#1 2015-03-27 21:37:53

Vyruq
Uncertified member

Tayzor, Mage, Arcane/Fire, Ravencrest-EU - Declined

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nationality: Denmark
How good is your English: A+
Anything else about you, the person, we might be interested in:
21 year old guy, living in Denmark. Currently on my IT-Supporter education, working like a mad man and I work out 5-6 days a week. Hang out with friends in my sparetime.. not really much to say! ^^

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Nickame: Tayzor
BattleTag: spoRe#2539
Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … zor/simple
Mainspec: Arcane
Offspec: Fire
Professions: Herb and mining - idk why, not that any profession is much raid benefitional anymore.. (enginering /cry!)

Regardless of its quality (ilvl), is you gear fully taken care of? Yes!

What do you consider the most significant pros and cons of your class/spec in the current state of affairs:
Arcane is not my favorit spec at all, it's not really good for movement fights. If HAVE, like really HAVE to cancel your Evocation to recover from a burn phase, your kinda fucked for the next 1 min of the fight... One thing about the spec, is that arcane is insane damage!

Are any of your alts suit for raiding? If so, tell us about them and link armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ruq/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … ngs/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … vig/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r … kel/simple

YOUR PERFORMANCE

Please provide a WoL log presenting your awesomeness. In absence of logs, post screenshots of recount/skada from an encounter of the current tier.
Without this, you will most likely be rejected.
Kinda problematic, seems like no one has been logging the raids as guild. They are private, from the person who made them. I will of course try to provide you with logs, cause I do know the importance of logs!

What's your best result in Prooving Grounds? This is especially valuable in case you cannot provide WoL log.
Did Gold, have tried to futher!

Which pve addons do you use?
Combustion helper
Deadly Boss Mods
Recount
The GTFO addon!
Using elvUI

Show us your UI.
http://prntscr.com/60mgzu

Raiding Experience (we're mostly interested in your achievements in the current expansion, but do impress us with previous experience if you feel it helps):
Vanilla:
Zul'Gurub
Molten Core
TBC:
Karazhan - Cleared
Matheridon - Cleared
Grull - Cleared
Zul'aman - Cleared
SSC - Lurker
TK - Fell Reaver
Wotlk:
Naxx 10&25 - Cleared
ToC 10&25 - 10M HC(Tribute to Mad skill(druid healer DC'd on our only wipe /cry) - Cleared
Malygos 10 - Cleared
Onyxia 10&25 - Cleared
ICC 10&25 - 10&25 HC(11/12) - Cleared
Cata:
BWD Cleared
BWD HC: 5/6 - Cleared
BoT Cleared
BoT HC: 3/5 - Cleared
Throne of the four winds - Cleared
Throne of the four winds HC: 1/2 - Cleared
Firelands - None
Firelands HC - None
DS Cleared
DS HC Cleared
MoP:
MSV - Cleared
MSV HC: 2/6 - Cleared
HoF - Cleared
HoF HC - none
ToES - Cleared
ToES HC - None
ToT Cleared
ToT HC - 11/13 - Cleared
SoO Cleared
SoO HC: 14/14 - Cleared - Got curve
(Obviously all of this is before the HC change)
WoD:
HM - Cleared
HM HC - Cleared
HM Mythic - 2/7
BRF - Cleared
BRF HC - Cleared
BRF Mythic - 1/10

What attendence should we realistically expect from you (for the sake of clarity, please note that while our Monday and Thursday raids start at 19.30, the Sunday one starts at 18.45). If you can't make it on any of our raiding days on a general basis, do not apply.

Any external factors affecting activity we ought to know about (some flexibility applies, but we really want players able to join all 3 raids a week):

GUILD RELATED

Why are you applying to The Enigma Order, what made you choose us, when and where did you first hear about us:
Been in the guild before, like the people in there. Lamme is just horrendously funny! Well it's kinda wierd.. I've wanted to join on my mage before, but Lamme told me, that you guys wasent really looking for a mage at the current moment. Had my rogue in the guild for ages as well. So I know the community. Oh well, joined Civitas cause a friend requested me to join. And they disbanded, fml that is like the 3rd time a mate have done this to me! Anyways, thought I should hear Lamme out, and I was actually on a list he had, for people he was going to whisper. Long story short, we had a laugh and now we're here!

Please confirm that you have read and understood our rules and they are ok for you (yes, this is our way to ensure we're not asked somewhat silly questions that are already answered in writing at the Rules section of the forum): I am going to be completely fair with you guys. I havn't read them. I've read them like 2 times before, since I was in the guild before. And another apply on Lammes request, before the end of MoP.

Is there anything else you would like to include that may assist your application?
I don't know. But if you want some guild info on me:

Vanquish: Was Main Tank and Officer - Left / stopped playing before they hit Black Temple.

Epiphany: Was kicked while during trial period, I was reading for examens and they couldnt wait for me to be done.

Divine Insanity: Very succesful guild that I had with a few friends. ICC - 10M HC 11/12 - 25M HC 9/12. Disband because a friend of mine, which was also officer, left. Guild was Nr. 6-7 best guild on server at that time.

