ERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality:Greek
How good is your English: Good enough

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame:    Rebellos   
BattleTag: anakiin#2459
Armory Link:
Mainspec: Elemental
Offspec: I can play enchancement as good as elemental, but atm I miss weapons and trinkets(the most important parts of gear). I have practiced with my second shaman(name: Rebelols). Also,I am playing resto pvp shaman in arenas, but never healed in pve in all my wow history,so I don’t recommend it:P

Professions: Jewelcrafting and Alchemy

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Safe for some specific cases (eg. an item about to be replaced next week), we expect everything to be gemmed, enchanted and reforged optimally. We will likely consult your profile with Mr. Robot. If you're doing something different than it indicates (which is often the right things to do), please explain the reasoning. 
My gear is fully geared and gemmed as intended . The only problem with my gear is that is not balanced, because my guild disbanded in 2nd week of BRF and I didn’t have the chance to gather some gear, because as you know the highmaul didn’t had balanced gear for elemental shamans.

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs: Elemental before 6.1 was a weight for guild progress,but after 6.1 his dps is really high and especially with fights with 3 targets is a must. Elemental at this patch can help a lot a guild that is progressing.

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:  I have 3 alts that I can play similar to my shaman. A hunter/fury warrior/and 2nd shaman they have though 650 ilvl,but they are in last part of legendary rings.

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c … #boss=1695

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log. I had 30 waves,but after that I stopped,there were no point to continue.

Which pve addons do you use?

http://i.imgur.com/0TIZ50g.jpg
I use Spartan ui, vuhdo for raid frames because I can handle it more easy and also have some keys on it also( healing- cleanse spirit etc), also I use BigWigs for raid warnings I prefer it because is lighter than DBM and also more accurate and with more details. Ofcourse I use also Quartz, skada, omen 3 and omnicc.

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):  I used to be in guilds from 50th position up to 400th all this years, I left from them because most of them disbanded during the years. My history starts  in Goosfraba-Silvermoon before 6 years,they disbanded, after that Motion-Ajhol Nerub,after Genesis-Silvermoon(300th ) guild I went Sember fidelis-azjol nerub(462th) and last guild before MOP was ‘B R E T H E N’ (horde). In mop I was in army so I couldn’t have 100 % attendance so I preferred to focus more on achievements, and I was raiding mostly with alt runs(ad infinitum) or crossrealm ones, even with that I managed to have some cutting edge achievements, before contents been overgeared. In this expansion my exp is 4/7 mythic bosses in highmaul,with a lot of tries in both Tectus and Ko’ragh, and 7/10 heroic in BRF(that’s because of guild disband).

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply. I will have 100% attendance.

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:  After my guild is disbanded,I had to find a new guild,so I searched wowprogress, and found you.

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): Yes I have read them,and I agree with them.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?  I got many years experienced in game, more than 9 years,my account can prove that I am hardworking guy that love the game, always give the best of myself to achieve things. If you check my char you can see that previous season I had 2,810 rating is 3s and lost gladiator title for like 50 rating.Also, I am realm best in achievs and world rank 10,at the end of previous expansion I missed only 3 achievs for fully complete the game. If someone check my FOS, will see that have all realm best times in challenge modes to MOP and WOD,and also tribute to immortality, which prove that I always try to be  the best as possible(and a bit of nolifer:P).

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4190779375

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.   My pc is been bought just to play wow only:P, i Have stable 80-100 fps in raid.

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers? Yes i have mic.

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok?
I can give you my number ofc,and my house also if you want.

#2 2015-03-05 16:28:29

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Rebellos- elemental shaman - declined

Thank you for the application. I believe you whispered me just recently, but I was away and by the time i got back you were gone already.

We will need a little bit of time to come up with an answer for you, while you wait for that please ammend the application with a working armory link.

We will stay in touch.

#3 2015-03-05 16:57:15

rebellos
Uncertified member

#4 2015-03-07 21:11:30

Lamme
Guildmaster

Declined

Board footer