at the corner, holiday already going down. I am also coming at the time where you guys are done, it’s on farm now, your 3th alt is probably better geared then my main And you maybe just need that one damn hc warforged wrist to be best in slot geared that just never drop and you don’t even seeking a resto shaman at my standard  at the moment.
Can also be that I maybe am seeking into a guild that is just way to high for me, that I am way over my head this time, but I just know what I tried this before, that it’s the top I want because it’s that the thing that give me the kick to really give myself 120%.
I am trying to improve my gear as much as I can, but for those guys who have been trying to fix a good, stable OQ raid, for flex or nm, you know what I am talking about and you get long nuts when it fails over and over and people afk or someone wants to bitch or troll, so its hard for me to improve myself on that aspect.
I don’t hope my application sounds a bit unserious, that my jokes or funny comments trades in bad terms? I am just a friendly and happy, fun person, but I do take my gaming seriously, special when it’s also surrounding other peoples time.

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3611120283.png

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
Just sold my old 10k working pc to my boss
But my new gamer pc, sure does the job perfectly, but no I have not had any problems at all, when there were a problem it was an out of date addon, but no I am able to handle 25 without any problems.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
I sure do, a Logitech g930, and not new to TS, I use it daily with a few old gamer buddies on the great danes server.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
Always, super thing to do anyway, so no problem there at all.

#2 2014-07-08 17:54:46

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Seniz - Restoration shaman - declined

As much as I like the effort put in the application, actual answers to questions etc, you do indeed come at the wrong time. We are now on an official break from raids all the way till pre-WoD patch. As such, there's only some scarce 10 man action going on here and there,, but that's mostly to get the last few mounts and so on.

Simply put, nothing is going on and, assuming peopel are true to their word, come WoD we will have a strong roster of veteran players ready for some action. This very much includes shamans.

Good luck in your guild search, declined

Board footer