Madhouse: Good guild 11/12 HC ICC25, we had a hard time getting LK down. Eventually I stopped playing, because Cata was coming out. Stopped in August - 2010.

Drive By Spankers: I was officer in the guild, helping out a mate from my old guild Divine Insanity - Lead the group 2 team - untill he choose to screw me over by taking my people into his group, if he couldnt fill his spots for group 1.

Articulo Mortis(Dunemaul, now moved to Tarren Mill): At the time 500+ best EUW guild, I was playing Enhancement shaman

The Enigma Order: During DS 25 man HC, I was playing with you guys(well some of you), cleared out the end content - Not just joining and lootwhoring, but progress not day 1, but almost.

Uníque: were officer, but those to leave the guild and take those people in who wanted to get some real progress through 25 man ToT, since the GM was a selfish bastard - not wanting to be replaced by another member, even though his raid performance was horrible at the time.

Order in Chaos: the guild I formed out of Uníque - Cleared out 25 man ToT - but then people just stopped showing up. Which ended up us splitting into two 10 man groups - Group 1 getting only 1 HC before we stopped raiding as a guild.

Once again Order in Chaos: We started out again as a few IRL friends getting into SoO normal - as I've had exp with before, IRL friends playing together, never ends up well. We cleared out 9 bosses in SoO HC, but split up because people just stopped coming, thinking it was okay, because we're IRL friends.

Red Moon ll: Got another two HC bosses! 11/14 SoO HC, I was there with 2 IRL mates. But I couldnt keep going there as the other people in the guild, was not nice to us. Always protection their own, but if it came to my friends and me, we should just shut up and keep quiet.

Archaic Order: Pretty good guild on Twisting Nether, they were a 25 man raiding guild. 13/14 SoO HC, though we had problems getting down Garrosh on 25 man HC. So they decided to go 10 man, to get the kill. Alot of people did'nt like that, including me. So a bunch of people left, was offered to join the 10 man team, declined as I was a 25 man kind of guy.

Evocati: Good guild, nice people. Had to leave the raid team as I had started in school again, and there was'nt time for raiding.

Order in Chaos, guild started with IRL friends to raid in WoD. We did really good in the start of WoD, good progression and so on. Then people did'nt show up for raids. And it kept on going, and when the applications are short, there's not much to do. We decided to merge with a guild called Exceptional. We had to cut people, to get the merge to fit. However, then their people started to drift away, because of jobs. So basicly they screwed us over. They aint doing any recruitment or doing any comtribution to the guild. We lack people now, and now my own people have left, can't say that I blame them. No progress for 3 weeks is bad, because of no showers.

Joined Wildfire because some mates asked me to, as they needed a mage and I needed a raiding guild. Been there for like 1½ weeks and now all the officers left the day before BRF, I mean wtf. Leaving 15 people unable to get some real progress tomorrow.

Was requested to join Damage Control, by some friends. But told them that I had a application open to Dawnstar. So when I got accepted there, I left them.

Dawnstar, that is one special guild. Was trial in the guild I was with them on heroic progression and it was fine. But as they proceeded to mythic, there wasnt room for another mage in the raid group. And I never got a chance to prove my worth. So one day I logged on I've gotten an in-game mail from the recruitment officer that I had failed my trial. That was it. Was so disappointed with a high raiding performance guild, having sutch a way of threating people. People got loot all over in the heroic runs, so their dps kept raising. But, I never got any loot. Cause I was a trial. Which is fair enough, but havnt had a chance to get item upgrades and while other peoples damage raising all the time. Raiders>Trials, obvs.. then of course I wouldnt be picked for the mythic progression, because of low damage, because lack of itemlevel. And then simply just getting an in-game mail that I failed my trial, is simply just unacceptable to me. So disappointing about how they did that. I mean never had a chance to prove my worth..

Anyways, a friend of mine (Kashira), told me that he was reforming Civitas with some people and he wanted me in. So I joined them.. and we cleared HC and got 1 mythic, awesome. Then 1 day I get home from work, and the guild is disbanded..

HARDWARE

Please post Speed Test results. Run it from your place to Frankfurt, Germany.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3524834685

Is your computer good enough to handle 25 man heroic raids? If you only did 10 man and lfr until now, say so please.
I'm good :) http://prntscr.com/5v24bu - old PC spec, which isnt that great. But got a new motherboard and processor waiting to replace the old ones!

Do you have a working microphone and are you able to connect to TS3 servers?
Yes indeed!

Should you be accepted, you will be asked to provide your cellphone number to the leading team. This is for the sake of on-going coordination, your number will not be made public nor used for anything not related to the game. Is this ok - Yea it's totally okay! :)

#2 2015-03-27 22:12:47

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Tayzor, Mage, Arcane/Fire, Ravencrest-EU - Declined

Lamme is just horrendously funny!

A gnome walks into a minibar...

Thanks for the application, we will get back to you shortly.

#3 2015-04-06 00:35:22

Lamme
Guildmaster

Re: Tayzor, Mage, Arcane/Fire, Ravencrest-EU - Declined

Declined

• Index
  •  » Recruiting
  •  » Tayzor, Mage, Arcane/Fire, Ravencrest-EU - Declined

Board footer